Dead Space (2023)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dead Space (2023)

Post by Kurei »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:28 am

Anyeway, a rapid fire option would be fun.
+1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

Heyo!

Thank you for the tables so far. Anyone got a save file for a cleared game or at the point of no return? Unfortunately windows rot got to mine and steam cloud failed me.

Reaper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Reaper »

Hi There,

just want to share my Table. Thanks goes to Akira and Tuuup! for their work.

New "Max Health" option. No Dying / Script Blocking so far.... played till the endboss.

Feel free to test and give feedback please.
Attachments
Dead Space.CT
(64.26 KiB) Downloaded 532 times

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

is possible to have Difficulty changer becuse once you dead in Impossible mode your save goes back to hard

hellish191
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellish191 »

Please option for stealth/not visible to the enemies so they won't attack or grab. :(

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

Is it possible to slow-mo every enemies in the game like the script for Dead Space 3?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

kaptain kek wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
Heyo!

Thank you for the tables so far. Anyone got a save file for a cleared game or at the point of no return? Unfortunately windows rot got to mine and steam cloud failed me.
I'm missing the line gun and the force gun, because I couldn't be assed to go back and get it once I got the clearance for it.

The password for the RAR is password.
Attachments
steam.rar
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 128 times

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

Hello, would it be possible to add something like damage multiplier and a damage received multiplier? I would like to use cheat engine for a custom 'harder mode' playthrough.

SENS_DEP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SENS_DEP »

Also looking for a save game- chapter 7, on Impossible. Computer glitched out and got killed while my screen was black. Really annoyed.

welce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by welce »

Tried changing the difficulty to Impossible at the last boss before the ending and sadly it didn't give the achievement. I was robbed do to a bug in my impossible run and not going to run it again and was hoping this would clutch it but sadly it doesn't. Guess there are multiple checks in for this.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

welce wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:09 am
Tried changing the difficulty to Impossible ...
You did save again and loaded that save? And did it give you the Hand cannon reward? I already had the achievement, so could not test that. Only the rewards.

SENS_DEP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SENS_DEP »

Gonna start a new impossible save and see if I can see what bytes it changes when you die. Perhaps reverting them can get a save back from hard. :ph34r:

EDIT: Seems like its the SaveSlots file. I wonder if just having an impossible one in there, and swapping the save with an older one would work. Going to test that now.

EDIT 2: READ THE WHOLE TEXT POST BEFORE ATTEMPTING. BACK UP YOUR SAVES. yup that worked. Download this file, extract the SaveSlots file, place it in

Code: Select all

C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Dead Space (2023)\settings\steam
and rename your SG0X-XX.sav to SG02-68.sav. Load into the menu, go to load game, your first slot should be impossible difficulty. Don't load this. Back out to the main menu and press continue. Immediately save. Exit the game and start again. Press continue from the main menu. Let me know if that works for you.

EDIT 3: for good measure, probably delete any other saves through the save menu in game. (I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WILL WORK IN THE FINAL SCENE)
Attachments
SaveSlots.7z
(54.44 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

enigma117744
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enigma117744 »

does anyone have a save file at chapter after you buy the level 5 suit, I was using the infinite money cheat and now everytime I go to buy the suit the game freezes and then crashes

falcolombardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by falcolombardi »

SENS_DEP wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:39 am
Gonna start a new impossible save and see if I can see what bytes it changes when you die. Perhaps reverting them can get a save back from hard. :ph34r:

EDIT: Seems like its the SaveSlots file. I wonder if just having an impossible one in there, and swapping the save with an older one would work. Going to test that now.

EDIT 2: READ THE WHOLE TEXT POST BEFORE ATTEMPTING. BACK UP YOUR SAVES. yup that worked. Download this file, extract the SaveSlots file, place it in

Code: Select all

C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Dead Space (2023)\settings\steam
and rename your SG0X-XX.sav to SG02-68.sav. Load into the menu, go to load game, your first slot should be impossible difficulty. Don't load this. Back out to the main menu and press continue. Immediately save. Exit the game and start again. Press continue from the main menu. Let me know if that works for you.

EDIT 3: for good measure, probably delete any other saves through the save menu in game. (I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WILL WORK IN THE FINAL SCENE)
I tried this on my medium difficulty save right before the final battle. Deleted every other save. Everything seemed to be working fine, I beat the boss but the achievement didn't unlock and nothing else unlocked. The reason I'm looking for an alternative solution is because I thought impossible mode you could only save a single time, so I saved at chapter 7, got to chapter 10 and my game crashed. I'm not in the mood anymore!

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

I played the game on impossible and you can save as many times as you want. You have only one save slot but you can save more than once.