Forspoken +7 (table Update 4.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Forspoken +9 (table Update 4)

Post by Akira »

fikrihanda wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:56 am
any update for new version ?
As long as no one tests things first and then reports what exactly isn't working, no.
Always these ppl asking for updates without even giving any damn information..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fikrihanda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fikrihanda »

Akira wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:35 am
fikrihanda wrote:
As long as no one tests things first and then reports what exactly isn't working, no.
ah sorry about that. im just crash using new table and new version. thx

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

fikrihanda wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:37 am
Akira wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:35 am
fikrihanda wrote:
ah sorry about that. im just crash using new table and new version. thx
Same, the moment I use either table, crashing.. Shame, both tables were nice to alternate and play within the code.

Specifically for me, the item halt, and the item ignore codes completely crash the game now, after this patch, in my example. In both tables respectively.

MemphisRokudo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MemphisRokudo »

With the new update it causes the game to crash when using the table now

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

for bug report. please describe it as detail as possible, I can't debug anything without first re-creating the problem.
e.g., "the table crash my game now." <-- which table? which option(s) causes the crash? when is the crash happening? what did you do? in what circumstances? etc.

just boot up the game, for me the update (1.02) didn't modify the FORSPOKEN.exe at all. or maybe my steam didn't update the game for me?
I thought steam would force a game update to be installed before I can start the game...?
did you guys bought the epic version? window store?

so for now, I can't do anything but play some more while I can~

[EDIT]
after I submit the post, I quite the game and it updated automatically.... :cry: now I can check for the problem....

[EDIT2]
ha, find a stupid mistake right away......
playing the game now to see if anything else is off, will update the table in a bit...

[EDIT3]
done. redownload the table and enjoy the game.

as for future bug report, my suggestion still stands. ultimately it helps us all~

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Forspoken +9 (table Update 4.1)

Post by Akira »

I checked my own table and as far as I can tell absolutely nothing is broken.
So if anyone had any issues with my table it's most likely that it was a user issue and not caused by my table.
And as Cielos already said, describe your issues as detailed as possible.
I'm not going to help anyone who just asks for updates without testing anything or says stuff like "table is broken" without giving any actual information.

asucokakulupa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asucokakulupa »

The magic challenge cheats seems doesnt work with leap, scatter shot and bind magic challenge

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:38 am
for bug report. please describe it as detail as possible, I can't debug anything without first re-creating the problem.
e.g., "the table crash my game now." <-- which table? which option(s) causes the crash? when is the crash happening? what did you do? in what circumstances? etc.

just boot up the game, for me the update (1.02) didn't modify the FORSPOKEN.exe at all. or maybe my steam didn't update the game for me?
I thought steam would force a game update to be installed before I can start the game...?
did you guys bought the epic version? window store?

so for now, I can't do anything but play some more while I can~

[EDIT]
after I submit the post, I quite the game and it updated automatically.... :cry: now I can check for the problem....

[EDIT2]
ha, find a stupid mistake right away......
playing the game now to see if anything else is off, will update the table in a bit...

[EDIT3]
done. redownload the table and enjoy the game.

as for future bug report, my suggestion still stands. ultimately it helps us all~
Just enabling it crashes the game to desktop everytime now, I even went back a save to see if that was related, no change.

It even crashes from the old table as well. Very odd. I don't know what is happening, I just can't use this table now, unfortunately.
Akira wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:49 pm
I checked my own table and as far as I can tell absolutely nothing is broken.
So if anyone had any issues with my table it's most likely that it was a user issue and not caused by my table.
And as Cielos already said, describe your issues as detailed as possible.
I'm not going to help anyone who just asks for updates without testing anything or says stuff like "table is broken" without giving any actual information.
Weird, I did some in game checks, the save was just before I met another familiar, so I hurried through it and saved another time before re-enabling, and suddenly yours didn't crash the game, I am for the life of me totally lost, even tried loading from saves instead of autosaves, no clue what is causing what.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Tracido wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:45 pm
[...]

Just enabling it crashes the game to desktop everytime now, I even went back a save to see if that was related, no change.

It even crashes from the old table as well. Very odd. I don't know what is happening, I just can't use this table now, unfortunately.

[...]
just played for about 2 hours with all scripts activated (table Update 4.1) on steam game patch 1.02.
are you sure you've download table Update 4.1?
if so, I'm not sure what's wrong neither~
the game patch 1.02 don't even have any drastic change to the assembly, just some 10s bytes shift here and there.. hope you find a solution soon~

[EDIT]

hang on, the crash always happens as soon as you activated the enable script right?
if so, try this:
open the table, edit the enable script by double clicking on the word "<script>", then replace the content with the following:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(playerHealthConstReadAOB,FORSPOKEN.exe,66 ** ** ** ** 0F ** ** 8B ** ** EB)
registersymbol(playerHealthConstReadAOB)

label(pPlayerHealth)
registersymbol(pPlayerHealth)

alloc(newmem,2048,playerHealthConstReadAOB) //"FORSPOKEN.exe"+107C116)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB)
registersymbol(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov rbx,pPlayerHealth
mov [rbx],rax

originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB:
readmem(playerHealthConstReadAOB,5)
//movd xmm0,[rax+40]

exit:
jmp returnhere

///
pPlayerHealth:
///

playerHealthConstReadAOB: //"FORSPOKEN.exe"+107C116:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
readmem(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB,5)
//db 66 0F 6E 40 40
//Alt: movd xmm0,[rax+40]
unregistersymbol(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB)

unregistersymbol(pPlayerHealth)
then click "OK", save the table.
not boot the game and hook the table as usual and activate the enable script.
if no crash, I may have a fix for you later, and you should update your cheat engine in the mean time, which could fix this problem right away without waiting for my fix.
BUT, if there are still crashes with just the enable with the above code activated, then you may have to stick with just one table for the time-being~ ^_^

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Guess I'm joining the fun on this one. Luminous Engine, eh? Last I heard of it was FFXV.

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:03 pm
Tracido wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:45 pm
[...]

[...]
just played for about 2 hours with all scripts activated (table Update 4.1) on steam game patch 1.02.
are you sure you've download table Update 4.1?
if so, I'm not sure what's wrong neither~
the game patch 1.02 don't even have any drastic change to the assembly, just some 10s bytes shift here and there.. hope you find a solution soon~

[EDIT]

hang on, the crash always happens as soon as you activated the enable script right?
if so, try this:
open the table, edit the enable script by double clicking on the word "<script>", then replace the content with the following:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(playerHealthConstReadAOB,FORSPOKEN.exe,66 ** ** ** ** 0F ** ** 8B ** ** EB)
registersymbol(playerHealthConstReadAOB)

label(pPlayerHealth)
registersymbol(pPlayerHealth)

alloc(newmem,2048,playerHealthConstReadAOB) //"FORSPOKEN.exe"+107C116)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB)
registersymbol(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov rbx,pPlayerHealth
mov [rbx],rax

originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB:
readmem(playerHealthConstReadAOB,5)
//movd xmm0,[rax+40]

exit:
jmp returnhere

///
pPlayerHealth:
///

jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
readmem(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB,5)
//db 66 0F 6E 40 40
//Alt: movd xmm0,[rax+40]
unregistersymbol(originalcode_playerHealthConstReadAOB)

unregistersymbol(pPlayerHealth)
then click "OK", save the table.
not boot the game and hook the table as usual and activate the enable script.
if no crash, I may have a fix for you later, and you should update your cheat engine in the mean time, which could fix this problem right away without waiting for my fix.
BUT, if there are still crashes with just the enable with the above code activated, then you may have to stick with just one table for the time-being~ ^_^
Once I put that in, fixed it, many thanks. Still no idea what caused it, but now it enables again.

ahmedjacop1811
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmedjacop1811 »

no exp option or more skill points ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The game also has some anti-debug. They call it "DebugCheckThread". Unnoticeable if you use CE to debug with VEH enabled, but if you attach an x64dbg process with no anti-IsDebuggerPresent feature, game crashes on you in 30 seconds. Why:

So either patch the start of the function with a RET early on (with some proxy DLL) -OR- if later, change that JE into a JMP (74 0A -> EB 0A).

I've linked below a proxy DLL that patches the thread function to a 0xC3 (RET) as soon as game starts. Just download the zip and extract dxgi.dll to the game folder (where FORSPOKEN.exe is). Should work with EGS version as well, as long as Denuvo assembled the same mnemonics for the AOB I'm looking for in that binary.

dxgi.zip
(62.23 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

Time to debug a bit of Luminous.

BR,
Sun

EDIT #1: Crap, they check the validity of the 'system' DLLs loaded into the game. I get this now :D

Time to see if it can be fixed.

EDIT #2: Of course it can be fixed. The shitz happens here:

Namely:

So who's calling that function @ 00000001440DEE50? Well:

So what if we look for references to that "CMP BYTE PTR DS:[0x0000000148A3210B], 0x0"? We discover that BOOL @ 0000000148A3210B is checked for in a shit ton of other places. Most likely used to bypass whatever checks they put in place :)

So I chose to patch the thread function, again. Re-download the DLL from above, please.

BR,
Sun

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Hey guys, thank you for all the work on this game. Is there a way to set all the resources to 100 for example? I reach the max number of resources with creation but i have a resource at max and i can't pickup anymore of the item... I need reduce it for collect the treasures on the map

TipTopTam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TipTopTam »

I think the table might need an update. I've tried each version available, with and without sunbeams check bypassers, after various actions (on main menu, using magic, getting hit, jumping ect ect), trying the modified enable script and different debugger options but every time I get the same error. <<Error whilst scanning for AOB's : playerHealthConstReadAOB Error : Not all results found>>