Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by bestrobber97 »

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = XXX WHERE ItemID = 'AMFillPotion'

Found one for Focus potion, set XXX to whatever quantity you want
Useful for spamming Avada

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aloy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aloy »

Anyone found about gears, outfits, or decorations related?

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

bestrobber97 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:26 am
Is there any way to complete all merlin trials?
I just did a simple search and filter for all teh challenge counters, so they are at 100% now, with rewards claimed.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Mr_Andersson wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:29 am
YandereSan wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:18 am
Mr_Andersson wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:00 am

INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic SELECT Lock, 0 FROM SpellKnowledge where Lock is not null;

All spells except Alohomora. I can't find the ID for that one. I'm guessing it behaves differently since it has 3 levels.

Edit: You have to save and reload after running the sql query for the spell to show as unlocked.
Interesting. I take it that's different vs doing:

UPDATE LockDefinition SET LockTypeID = 'Simple_Unlocked' WHERE LockID = 'Spell_AvadaKedavra'

Removing the lock entirely.
Wow, I had completely missed that table. Thanks for the hint. :D
Doing it that way seems better since it doesn't require a reload and it unlocks all spells.
update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked' where LockID like 'Spell_%';

Lots of other interesting stuff in there as well, but I have no time to look any deeper at the moment.
bestrobber97 wrote:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO PerkDynamic SELECT PerkID, 2 FROM PerkDefinition WHERE PerkID LIKE 'GEN_Inventory_%';
This won't actually complete the trials, but it will unlock the inventory slot rewards from them. :)
Save and reload after running the command.
sorry how do I do the command I just do it on the table and if yes how or in the console and what command, ``update LockDefinition set LockTypeID='Simple_Unlocked`` this one

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

Mr_Andersson wrote:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO PerkDynamic SELECT PerkID, 2 FROM PerkDefinition WHERE PerkID LIKE 'GEN_Inventory_%';
This won't actually complete the trials, but it will unlock the inventory slot rewards from them. :)
Yeah, this merely tells the injector to INSERT <PERK_STATE = 2> (PERK_AVAILABLE) into PerkDefinition, IF the PerkID is "like" 'GEN_Inventory_1,2,3".

If you wanted to actually enable those states as "purchased" you'd pass state "3."

But, I suspect you'll need to close/reopen the Perk table for it to acknowledge the commit.
Last edited by Destroyer-anon on Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

I can't find a way to edit wiggenweld count, but I can edit all other potions lol

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

Ashar wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:57 am
bestrobber97 wrote:
I just did a simple search and filter for all teh challenge counters, so they are at 100% now, with rewards claimed.
I mean I want it to be unlocked in game :P

hectareasil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hectareasil »

vonsilke wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:29 pm
Gc43 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:26 pm
ShadowKhan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:25 pm
Is there any query which will allow us the get the demiguise statues? I want to complete that quest for the unlock spells quickly.
No clue if this will break anything but the query for them would be:

Code: Select all

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;
Ive actually played around alot the past hours and trying to figure out how to add items in an easy way, both if I have them already or adding more and using UPDATE will not work since it ONLY updates an already existing one and doesnt add a new one if you have 0 of the item.
Youll have to use INSERT INTO instead if you are at 0 of the item. But only for when you are adding it the first time, after that you can use UPDATE again if you wanna change it.

What Ive managed to do so far is update all items in my Resource Inventory to a specific amount but one IMPORTANT thing to know is that SlotNumber is different for each player since it depends on WHEN you pick it up and if you already have something in that slot in your inventory already the number will be different and it will not work.

That being said :D I Tried this on my newly created character and it worked so here is the code for adding the Demiguise Moon Item if you are at 0 of it but again if you have something in slot 10 of your Quest Item Inventory already it will not work.

What you could do tho if you already have at least 1 of it is to use the Commit_OnUpdate feature under [ DEBUG ] in the cheat table and whenever you pick up the next Demiguise Moon a window will pop up and in that it should say exactly on what SlotNumber it added it to and then just change it to that slot in my code below :)

FIRST TIME Getting the item:

INSERT INTO InventoryDynamic (CharacterID, HolderID, SlotNumber, ItemID, Count, Stolen, UniqueItem, KeepOnReset, UpdateTime ) VALUES ('Player0', 'MissionItems', 10, 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', 1, 0, 0, 0, 596323656000000000)
UPDATING The amount of the item to 20:

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596323656000000000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;
How would this work for the talent respec potion? Or even the Felix Felicis?

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

Is there a way to select * from the in game db and output it somwhere?

zousug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zousug »

vonsilke wrote:
Gc43 wrote:
ShadowKhan wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:25 pm
Is there any query which will allow us the get the demiguise statues? I want to complete that quest for the unlock spells quickly.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;
Ive actually played around alot the past hours and trying to figure out how to add items in an easy way, both if I have them already or adding more and using UPDATE will not work since it ONLY updates an already existing one and doesnt add a new one if you have 0 of the item.
Youll have to use INSERT INTO instead if you are at 0 of the item. But only for when you are adding it the first time, after that you can use UPDATE again if you wanna change it.

What Ive managed to do so far is update all items in my Resource Inventory to a specific amount but one IMPORTANT thing to know is that SlotNumber is different for each player since it depends on WHEN you pick it up and if you already have something in that slot in your inventory already the number will be different and it will not work.

That being said :D I Tried this on my newly created character and it worked so here is the code for adding the Demiguise Moon Item if you are at 0 of it but again if you have something in slot 10 of your Quest Item Inventory already it will not work.

What you could do tho if you already have at least 1 of it is to use the Commit_OnUpdate feature under [ DEBUG ] in the cheat table and whenever you pick up the next Demiguise Moon a window will pop up and in that it should say exactly on what SlotNumber it added it to and then just change it to that slot in my code below :)

INSERT INTO InventoryDynamic (CharacterID, HolderID, SlotNumber, ItemID, Count, Stolen, UniqueItem, KeepOnReset, UpdateTime ) VALUES ('Player0', 'MissionItems', 10, 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', 1, 0, 0, 0, 596323656000000000)

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'CURR_Infiltrator_Token', Count = 20, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596323656000000000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'MissionItems' AND SlotNumber = 10;
I did this for the keys needed for the house chests and it gives me the keys but the quest dosnt read you have the keys lol.. opening the chest with the quest still saying you need any of the keys opens it n gives you nothing hahaha

vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vonsilke »

zousug wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:08 am
vonsilke wrote:
Gc43 wrote:

I did this for the keys needed for the house chests and it gives me the keys but the quest dosnt read you have the keys lol.. opening the chest with the quest still saying you need any of the keys opens it n gives you nothing hahaha
Oooh thats odd, only tried it on a new char but i didnt have the quest to collect the Demiguise Moon so havent tried it out fully tbh. Only shared how i did to actually just add it to the game or update the already existing value.

So Yeah...Wouldnt really recommend to to this for any quest related stuff yet tho since it doesnt make the quest steps trigger and change the statuses as if you would do it normally. Seems you will need to do some other commands to trigger the next step in the quest or to update the quest status.

Im actually looking into how to trigger certain events and quest steps right now, having ALOT to read through to find the right ones tho so I dont break my save xD
Last edited by vonsilke on Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_Andersson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr_Andersson »

Destroyer-anon wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:59 am
Mr_Andersson wrote:
Yeah, this merely tells the injector to INSERT <PERK_STATE = 2> (PERK_AVAILABLE) into PerkDefinition, IF the PerkID is "like" 'GEN_Inventory_1,2,3".

If you wanted to actually enable those states as "purchased" you'd pass state "3."

But, I suspect you'll need to close/reopen the Perk table for it to acknowledge the commit.
What are you talking about?
0 PERK_UNAVAILABLE
1 PERK_AVAILABLE
2 PERK_PURCHASED

vonsilke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vonsilke »

a

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

UPDATE SpellDefinition SET CooldownTime = 10.0 WHERE SpellTypeID = 'AvadaKedavra'

for cooldowns

EDIT: doesnt seem to work
Last edited by bestrobber97 on Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

bestrobber97 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:37 am
UPDATE SpellDefinition SET CooldownTime = 10.0 WHERE SpellTypeID = 'AvadaKedavra'

for cooldowns
Does that actually work for you? I haven't been able to get it to work.