Forspoken +7 (table Update 4.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Forspoken +8 (table Update 3)

Post by HylianZ »

Trifflex wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:47 pm
Thanks for the awesome table ! Appreciate the hard work in it !

Tho i got a question or a suggestion, possible to make the challenges for each spell "done" asap ? i leveled up so fast that now 2 of my spells that requires knockdown on certain amount of enemies in order to upgrade the spell , been having a hard time to succeed in it lmao
Agreed. The challenges are annoying at best. Activating all the challenges at once is the most I've managed to achieve so far.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:12 pm
Trifflex wrote:
Thanks for the awesome table ! Appreciate the hard work in it !

Tho i got a question or a suggestion, possible to make the challenges for each spell "done" asap ? i leveled up so fast that now 2 of my spells that requires knockdown on certain amount of enemies in order to upgrade the spell , been having a hard time to succeed in it lmao
Agreed. The challenges are annoying at best. Activating all the challenges at once is the most I've managed to achieve so far.
ye haha :D im having a hard time completing 2 of them on purple magic , the ones that require to knockdown certain amount of enemies, i cant do it coz im too strong atm and even on hard level they still die one shot by the mine or shield abilities XD

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Trifflex wrote:
ye haha :D im having a hard time completing 2 of them on purple magic , the ones that require to knockdown certain amount of enemies, i cant do it coz im too strong atm and even on hard level they still die one shot by the mine or shield abilities XD
You can try reducing your magic power / attack just for the challenges. I had a hard time too but luckily stumbled across some mountain lions that didnt insta die xD

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

dziobus wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:53 pm
Trifflex wrote:
You can try reducing your magic power / attack just for the challenges. I had a hard time too but luckily stumbled across some mountain lions that didnt insta die xD
OH! good idea !!! i didnt thought about it honestly lmao , thanks for the tip !

ShadowKh4n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowKh4n »

Can I also put in a vote to have a "Complete current Spellcasting challenges" option? That would be incredible.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Trifflex wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:27 pm
i cant do it coz im too strong atm and even on hard level they still die one shot by the mine or shield abilities XD
dziobus wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:53 pm
You can try reducing your magic power / attack just for the challenges.
You could also remove a few lines from my God Mode script to make it affect enemies as well, that way you can knock 'em down as often as you want.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

baboy22 wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:53 pm
how do i make this table work on steam demo version, lol
Open scripts, find instances of "FORSPOKEN.exe" and change it to "FORSPOKENDemo.exe". That's what I did. Not everything worked but it got the no cooldown and infinite item options working on both of their tables.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

The full game is already available so the only point in playing the demo is to check if it's worth buying the full game but when you're just checking if it's worth it then for what do you need cheats? Am i missing something here?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

For me, it was to see if I'd like the feel of combat or not. And the ability to ignore support magic's cooldowns was nice, so I figured I could try poking around. From there, I was just curious to see what I could get working with that basic change just for shits and giggles. I don't think y'all should make a dedicated demo table, to be clear. I have just enough CE understanding to do what I wanna in most situations and figured I'd share this time.

nifoh66470
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nifoh66470 »

Hey all,

Any chance someone can figure out how to lock battle rank to star level?

Cheers

im_not_sbratto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by im_not_sbratto »

Hello

Are someone going to put a pointer to modify the quantity of the resources or something to buy from vendors without the resources (old coin, puppets)?

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Forspoken +9 (table Update 4)

Post by Trifflex »

Thank u so much for the challenge pointer ! U rock ! Appreciate all the hard work ur putting into the table !

ShadowKh4n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowKh4n »

Thank you for the challenge completion script. It was incredibly useful and helpful.

Trifflex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Trifflex »

oh by the way ! I noticed with the challenge completion script that sometimes automatically completes it when choosing which ones u wanna start, but few of them wont trigger at all which are sometimes the hardest ones to complete, is there any chance of asking for help to see if its possible to make the challanges automatically completed once u choose them ? thanks again !

fikrihanda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fikrihanda »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:21 pm

Update4
- updated walk key. to by pass the strange walking speed after transitioning through walk-only zone, now the script override the move speed altogether. that means you can control if you wanna run or walk even when you're inside a walk-only zone.
- added easy magic challenges.
Update3
- updated ignore resources, it works on painting nails now.
- added ignore mana
Update2.2
- added ignore surge magic charge
Update2.1
- changed ignore stamina to inf. stamina. the previous didn't work well other than parkour, and I'm too lazy to trace more, so I fall back to ">= 1 stamina slot" approach. as it still allows Frey to reach the "purple state" when you exhausted the stamina (yet to know if there's any significance other than aesthetic though...), I'm ok with this approach for now.
Update2
- added ignore stamina.
Update1.1
- updated ignore resources, it works as promoted now.
Update1
- updated inf. consumables, it only affects crafting items now.
- updated walk key. some random weird transition when turning should be fixed now.
- added ignore crafting resources
LATEST
FORSPOKEN.CT
will add more as I play...

undead
- health still drop but you won't die.

ignore magic cooldown
- cast magic anytime even when it's still in cooldown.

ignore surge magic charge
- allows you to use surge magic with zero charge.

inf. stamina
- stamina still decreased when you magic parkour/dodge until it reaches 1 slot.
- you can still enter the "purple state" when the stamina are supposed to be exhausted.

inf. consumables
- heal item (healing draught, firewood, etc.) quantity won't drop below 1.

ignore mana
- allows you to learn magic with zero mana.
- mana could still be used up.

ignore resources
- can craft/upgrade anything or paint nails without any required resources.
- resources required could still be used up.

easy magic challenges
- complete a magic challenge by doing the required action once.
- NOT thoroughly tested.

walk key
- by script default, press and hold CapsLock key to walk.
- key and speed can be changed via the 2 child entries.
BACKUP(S)
FORSPOKEN.CT
FORSPOKEN.CT
FORSPOKEN.CT
FORSPOKEN.CT
FORSPOKEN.CT
any update for new version ?