Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by vonsilke »

ShadowKhan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:13 am
RIP, I just noticed this was for EGS, and I have the steam version... Oh well.
I have steam version and it works for me :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

ShadowKhan wrote:
Works for both.

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

I must be doing something wrong, I get an error when trying to enable. I have chosen both processes, and the exe in the programs list. Not sure...

vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vonsilke »

ShadowKhan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:45 am
I must be doing something wrong, I get an error when trying to enable. I have chosen both processes, and the exe in the programs list. Not sure...
Are you having the Aob... something error? I Just restarted the game and attached CE again.

All I did for it to work for me was add the dxgi.dll file in the \HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64 folder and when i attach CE to the game with the table i choose Applications tab instead of the Process tab.

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

ShadowKhan wrote:
should work just fine anyway ^^

//Edit: Oops, missed the posts that you have trouble

ShadowKhan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShadowKhan »

vonsilke wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:50 am
ShadowKhan wrote:
Are you having the Aob... something error? I Just restarted the game and attached CE again.

All I did for it to work for me was add the dxgi.dll file in the \HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64 folder and when i attach CE to the game with the table i choose Applications tab instead of the Process tab.
That worked, thanks!

vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vonsilke »

ShadowKhan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:03 am
vonsilke wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:50 am
ShadowKhan wrote:

That worked, thanks!
No Problem at all and youre welcome! Just happy to help out and share :)

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:43 pm
Strictly from a SQL standpoint, you all appear to be adding a lot of unnecessary parameters to your UPDATE statements.

I haven't been playing the game to test, but I would expect the following simple query to work.

Code: Select all

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND ItemID = 'Knuts';
You could probably remove AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' as well, assuming "Knuts" don't appear in multiple inventory categories.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND ItemID = 'Knuts';
Also just remove AND ItemID = 'Knuts' if you want to update the count of ALL inventory items.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 10000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0';
However, when performing an INSERT, I'm assuming a lot of those columns are necessary, so probably can't get away with shorter queries. :)
:D Great point.

A lot of people aren't understanding the difference between "Update," "Insert," and "Commit."

The UPDATE command isn't going to nuke your game unless you exceed some arbitrary counter that is set somewhere, in which case you'd exceed it either way even if you did include the other parameters.

As for "Insert/Commit" -- yes, you want to include as many of the parameters as you can unless you know for a fact they are unnecessary.

gago2627
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gago2627 »

very nice, looking forward to it ... btw @akira do you finding other game as well?

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

is there a way to unlock all spells from the beggining of the game?

Mr_Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr_Andersson »

duducasarotto wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:49 am
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic SELECT Lock, 0 FROM SpellKnowledge where Lock is not null;
All spells except Alohomora. I can't find the ID for that one. I'm guessing it behaves differently since it has 3 levels.

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO PerkDynamic (PerkID, Level) VALUES ('GEN_SpellLoadouts_1', 2),('GEN_SpellLoadouts_2', 2),('GEN_SpellLoadouts_3', 2);
Unlock all spell slots.

Edit: You have to save and reload after running the sql query for the spell to show as unlocked.
Last edited by Mr_Andersson on Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

Mr_Andersson wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:00 am
duducasarotto wrote:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic SELECT Lock, 0 FROM SpellKnowledge where Lock is not null;

All spells except Alohomora. I can't find the ID for that one. I'm guessing it behaves differently since it has 3 levels.

Edit: You have to save and reload after running the sql query for the spell to show as unlocked.
Interesting. I take it that's different vs doing:

UPDATE LockDefinition SET LockTypeID = 'Simple_Unlocked' WHERE LockID = 'Spell_AvadaKedavra'

Removing the lock entirely.

totoroose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by totoroose »

How to hack the camera with this tool?

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

Is there any way to complete all merlin trials?

Mr_Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr_Andersson »

YandereSan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:18 am
Mr_Andersson wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:00 am
duducasarotto wrote:

Interesting. I take it that's different vs doing:

UPDATE LockDefinition SET LockTypeID = 'Simple_Unlocked' WHERE LockID = 'Spell_AvadaKedavra'

Removing the lock entirely.
Wow, I had completely missed that table. Thanks for the hint. :D
Doing it that way seems better since it doesn't require a reload and it unlocks all spells.
update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked' where LockID like 'Spell_%';

Lots of other interesting stuff in there as well, but I have no time to look any deeper at the moment.
bestrobber97 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:26 am
Is there any way to complete all merlin trials?
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO PerkDynamic SELECT PerkID, 2 FROM PerkDefinition WHERE PerkID LIKE 'GEN_Inventory_%';
This won't actually complete the trials, but it will unlock the inventory slot rewards from them. :)
Save and reload after running the command.