Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

I have updated the DLL and table. Check main post. Thanks Gc3 for the Item Generator script. It's now included in the table and you've been credited accordingly! ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reddar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reddar »

Hello i have one question about sql

When i have this code
UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "WandStyle";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "h0%_m%";

What should i copy/paste in the command box
Only the update line or insert or replace, or should i copy/paste the whole code inside the box.
Because ive read something about update insert commit command but i dindnt know.

Mr Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr Andersson »

duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:25 am
is there a way to make the update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked' where LockID like 'Spell_%' command permanent in the game so I dont have to execute it again or do I have to do it every time I want all spells unlocked
Option 1: Extract the original database from the .pak archives, edit it, create a new patch pak.

Option 2: Use the LocksDynamic table instead of LockDefinition. All tables ending in "Dynamic" are stored in the save file.

pjy612
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pjy612 »

Mr Andersson wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:10 am
Serenity42 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:54 am
One last question if anyone knows, do we know of any consequences for using these or does everything work just fine in game like it won't break any quests or anything.
The only issue I've found so far is that if you unlock the door to the faculty tower before being on the quest that gives you the unlock spell you can't progress because the trigger requires you to unlock it while having the quest. But the door can be relocked with the sql injector so you aren't permanently screwed if you did. In fact pretty much everything you do can also be undone without having to start a new save.
What???

Can you describe the key points? For example, how to re-lock the door?

Mr Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr Andersson »

pjy612 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:13 am
Mr Andersson wrote:
Serenity42 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:54 am
One last question if anyone knows, do we know of any consequences for using these or does everything work just fine in game like it won't break any quests or anything.
The only issue I've found so far is that if you unlock the door to the faculty tower before being on the quest that gives you the unlock spell you can't progress because the trigger requires you to unlock it while having the quest. But the door can be relocked with the sql injector so you aren't permanently screwed if you did. In fact pretty much everything you do can also be undone without having to start a new save.
What???

update LockableComponentsDynamic set Locked = 1 where ID like 'FacultyTowerDoor%';
Run command, save, reload.

pjy612
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pjy612 »

Mr Andersson wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:49 am
pjy612 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:13 am
Mr Andersson wrote:

What???

update LockableComponentsDynamic set Locked = 1 where ID like 'FacultyTowerDoor%';
Run command, save, reload.
I think you saved a lot of people

protagon_ish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protagon_ish »

I forgot if I asked this question in this or the other thread, but would anyone here know how/if I can use this or just default CE to modify one of the game's audio files or get an event to point at a different audio file?

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

Still would be nice to find the sql string to unlock all room of requirement objects.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

protagon_ish wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:33 pm
I forgot if I asked this question in this or the other thread, but would anyone here know how/if I can use this or just default CE to modify one of the game's audio files or get an event to point at a different audio file?
You cannot. That would be entirely outside of the scope. You would want to look into modding the UE Files instead.

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:04 pm
Traits unlock

Code: Select all

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "Traits";

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "GearTrait_____________%";
i replaced the Traits i didn't collect to Obtained in CollectionDynamic section and replace those update time with 596359858070379192

but i don't understand "INSERT INTO LocksDynamic" ?
i filter GearTrait and replace all 0 to 1
in-game Collection page , it display 75/75 as all found
but the Traits are still grey and can't apply to gear at Loom
what have i done wrong ?

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Mr Andersson wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:11 am
duducasarotto wrote:
is there a way to make the update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked' where LockID like 'Spell_%' command permanent in the game so I dont have to execute it again or do I have to do it every time I want all spells unlocked
Option 1: Extract the original database from the .pak archives, edit it, create a new patch pak.

Option 2: Use the LocksDynamic table instead of LockDefinition. All tables ending in "Dynamic" are stored in the save file.
how it will be if I use LocksDynamic instead, can you give an example I didnt understood it

dark.frog1001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark.frog1001 »

How can we permanently unlock spells with this? I was unable to obtain Avada Kedavra due to a game bug and I would really like to obtain it on my save. I've followed some of the steps on the previous pages, but even if you resave after it seems to only work temporarily. If you restart it resets and goes back to locked.

I've also attempted modifying the DB to add Avada Kedavra to my talents but it also stays locked, so not sure if I'm missing something else?

SandNiBBa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SandNiBBa »

Is there a way to unlock doors without doing the lockpick minigame? Also can you bypass the Alohomora level requirement?

Mr Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr Andersson »

duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:39 pm
Mr Andersson wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

how it will be if I use LocksDynamic instead, can you give an example I didnt understood it
insert or replace into LocksDynamic select Lock, 0 from SpellKnowledge where Lock is not null;

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Mr Andersson wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:35 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:39 pm
Mr Andersson wrote:

insert or replace into LocksDynamic select Lock, 0 from SpellKnowledge where Lock is not null;
still didnt understood, is that the command? if it is it doesnt work