Superfuse (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Superfuse (Early Access)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Superfuse (Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : v0.1.2

Scripts & Editors
- Infinite Booster Usage *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Currency *Hotkey Included*
- Player Character *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v0.1.3 (Compatible with Build.10657228/v45276S) [From this table version onwards, updates will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- Skills No Cooldown [Added] *Hotkey Included*
- Some revision to the pointers offset
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Superfuse v0.1.2 (E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 578 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 9:18 am, edited 9 times in total.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Superfuse (Early Access)

Post by Enferno33 »

First of all, thank you for the table. Everything works except "Experience Reward on Kill" and "Booster Charges Gain Upon Kill" from what I seen as I did try most of the table and have been for about 8 hours.

1) The "Experience Reward for Kill" doesn't do anything (At least it doesn't grant the XP per kill or anything else that I can see).

2) There is a lot of options here that are quiet irrelevant. (I only tell you this so you don't have to waste time on those)
a) Weapon Swap Duration / Weapon Swap Threshold / Relative Projectile Height / Simulated Proxy Rotate Speed / Max Top Pitch Up and Down / Max Spine Rotation Yaw and Delta / Dying No Smooth Update Distance / Old Total XP / Health Type / Armor Type / Default Health Percentage / Dying Duration / Lifespan Owner When Dead / Current Health State / Dying Timer / Reaper Timer / Fatal xxxx / All the World Settings?. <--- Most of the top ones changes spell projectiles , but kinda screws everything up if you change too much, so imo, it's not needed at all.

3) There's a lot of missing goodies like: Crit chance / Crit dmg / Atk and Cast speed / Cooldown Reduction / Health and Energy Restore on kill / Life and Energy Steal / Loot Drop Chance / Credits Drop Amount / Experience on Kill (this is there but doesn't work) / Sight Range / Luck.

If some of the not so needed was changed to the goodies, I think it would be much better.

Please do *NOT* take this the wrong way as I am very greatful for the table, I was just trying to give you a few pointers to save yourself some time from updates or make the table better.

Again, thank you!

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:27 am
I just add whatever is available in the game contents whether it works or not that i do not know. Those goodies you've mention i have not yet being able to locate it yet since it uses unreal engine so all lot of stuffs is in vcruntime and with shared addresses so locating those are not that easy. Also, since this is still in the very early access there are codes that are not implemented that well. So for the time being, what you see is what you get. As the game updates more functions will be added. We will just have to wait and see with the tons of updates popping out in the future whether or not I'll am diligent enough to keep it up to date. ;)
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Thanks as always, I'll take that game very probably out of its early access (seems to need a lot of work), and I'm glad you'll cover it. <3

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:36 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:27 am
I just add whatever is available in the game contents whether it works or not that i do not know. Those goodies you've mention i have not yet being able to locate it yet since it uses unreal engine so all lot of stuffs is in vcruntime and with shared addresses so locating those are not that easy. Also, since this is still in the very early access there are codes that are not implemented that well. So for the time being, what you see is what you get. As the game updates more functions will be added. We will just have to wait and see with the tons of updates popping out in the future whether or not I'll am diligent enough to keep it up to date. ;)
Ah, I see. That is my ignorance on how the tables are affected by the game engine. I was wondering being you had 100+ options of why they wasn't there.

I tried to find them myself, but each one seems to have 12-70 addresses for each skill and anything I did didn't work, so I gave up.

The table is great though and like I said just about everything that is useful works other than those 2 things that I mentioned.

Thanks again for all the work, much appreciated :)