Diablo The Hell 2 1.2508

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2508

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:52 am
It loads the extra HP on second load, not the first load of the level
That is bad -- some maps won't let you leave until you've cleared them. I'll check it later. Also, please test it with a new character and let me know what happens.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

and one time I go town, I disable it, then return and talk to snotspill and it crashes the game.. I guess have to enable it before talking to him since his HP is modified? (it's one of the few monsters that you can talk to in dungeon..others will be gharbad and lachdanan)

so far I only have to load a level 2 times and it works... With more boss HP it takes longer to clear a level too so maybe it wont be as bad.

I am using 1.2508 too.

I have tested with a new character with and without any game changers (both without tougher GC of course). Both need to load 2 times before it works (I edited my post abt it)

Also my file have 100% normal and 300% bosses on default but you said yours is 200% and 300%?.. so maybe the table you tested is different?
Last edited by Rageweaver on Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Update: Disabling it and TP to town sometimes will causes crash :(

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:52 am
It seems I have to enter a dungeon...go back previous level...then reenter a dungeon
Try this table. Hopefully it is fixed. Also, you can now enter/exit maps as many times as you want -- you don't have to disable/enable the cheat. It still won't work with tougher monsters (and anything else that might be modifying the HP of monsters).
Attachments
TH2 1.2508 Monster HP.ct
Signed cheat table, run TH2.exe before opening.
(5.96 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

hmmm from my testing it works in horror but not in doom...you might wanna check why it doesn't work in doom...havent tested purg..idk purg HP too but I should be able to guess with 300%

EDIT: On horror it works on other bosses but not butcher and warlord of blood.. Work on normal monsters too on horror. But in doom nothing works.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Some more testings in DOOM lvl 13.

Set 3000% for both.
White monster HP is wrong...should be around 120k but it was 49k or so..
Some Boss HP is halved, it behaves as if I have set 1500%( I check on kozel for original HP number) ..and some Boss have weird HP number that is not 3000% or halved (1500%), maybe it was 1700% or something.

And sometimes it doesn't modify monster HP at all in doom and sometimes it modify....weird stuffs idk what is happening...

The old one always works (with correct values as well) as long as you load a level two times, but if you town and load more it becomes too much of course. This one , as you said, doesn't make monster have more HP when going town and come back etc..hmm.. Maybe I need a fresh Install...idk....will test that.

EDIT: fresh install and fresh new character seems to have same problems.

EDIT: (Tested with 1000%/1000%) LVL 1 doom seems to not modify HP at all, level 2 as well maybe. But further levels it modify HP but wrong % values that the one you set in the cheat

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

The main table for 1.2508 "Quests" seems to be bugged too. I tried making myself "received" a certain quests (like chamber of bone) so I can talk about it with town peoples, but it doesn't show in "quest screen" or NPC dialogues.

EDIT: False alarm...you need to click each quests....Thanks. love the table, I use this to listen to Dialogues :).. I am more interested in quest Dialogues than quests itself lol.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

• Moved Gold Find and Magic Find into Loot.
  • Removed Left Hand magic properties: fast attack, fast block, etc. Moved them into a cheat that permanently enables all magical properties. The known properties are Fastest Attack, Fast Hit Recovery, Fast Block and Bow Multishot. Like before, this is enabled by the Bruiser quick cheat. Other properties may also be enabled but I don't know what they are. AFAIK there are no negative properties so I've just enabled everything. If someone knows of detrimental effects, let me know.
  • New Cheat: Multishot (Bows): This is different from the game's multishot. This will allow you to turn your bow into a machine gun. Just like the Spell Multicast cheat, a short click will fire off 10-15 arrows. Holding down the fire button will let loose a stream of arrows. Note that the actual in-game multishot (if active) will still fire at the normal rate. I can't find a way to machine-gun the extra arrows. This cheat also prevents durability loss on bows (otherwise you'd end up breaking them very very fast).
Attachments
TH2 1.2508.ct
Signed cheat table for The Hell 2 v1.2508. Will attempt to launch .\TH2.exe and connect itself to the game.
(616.23 KiB) Downloaded 482 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:47 pm
hmmm from my testing it works in horror but not in doom
  • Try this one. The game's code is very bad. It sets monster HPs in 20 different places (at least). I've tried this with Horror, Purgatory and Doom on Easy and Hard, but I haven't checked anything beyond Level 1 -- I don't have the patience. If this works for you in most cases but doesn't work for 2-3 monsters (like Warlord of Blood), I'm not going to fix that. This is a bloody irritating cheat to track down.
  • One side effect of this code is that on Purgatory and Doom the HPs are bumped up slightly higher than the setting. I think their base HP is getting added back to the multiplied HP somewhere. It's a relatively small amount (at least on level 1) so maybe this won't bother you. If it does, set your percentages slightly less than what you want -- maybe 5% less on Purgatory and 10% less on Doom. So for doom you could set Normal % to 290 instead of 300 and Boss % to 690 instead of 700. These are indicative numbers, I don't know what your real discount should be and whether you have to discount more at higher dungeon levels.
  • I've also added code so that if you enter 0%, monsters will be spawned with 1HP (checked only on horror). This prevents 0HP monsters from running around trying to kill you while you can't kill them back.
Attachments
TH2 1.2508 Monster HP.ct
Signed cheat table, run TH2.exe before opening.
(19.44 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Ok thanks. I will test it diligently. Altho you said it will not work with any HP modifiers? Hard mode have 50% hp modifier on all monsters.

From my intensive testings, I found out that The reset is at 671k HP on the first HP modifier table...(just to let you know, not telling you to fix it..as you said in the post this is because how the game is coded and probably can't be fixed) This really is on the verge of what HP i am setting. I set for example around 5400% in church and 2100% in crypt (for bosses ..for normal it's 300-600%). With these values most Boss monsters is fine but bosses like skeleton king will bug out and also Red Diablo...so for them I need to reset to a lower value for the whole level. Minor stuffs. I don't cheat my damage too, so around 300-500k average for bosses and 600k for ubers is where I like it (so luckily...so this doesn't affect me much :)). I like long boss fights and I like super tanky bosses.

it's a blessing that I want around 300-500k Boss HP generally..so this works Nicely. I will test this new one. Thanks again.
Last edited by Rageweaver on Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Ok tested it. Only correct HP amount is butcher 540,000. Others varies greatly...I use 600% normal and 5400% bosses . Some have 527,711 (dead eye) when he should have 340,200. Tmenx have 236,111 when he should have 334,800, some bat have 236,111 too when he should have 334,800.. If it varies a little bit it should be fine to me, but this varies quite a lot and some is more HP, some is less HP than what is set. Some grave boss have around 500k hp when he should have around 300k. Normal monsters on level 2 and level 5 also is off by a lot, some display correct amount (more or less) and some is almost double than correct amount.

So maybe you can see what you did right with butcher, he is the only one correct...others varies greatly...either less than the amount set or higher by quite a lot.

I am using the old one, the old one drawback is you can't revisit a dungeon and you must Load 2 times. This is a hassle to load 2 times, but it's still playable. I am playing easy mode so this is not an unfixable issue for me.

Maybe you can make one where you cannot revisit a dungeon but no need to load 2 times? Instead of focusing on ability to revisit dungeon many times. If you cannot revisit many times But only need 1 load for it to work, it will be good for players playing normal mode. Just need to remember no revisit before full clear

because the old one the HP amount is all correct, only need to load 2 times and maximum HP is 671K. For me this is ok since I play easy mode..and the max HP I want for Uber is around that anyway. Also a minor thing that the HP wont apply to monster that is summoned (Like Leoric summons and poison water supply boss summon or in Cursed Blade quest) But this is again Minor issue, I did not report this "summon bug" before since it's a minor issue and I don't expect you to fix it.

I understand if you give up on fixing this, I can just use the Old one but for people playing Normal needing to load 2 times will not be possible on some levels. If you update let me know, otherwise I can just use the old one and always load 2 times and no visiting town before full clear :).

As you said the demand for this is low, so maybe not much other people would want it, if you want triple HP with no bugs Tougher monster is already there anyway...but for me I like seperate HP for bosses so I need this :).

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm
I use 600% normal and 5400% bosses... and some is almost double than correct amount.
Yes, as I said, some amount of HP is getting added by the game on Purgatory and Doom. It is unpredictable and I expect the variations to get much larger with such high percentages. Also, as I said I haven't tested this on anything beyond Level 1 so maybe you need to lower your percentages to get a "proper" amount of HP. There should be some percentage number that makes you happy.
Rageweaver wrote:
So maybe you can see what you did right with butcher
No, that is impossible because the butcher (and possibly other quest bosses) are coded entirely differently. Like I said, the game sets HP in 20+ places.
Rageweaver wrote:
Maybe you can make one where you cannot revisit a dungeon but no need to load 2 times?
No, that is impossible because that code relies on the game having already assigned HP to existing monsters (like items being assigned to chests). If no monsters have been spawned yet (before first visit), there are no numbers to multiply.
Rageweaver wrote:
I understand if you give up on fixing this
Yes, I'm not pursuing this any more. As you have said, you can continue playing with the old table. OR you can work to find percentages that suit you for most monsters, leaving you with a very slightly weaker Butcher. The only thing I can offer to do is to give you separate percentages for random bosses and quest bosses, but if you are going to use the old table only, I see no point in doing that. This will also not fix the issue of you having to find % values that you are happy with.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Finding the right % is impossible for bosses, only possible for normals. As I have said, the problem is some boss monsters (non quest boss) will have a lot lower HP than what is set, it's not always higher, and some is higher, in same dungeon level.. So finding the perfect % that I want is Impossible for bosses, if boss HP is always higher than what is set, then it's possible to find the right %.For normal monster it's should be possible to get the HP you want by experimenting because it's always higher. Level 1 normal monster HP doesn't vary much from what is set but level 2 and above varies. If I recall it doesn't work on King Leoric too, but the old one works.

"No, that is impossible because that code relies on the game having already assigned HP to existing monsters (like items being assigned to chests). If no monsters have been spawned yet (before first visit), there are no numbers to multiply"

I don't know how to quote partial messages :D, so I do this way.
I think you misunderstood here maybe, I do not mean not visiting a level at all, I am saying for the old table you need to revisit a dungeon for a second time before the cheat HP works, but if you visit three times or more, it will bug out. In the old table:
1.First visit =no modified hp
2.Second visit= Correct modified HP
3. Third visit= Bugged HP because it's being multiplied again.

on easy I can revisit 2 times just sometimes I forget and it's a little bit annoying. So I ask maybe make it you cannot visit more than 1 time or it will bug multiply, but make it work on the first visit of a level instead of second visit of a level, now (the old one) it only works when you visit the same level two times...either by going to town and come back in or go to previous level and come back in. Maybe in the future I want to play Normal mode, and this old table will be a problem since can't exit a level if there is monster nearby or quests areas.

Ok if you won't continue with this I will just use the old table :). The bug of needing to load a level two times is something I can live with as I play easy mode and no level is locked, just a bit annoying as you can't repair or hear quest dialogues mid level. The percentages are also all correct. I guess I cannot play Normal or Hard mode, as this HP cheat is very important to me.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:49 am
make it work on the first visit of a level instead of second visit of a level
As I have already tried to explain, THAT code (first table) ONLY works AFTER the monsters have been loaded for a map. The monsters are ONLY available to THAT code on the SECOND and subsequent visits. As I have also said, I don't have a way of figuring out how many times you have visited a map. So no, I cannot do any of the things you are asking.
Yes, you cannot use the old table for many maps on Normal or higher, a problem we discovered after I uploaded it. The last table will work for Normal or higher but you don't like how it behaves. With the first table, I don't understand your problem of visiting a map 3-4 times at all. I've told you before to turn the cheat off if you are going to visit after the second time and that should prevent any further multiplications. If you forget, just reload a save, turn the cheat off and then go back. If Alt+Tab is too much work/annoyance for you, that is beyond my pay grade.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

It's not that I cannot turn off the cheat, it's that the game sometimes crash when I do (turn off and on causes random crashes)...Sometimes it doesn't crash and sometimes it does, most of the time it will crash. I have told you about the crash before but maybe you missed it cause I send many replies and some are very long. When it crash I need to re open CE main table and load off some other character perks that I have,as well as enable teleport in quest areas and skip sunless sea puzzle etc etc..it also may fuck up saved games too and you need to start over new game (heard some people say this sometimes happens)... and that's why I try to avoid crash...

if i never turn off and only change values, no crash so far that I tested these few days.
Rageweaver wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:07 am
Update: Disabling it and TP to town sometimes will causes crash :(