Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darksouls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by darksouls »

Thank you Akira(& Sunshine). The inventory limit was really bugging me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

YandereSan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 am
Pixellatte wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:36 am
Also unable to get Talents to show by searching for a String value.. After the 2nd scan either nothing will show or ?? values will show
It's much easier to search for String: Player0PerkPoints15 (for 15 talent points)

You should get like 2 values. Use a talent point, and they'll decrease. Simply edit to Player0PerkPoints99.
for some reason even after using a perk point it dont go down for me

PerilousFate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PerilousFate »

Since there aren't many resources in the game, an addition that allows you to modify the value of each one would be great.

Alternatively, if anyone has figured out the values for each of the resources, that would be helpful as well, but the addition to the table would be more universally helpful for everyone. I spent over three dozen hours exploring and obtaining resources before going to the first Potions class, but when I try to pick up the Mongrel Fur from the professor's office, it disappears but doesn't register as having been picked up, and I am unable to continue.

Gudrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gudrah »

Beware, editing talent points will very likely break your save. Every which way that I have tried getting more talent points has resulted in my saves becoming unusable. My game was perfectly fine after adding talent points but around 2 hours later the game crashed randomly and I couldn't load my saves. When I try to load my saves, they return me back to the main menu or crash the game. When I load the saves I had before adding talent points, they load. Hopefully, there is another way to add talent points that doesn't break the game.

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

Ok guys.. do NOT modify your perk points. It will ruin your save file.
My game was perfectly fine after adding talent points but around 2 hours later the game crashed randomly
It's most definitely not fine. It'll start breaking down over a few hours.. you'll get random items, quests will go missing, your level will drop to 1, etc.. eventually it'll crash and you won't be able to load any of the saves.
Hopefully, there is another way to add talent points that doesn't break the game.
There is a potion, if you can summon it.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

YandereSan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:02 am
My game was perfectly fine after adding talent points but around 2 hours later the game crashed randomly
It's most definitely not fine. It'll start breaking down over a few hours.. you'll get random items, quests will go missing, your level will drop to 1, etc.. eventually it'll crash and you won't be able to load any of the saves.
Hopefully, there is another way to add talent points that doesn't break the game.
You do something wrong if you crash or ruin your savegame. Don't change the amount of digits tho. It works perfectly fine

gogfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogfox »

How do i edit Perk/Talent points with this Table ?

xai7126
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xai7126 »

Tiffany wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:05 am
This is only my personal opinion but please don't. I'd have to sub to the patreon again to get another virus free installer.

Ofc I won't until it's available to the public (which should be soon).
i wish that was true...i went for the v1.1 because nothing was working for me on v1.0. then it says i need CEv7.5 so i join that cat's patreon (1st patreon ever for me) and all i get is an exe that locks up my explorer. i get that the game is early release so i shouldn't be impatient but i sure wish i didn't already lose money because this table didn't work for me

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Hi and thank you for this table. Has anyone been able to try out the fov option? It definitely works, but there is a circular ring around the character that is darker than the render. I'm using the default 120 variable.

Jummix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jummix »

taki wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:36 am
You do something wrong if you crash or ruin your savegame. Don't change the amount of digits tho. It works perfectly fine
I tried too multiple times. For some reason i don't always end up with 2 results ( Fast scan OFF and Pause the game while scan ON ).
The times it worked i saved the game and that save got corrupted ( but i did edit the value ).
Will try some more times with the String and then try other value types.

Edit: didn't edit the value and the save works, but after i spent some points they decreased.

DivineYetHellish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DivineYetHellish »

taki wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:36 am
YandereSan wrote:
Ahh well fk me after 6 hours of playing the game crashed, and I couldn't access my savefile. So i came back to to the form to check if someone was having the same problem and... I just lost my motivation to play.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

TheDarkness wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:11 am
jllllll wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am
dekling wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:26 pm

Okay... so i've tried the suggested methods again and didnt work...
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

I dont know what else to do lmao...

Hacking single game is so hard lol
Immediately after starting the game and loading a save, search for the string: Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX
Replace X with your current number of talent points. Do not change the number of digits in your point total.
This has been the most consistent method for me.

I haven't verified this yet, but it seems that every time you spend or gain perk points an new entry matching the above is created. When starting the game fresh, there is only the one entry making the search easier.

Okay i shall try this now. Thanks very much!
Can confirm that this works ty so much I have been wanted to get the last few talents

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

YandereSan wrote:
What's the name of the potion? I forgot to make backup saves and now my save data is corrupted too lol

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

jllllll wrote:
dekling wrote:
Sohei5023 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 am

Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

Immediately after starting the game and loading a save, search for the string: Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX
Replace X with your current number of talent points. Do not change the number of digits in your point total.

I haven't verified this yet, but it seems that every time you spend or gain perk points an new entry matching the above is created. When starting the game fresh, there is only the one entry making the search easier.
Just wanted to thank you. this one works for me now.

Easyss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Easyss »

dekling wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:24 pm
jllllll wrote:
dekling wrote:

Just wanted to thank you. this one works for me now.
There are like 4 strings when i enter "Player0PerkPoints1" (yes i'm lvl 25 i've a talent point to attribute) and i don't know the next step. Can someone help me if possible ?