SpongeBob SquarePants - The Cosmic Shake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

SpongeBob SquarePants - The Cosmic Shake

Post by The_Podstanar »

Tested on v1.0.2.0 (GOG).

Options:
GodMode
Don't Lose HP When You Fall Into Water + Infinite PizzaBox Air Time (Disable in Miniboss/Boss Fights)
Jump Height Modifier
Walk Speed Modifier

UPDATE [v2]: Added 2 more options: StealthMode
Walk On Water (JesusMode)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CosmicShake-Win64-Shipping.ct
v2
(50.51 KiB) Downloaded 762 times
CosmicShake-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1
(38.06 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
Last edited by The_Podstanar on Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SpongeBob SquarePants - The Cosmic Shake

Post by machine4578 »

thank you for sharing!

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

could i get an infinite health cheat?
some things god mode doesnt protect against.
such as spooky slimes/king garys evil stare (the attack that freezes you)

LethalSpectre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LethalSpectre »

Sweet.. Thanks

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:07 am
Just use StealthMode from new v2 table.
AFAIK there's nothing else in the game that is not covered by GodMode, as i've beaten the game with it turned on iirc.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:33 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:07 am
Just use StealthMode from new v2 table.
AFAIK there's nothing else in the game that is not covered by GodMode, as i've beaten the game with it turned on iirc.
stealth mode doesnt work, well i mean it mostly works but i'm still getting spotted by king gary/spooky stare attack. normal enemies dont see you, but the stare attack used by spooky and gary is what i was talking about. they still freeze you. and theres a challenge that asks to complete king gary without being spotted.
also getting crushed by the big jelly can still take away health.

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:17 pm
stealth mode doesnt work, well i mean it mostly works but i'm still getting spotted by king gary/spooky stare attack. normal enemies dont see you, but the stare attack used by spooky and gary is what i was talking about.
I'm long done with this game, if you are talking about boss Gary, it's possible that he can spot you, i don't remember testing the cheat with any bosses whatsoever, and gary probably have a separate routine for detecting player, as good part of his mechanics is detection. Imo boss fights are really short and easy in this game, so i didn't bother handling them..

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:24 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:17 pm
stealth mode doesnt work, well i mean it mostly works but i'm still getting spotted by king gary/spooky stare attack. normal enemies dont see you, but the stare attack used by spooky and gary is what i was talking about.
I'm long done with this game, if you are talking about boss Gary, it's possible that he can spot you, i don't remember testing the cheat with any bosses whatsoever, and gary probably have a separate routine for detecting player, as good part of his mechanics is detection. Imo boss fights are really short and easy in this game, so i didn't bother handling them..
ive been saying the stare attack that the boss gary and those enemies that freeze you if they stare at you.
normal enemies are completely fine. but i was *specifically* referring to special attacks that seem to be seperate from the usual enemy spotting mechanics. such as yes *boss* gary and the spooky jelly enemy (both from rock bottom) thats part of a seperate mechanic entirely. they seem to also bypass invincibility too as they count as instakills that the other methods in this table don't actually protect against.

the spooky jellies are easy (they are the enemies the game wants you to "scare" early on in rock bottom. they appear in other areas but thats not the point.). but gary is kind of tearing my head out. i was never really good at not being spotted and i always end up succeeding while being caught by garys.... spotlights? yeah thats what they are. they are spotlights that seem to have special properties.

not the end of the world but something to consider.

ehh if you're done with the game thats fine. just letting you know a bit of a thing you didnt quite test the invincibility against is all.