Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by DPockets »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:27 pm
There you go, took a little nap and the "money" problem was solved all by itself :) See what happens when you guys put your minds to it? Cheerios! :P
unfortunately i broke the amount of gold i have like an idiot so im probably still going to need a gold pointer :lol:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eznemazajatek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eznemazajatek »

Eznemazajatek wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm
Anyone know how to get either multiple materials or freeze the existing ones? For easier crafting.. :D

Ok, I figured it out for moonstone but it doesn't work on the rest of the resources for some reason. :shock:

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

Has anyone played with the "LootDropRareChanceModifier"? I've tried poking it before looting chests and can't really notice a difference in the end result

hokuten04
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hokuten04 »

Eznemazajatek wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm
Anyone know how to get either multiple materials or freeze the existing ones? For easier crafting.. :D
any loot that drops from kills and moonstone gets affected by the lootdropcount modifier, loot from gathering like the leech juice or mushrooms don't

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

DPockets wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:50 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:27 pm
There you go, took a little nap and the "money" problem was solved all by itself :) See what happens when you guys put your minds to it? Cheerios! :P
unfortunately i broke the amount of gold i have like an idiot so im probably still going to need a gold pointer :lol:
roll back to previous save if u have one

Okami
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okami »

Does anyone know how to change the talent number? I am a noob at this but I can't seem to find it.

roc11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roc11 »

for talent points just use negative numbers, like if ur missins 15 points get urself down to level 25 then start using positive numbers to level urself up.

Saiyannn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saiyannn »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:02 am
killerpoedel wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:55 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:48 am

Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > Seach for whatever u want most of multipler is in it
change the value of modifier to negative and you will gain allot of gold

I hope images are allowed if not i will remove
[Link]
[Link]
It's ok I got like 500k in total from eye ball chest already much quicker your methods can be a backup for ppl that already open all the eyeball chest
I'm confused with how many different options there are, before I open an eyeball chest do I change LootDropCountModifier current, base, min or max? And what did you change it too?

Edit: For anyone wondering... you edit the value of LootDropCountModifier.Current. Changed mine to 1000 and a single eyeball chest gave me 500k. Not sure why nobody else has posted that

ViperX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViperX »

roc11 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:11 pm
for talent points just use negative numbers, like if ur missins 15 points get urself down to level 25 then start using positive numbers to level urself up.
i tried setting experience gain to negative numbers and im not losing any levels. Just stuck at 40

Xardas115
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xardas115 »

roc11 wrote:
May I ask you what to set to negative values? Someone said its a string value but I couldn't find it..
Talents seem to be difficult to change, to me

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crazy_Richie »

roc11 wrote:
Ok i don't know how to do that, i got myself to lvl 40 but can't get back to lvl 18.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Akira wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:12 am
<snip>
Hey Akira. I appreciate the table, but I did come across something that confuses me. I am using CE 7.4.3 from DarkByte's Patreon. When I try to activate this I get an error message that I need to be using CE 7.4. I commented out the CE version checking part of the script to bypass this, but I wanted to let you know that this occurred in case there's something that you can or need to do to fix this.

Thanks for the table!

Tomhurst
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomhurst »

Can anyone give me a step by step walkthrough on how to use these modifiers?

When I go to pointers on this table it's just random letters and numbers. I don't see any names like LootDropCountModifier.Current

Thanks

fallendante
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fallendante »

roc11 wrote:
ok, i put a negative number in the experience multiplier pointers current,max and min and went and killed things for exp, my level didn't decrease at all. can you elaborate on your process?

ViperX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViperX »

fallendante wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:48 pm
roc11 wrote:
ok, i put a negative number in the experience multiplier pointers current,max and min and went and killed things for exp, my level didn't decrease at all. can you elaborate on your process?
i did the same. even tried on an earlier save where i was level 10. Put in -20000 and it just jumped me to level 40 even with it being a negative number.