Diablo The Hell 2 1.2508

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Diablo The Hell 2 1.2508

Post by gibberishh »

This is just a port of previous tables. No new cheats have been added. None of the tables have been tested for more than 10 minutes -- bugs are quite possible so please report any that you find along with details. For a very short period, I enabled every single script in the table that I could and ran around killing stuff. No crashes, stats seemed okay, but that's the extent of my testing. As before, use the config tool at your own risk -- backup your config before overwriting it.
  • Ignore Mana Cost now actually ignores mana cost. You don't require minimum 1 mana to be able to cast spells.
  • Supercharged Psion Aura does even more damage. The latest psion formula divides the damage amount by 100 -- I have removed this division.
  • Changed Town Shortcuts to let you select individual shortcuts that are open/closed. Added missing Abyss shortcut. You can also select All to open them in one go (as before). There is no [+] displayed next to this list but you can use the Left/Right keys to collapse/expand it.
If there are new enchantments added by Mordor, I don't know about them and haven't added any new enchantment properties.

The updated Excel file includes new items introduced by Mordor. Obviously, this is not required for cheats. It is just in case anyone else wants to take up development of the tables.

If you are new to these tables, you can follow the progression here and learn about the different cheats, how to use some features, possible bugs, etc.: 1.1224, 1.1702/1.1763, 1.2022, 1.2100.

New cheat table: viewtopic.php?p=284732#p284732
New config table: viewtopic.php?p=284002#p284002

The macro in Excel has a small mistake. Rings and amulets for mages and summoners were slightly mixed up. This is the correct macro code (I will not be re-posting the Excel file).

Code: Select all

Function GetJewelry()
    Sheets(1).Activate

Dim Jewelry
    Jewelry = Array("Ring", "RingM", "RingS", "Amulet", "AmuletM", "AmuletS")

Dim output As String
    For i = 0 To 5
        output = output & "[""" & Jewelry(i) & """]" & "=[["
        For r = 2 To 1393
            If Range("C" & r).Value = Left(Jewelry(i), 4) Or Range("C" & r).Value = Left(Jewelry(i), 6) Then
                If ((i = 0 Or i = 3) And Range("D" & r).Value = "" And Range("E" & r).Value = "") Or ((i = 1 Or i = 4) And Range("E" & r).Value = "") Or (i = 2 Or i = 5) Then
                    output = output & Range("A" & r).Value & ":" & Range("B" & r).Value & vbCrLf
                End If
            End If
        Next r
        output = Left(output, Len(output) - 2) & "]]" & vbCrLf & "," & vbCrLf
    Next i
    output = Left(output, Len(output) - 3)
'    Debug.Print output
    GetJewelry = output
End Function

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Diablo The Hell 2 1.2508 Items.7z
Pass: g. Excel file with macros. Can be opened without enabling macros. Contains list of all items, plus formulas and macros that pick out class-specific and slot-specific items.
(912.17 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2508

Post by gibberishh »

New:
  • Renamed Inventory to Loot.
  • Game Changers is no longer automatically expanded. This reduces clutter. I don't remember whether modified GCs would be visible by simply saving and reloading in earlier versions. In this version, you have to Save, then go through New Game > Load to see the modified GCs. Obviously, adding/removing GCs that affect character creation (like Tough Luck) will not affect existing characters.
  • Gameplay: Freeze Monsters [Alt+F]: Monsters will no longer move or attack. Note that they will remain in position even after you kill them. Hit Alt+F to unfreeze them to let their bodies collapse to the ground.
  • Loot > Ignore Merchant Prices: Griswold, Adria, Wirt, Cain, Pepin, Gillian will sell you their goods and services whether you have enough gold or not.
  • Loot > Adria Allows All Enchantments: Enchantment tiers are no longer restricted to your level.
  • Gameplay > All Blessings
    • Did not include new blessings added to the game over the last year. Now all available blessings will be activated.
    • Previously blessings remained on until you left the map. Now deactivating this cheat will remove the blessings without having to leave the map.
    • Note: "Light" is actually called a curse instead of a blessing. This is because monsters attack you as soon as they can spot you (light radius) so having a larger light radius has always been considered a curse in Diablo, Hellfire and TH2.
  • Cleaned up some equipped item properties (under Left Hand) based on the lists from my Hellfire table. Some properties are still missing because the list is not directly transferable from HF to TH2. I've only included the verifiable properties.
  • Perks & Synergies
    • Rearranged Perks and added a Reset option.
    • Removing Perks restrictions will now also list all perks and synergies in the game panels. They are long lists but we can finally see all the perks and their max allowed values irrespective of class.
    • If you don't max all values using the cheat, you can now choose to spend your points on one of the restricted perks/synergies. If you do, remember to activate the cheat before loading your game otherwise the assignment will be reset.
    • Fixed a minor bug with the perks assignment formula: the new Duelist perk was only getting bumped up by 1 point instead of 4. Also fixed max values of a couple of perks that were either wrong or were recently increased by Mordor -- don't know which.
New config table: viewtopic.php?p=284002#p284002
Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:51 am, edited 7 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New:
  • Spells > No Casting Delay, Multiicast: Spells will be cast immediately without waiting for a casting animation. A short mouse-click will cast the spell 10-15 times. Keeping the mouse button pressed will cause a continuous chain of casts. Make sure Infinite Mana is turned on otherwise you will lose mana or item charges very quickly!
  • Spells > Permanent Stone Curse: Causes stone curse to last forever. Unfortunately, you can't hit stoned monsters (physical or spell) so this cheat has very little value. You might want to use it for crowd control but the Freeze Monsters cheat is much better.
  • Fixed some tooltip issues in the config table. Also improved the form.
Attachments
TH2 1.2508 Config.ct
Signed configuration UI for The Hell 2 1.2508
(31.94 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Moved Quests and Enchanted item properties into the main table. Enchantments are under Equipped Items. Since I was able to compress perks and GC to take up less space, we have less overall clutter. Now there are only 2 tables: the main cheat table and the config table. If you downloaded the updates recently, you don't need to download this one -- no code has changed.

Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixed
Walk Through Obstacles is no longer restricted to clicking 1 space next to you. You can click anywhere on the map and the player will move there. Took a lot of work to figure this out but woohoo.

Update: The game has a bug. It enforces New Shortcuts even if that setting is off in config.ini. Use the shortcut fix I've uploaded if you want to disable new shortcuts. Note: this fix does not check your config settings, if you activate it, the shortcuts will be disabled. This will not affect your other spell shortcuts. You can still use F5-F8 or A-Z, F1-8, LCtrl, RCtrl with MoreManualKeys on in the config. I'm posting this as a separate table because I'm hoping the game developers will fix this bug one day.

Attachments
ShortcutsBugFix.ct
Signed cheat table, run game before opening.
(3.2 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

This was requested by Rageweaver (read here). Allows you to set monsters' HP to make them more (or less) difficult.
  • The numbers shown are percentages. 100 = 100% = actual HP determined by the game.
  • The numbers are not additive: if you enter 50, it is not HP+50%, it is HPx50%, meaning half HP. So entering any number lower than 100 will actually reduce the HP of monsters.
  • As these are percentages, there is some rounding involved. Numbers might be rounded down.
  • The HP is multiplied EVERY TIME you load a map. If you visit a map then exit it and visit it again, their HP will be multiplied again.
    E.g., first time I meet the Butcher (Easy, Horror) his HP is supposed to be 200 but this cheat raises it to 600. If I leave level 1 without killing him and go back to level 1, his HP will now be 1800.
    I have not yet figured out a way to check if the map has been loaded previously. Frankly, too much work has already gone into this cheat (more than 3 solid weeks) and I don't feel like spending more time on it. If you are going to revisit a map, just turn the cheat off before map load.
  • Similarly, if you want to see the modified HPs, make sure the cheat is active before map load. Monster HPs will not be changed for the map you are currently on.
  • I'm uploading this as a separate table for now because 1) I don't know if anyone else wants this cheat, 2) I don't like it that monsters' HP is multiplied on every map reload.
If other players confirm that they also want this cheat, I'll move it into the main table.

Results of tests:
  • Entering 0 causes the health bar above monsters to disappear. All monsters spawn and try to kill you but I don't know how much HP they get. Also, you can no longer target them with hits or spells!
  • This does not work with the Tougher Monsters GC. That GC seems to overwrite the bumped up HP with its own values somewhere. I will not be fixing this -- you're already fighting tougher monsters.
  • Summons are unaffected. They will spawn with normal HP even if you summon one of the bosses using the cheat.
  • The game doesn't seem to crash with extremely high numbers, but after a point it either reduces HP from some max value or restarts from 0 -- depending on how the game is coded, this max value may be somewhere just above 67M or 4M. Someone in the past has told me that max HP of creatures is limited to 300K.
Attachments
TH2 1.2508 Monster HP.ct
Signed cheat table, will connect to TH2.exe, run game before opening.
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Ah thanks for the hard work (more than 3 weeks, wow). But I was asking for the ability to modify bosses HP separately . With tougher monsters normal mobs HP is fine by my taste, I just want boss to have more HP if possible, (or at least it's what I think I want...haha) Still, thanks a ton :).

But this can help too perhaps...I might wanna have 400% HP and such (compared to tougher monster's 300%)..but it will bump normal monsters HP too, which I don't want probably.. Just have to live without boss HP being seperate for now I guess. Idk anything abt how to do this (hacking) so maybe separate boss HP modifier is just too hard/too time consuming to do.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:46 am
...I just want boss to have more HP if possible...
Your comments don't make any sense. Have you even looked at the table? Bosses and normal monsters are already separate. As mentioned in the post, this DOES NOT WORK with tougher monsters and I will not be making it work with tougher monsters.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Sorry man. No I did not look at the table I just read fully what you wrote.. I just read what you said and I thought it's for all monsters HP and not seperated...Ok I will be looking at the table.. Apologies Apologies
Last edited by Rageweaver on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

I am testing it now. I removed Tougher Monster GC (using the CT) and set 300% for Normal and 750% for bosses.

Yeah it's multiply each time you visit a dungeon(go town etc..)can be a hassle but I'll get used to it... But this is less of an issue as usually people play th2 clears the dungeon fully before leaving anyway and I can reduce the need to repair no problem (only concern will be repairing)

I can't thank you enough for this! It's what I always wanted with TH2 ...thanks a ton man!

I also have a habit of listening to town people's dialogues too often lol...maybe this is a blessing in a disguise :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:38 am
...thanks a ton man!
The only way to "thank" table makers on this forum is to click the thumbs up buttons on the posts.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Hmm,....it seems I have to "disable it and enable it" everytime I enter a new level or new dungeon from town shortcut(lvl 13 lvl 5 etc)....and sometimes that doesn't work too...like enable it one time and just go to a next level dungeon and it wont work(I did not "new game")...If it doesn't work, I go to town and disable enable it and come back and it will work... Quite a hassle. For example you go level 1 it will work, but then you go level 2 it's normal HPs again.

I can easily go to town since it's easy mode but for other modes this won't be possible. Or is it my character is bugged cause he used to have Tougher monster? I disable the GC and restart the game too to make sure.

Kinda ruins the immersion needing to ALT TAB all the time...and sometimes it doesn't work even if I enable disable it before entering a dungeon...need to go town and disable enable and reenter dungeon..

Maybe you can do something abt this? I don't mind the "enter dungeon 2 times and it's fucked", I just hope we can enable it one time and no need to alt tab all the time, and sometimes that doesn't work too.

But I am still glad you made this and I can even play with it...just maybe need some improvements.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Update: I think I found the pattern...you need to load a dungeon 2 times for it to work. Like go in...go town or go back previous level and go in again.. So for now I just enter every dungeon two times, and also make sure I clear it or disable the cheat If I wanna go town.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:18 am
...For example you go level 1 it will work, but then you go level 2 it's normal HPs again...
I'm not sure I follow exactly what is going on. I went continuously all the way from Level 1 to Level 5 using the "normal" route (not town shortcuts). On every map the normal monsters were 200% (my setting) and bosses were 300%. The cheat stayed on -- I never had to disable it (I did not revisit a map -- you have to disable it only for revisit/reload).
FYI: I was coding/testing with a Level 1 mage on Easy/Horror. I bumped up the difficulty a couple of times to make sure it was working with that, but I have not tested this too much.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

your default settings was normal monster 100% and bosses 300% on the file I downloaded. So maybe this is a different file? (maybe older ones?)

It seems I have to enter a dungeon...go back previous level...then reenter a dungeon...otherwise monsters will have default HPs. It loads the extra HP on second load, not the first load of the level

EDIT/UPDATE: I even tested with a new level 1 char incase my old character was bugged... Still the same...It loads the modified HP on the second load of the level.
Last edited by Rageweaver on Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.