Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Drivium »

Updated cheat table with coordinates. You can do some fun stuff! See OP.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

YonDen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YonDen »

Drivium wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:10 pm
YonDen wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 am
is there a way to remove a piece of armor from the inventory? I have an extra diamond circlet for some reason and i want to get rid of it cuz i cant get the last piece of armor for this game that i need to 100% complete it.
Yes. Load my latest cheat file and load the playerbase cheat. This will populate all of your inventory slots. Find the item in the list, double click it to reveal the drop down list, and change it. :)
I'm sorry you might have misunderstood i want to completely get rid of the item. as in it doesnt exist in my inventory anymore. i can completely understand if there isnt a way to do this, i might be asking too much i was just wondering if you have a solution.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

YonDen wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:39 pm
Drivium wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:10 pm
YonDen wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 am
is there a way to remove a piece of armor from the inventory? I have an extra diamond circlet for some reason and i want to get rid of it cuz i cant get the last piece of armor for this game that i need to 100% complete it.
Yes. Load my latest cheat file and load the playerbase cheat. This will populate all of your inventory slots. Find the item in the list, double click it to reveal the drop down list, and change it. :)
I'm sorry you might have misunderstood i want to completely get rid of the item. as in it doesnt exist in my inventory anymore. i can completely understand if there isnt a way to do this, i might be asking too much i was just wondering if you have a solution.
You can either drop/remove item in game or in CE, right click the address of the item slot and browse memory then replace item HEX with all 0's. That should get rid of it.

WitheringDruid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WitheringDruid »

How were you able to find an manipulate the values through cemu? Is cemu the program your running through, and where are the values? It almost seemed to me like the games cemu runs run separately from the Emu when using cheat engine, to me the fact that you found a way to do that is pretty awesome, I will be using this lolol thank you!

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

WitheringDruid wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:02 pm
How were you able to find an manipulate the values through cemu? Is cemu the program your running through, and where are the values? It almost seemed to me like the games cemu runs run separately from the Emu when using cheat engine, to me the fact that you found a way to do that is pretty awesome, I will be using this lolol thank you!
Just attach CE to CEMU after you launch a game. Then search as you would any other. CEMU uses 2 or 4 byte big endian type.

nukza38
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nukza38 »

update pls for 1.15.10

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

upd pls

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

nukza38 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 pm
update pls for 1.15.10
Is it not working with the update?

*Edit: Tested and working with 1.15.10. Made some minor updates and added no recharge for remote bomb and stasis. See OP.

H Con
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H Con »

If you find a Korok seed with Speed Up activated (any of them) causes the speed effect to vanish and you can no longer disable the script. Changing process from and to cemu fixes this. If you disable the script before finding the seed, you can reenable it like normal.

EDIT: Opening chests has the same effect.

HardRom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HardRom »

Drivium wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Update: 7/20/2019
------CEMU 1.15.10 & BOTW v1.5 w/DLC 3.0-----
In Cemu (1.15.10) My version is 208 With DLC 80. Does that mean I am 2.08 where I need to be 1.5?

nukza38
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nukza38 »

Drivium wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:49 pm
nukza38 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 pm
update pls for 1.15.10
Is it not working with the update?

*Edit: Tested and working with 1.15.10. Made some minor updates and added no recharge for remote bomb and stasis. See OP.
cheat not work with zelda 1.5.0/v208 cemu 1.15.10

HardRom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HardRom »

nukza38 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:52 am
Some do- PlayerBase, MaxArrows, maybe a few others

I want to muck around with MidAir Jump (neither works for me), No Recharge, Time Of Day and SpeedUp (sporatically works?)

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

HardRom wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:53 pm
nukza38 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:52 am
Some do- PlayerBase, MaxArrows, maybe a few others

I want to muck around with MidAir Jump (neither works for me), No Recharge, Time Of Day and SpeedUp (sporatically works?)
Does CoordBase work for you? If so, you can set a hotkey to your jump button on the Z coord and it will act like a super jump. When you start jumping, deploy your glider, then it works better. I've also mapped the other coords (y,x) to the arrow keys on the keyboard. You can use those to push through obstacles ;).

HardRom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HardRom »

Drivium wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:25 pm
Does CoordBase work for you? If so, you can set a hotkey to your jump button on the Z coord and it will act like a super jump. When you start jumping, deploy your glider, then it works better. I've also mapped the other coords (y,x) to the arrow keys on the keyboard. You can use those to push through obstacles ;).
@Drivium, the table is sporatic- sometimes one cheat will work, other times it just freezes CE for a bit.

Coordbase won't activate. Which sucks, because I'd love to try out more.

If this is helpful in anyway- I am using the FitGirl version right now.

Drivium
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Drivium »

HardRom wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:17 pm
Drivium wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:25 pm
@Drivium, the table is sporatic- sometimes one cheat will work, other times it just freezes CE for a bit.

Coordbase won't activate. Which sucks, because I'd love to try out more.

If this is helpful in anyway- I am using the FitGirl version right now.
Ok, so what you can do is copy the bytes searched for in the CoordBase cheat:
?? ff ff ff f1 3f ?? ?? ?? 80 00 ?? ?? 11 ?? ?? ?? 10 df ?? ?? 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3f 80

...and use it to do an Array of Byte search (make sure the Hex box is checked). In your case, it probably won't have any results initially, but keep deleting bytes off of the end and re-search until you get a match. Then you'll right click the found address (hopefully there's only one, but there'll probably be more) and select "Disassemble this memory region".

Then you'll highlight the instructions and choose to Copy to clipboard, then choose Bytes only:

...you'll want to highlight more instructions than I have here to get a truly unique value, but start from the same starting point and just keep including more instruction bytes until you get a unique result. Then replace what I have in the script with what you've got and it should work... :) "Simple" as that! haha. This method can be applied to any of the scripts here that aren't working for people.

Also, can you link me to the FitGirl version?
*EDIT: NM, I was thinking this was some kind of cheat tool, but its a modified version of the game itself.