Persona 3 Portable Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
intelhater
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Persona 3 Portable Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by intelhater »

can we get an option to add a specific persona with specific moves to persona inventory? or a complete compendium cheat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

paparei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by paparei »

bushwalker wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:37 am
My Google Chrome is blocking download of the above zip file (Steam version) stating it's dangerous. Is this just my browser or did this happen to anybody else as well?
downloading fine for me, no virus popup

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

intelhater wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:45 am
can we get an option to add a specific persona with specific moves to persona inventory? or a complete compendium cheat.
Making complete compendium cheat through base stats (and possibly requests) is time-consuming, so please be patient.

louislamkm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by louislamkm »

Nice
Last edited by louislamkm on Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LaevateinFIBC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LaevateinFIBC »

Fairly new to messing around with tables, so this is pretty bare bones, and not really expecting to update this/take on any requests. More for reference than anything. Used some of exaslave's info. This is for the Gamepass version.

Money
Party EXP (Protagonist, Yukari, Junpei, Akihiko, Mitsuru, Fuuka
Active Persona EXP
Social Stats (Based on exaslave's data)

The social stats address seems to be running on a point to point system, or just not an exact value. So, changing each value will change the others to some ridiculous number but will not affect your in game value set prior. But for reference, Academics seems to cap at around 235, Charm at around 100, and Courage around 80-90. You'll have to mess around with these (if you're looking to get the maxed social attributes achievement. As far as I know, it will not pop if you just max out all values unnaturally. So, the ideal is to get it as close as possible to max, and max each value out in-game. Basing this off Persona 5 Royal's similar achievement, didn't actually test it in P3P. But in P5R, when I maxed out each value through CE, the achievement did not pop. I had to lower each one and progress naturally.)

Similarly, the proragonist's max EXP value is lower than your respective party's max values (1358430 for your protag vs 1397250 for your party members), just going off of Yukari and Junpei.

Persona values, I imagine, are individually unique, but for reference, Orpheus maxes out at 4185300.

Hope this helps.

p3p_sln_DT_m.CT
GamePass
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
Last edited by LaevateinFIBC on Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

cherrymagic wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:54 am
That's amazing! Can you get the request items too? The ones you get from hanging out with Elizabeth/Theodore
Agreed. If you can find the values for this, it'd be a huge help.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

exaslave wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:32 am
p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AFD4AC seems to be the base (Money) for the Game Pass version.
So if you open the .ct file on notepad++ or similar editors can search and replace "p3p.exe" for "p3p_sln_DT_m.exe" and also the following addresses

base (money)
P3P.exe+336398C to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AFD4AC

and also these
P3P.exe+335EE60 to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AF8980
P3P.exe+335EE62 to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AF8982
P3P.exe+335EE64 to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AF8984

I did it and tried to upload a quick edit which worked on my end for it but looks like I'm still on need for approval. Also... i'm new to this myself so sorry if I'm not doing it right.
Thanks a lot!!

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

DaVinci030 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:34 pm
intelhater wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:45 am
Making complete compendium cheat through base stats (and possibly requests) is time-consuming, so please be patient.
Aaaaaaand it's done! Cheat table updated to v4!

DrakoEsper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrakoEsper »

Is it possible to do key items as well ?

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

Is the debug menu options still in the game, since it's a near straight port of the PSP verison?

FantasyM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FantasyM »

Great work!
But is it possible to have an items don't decrease option?
I admit I'm not very good with CE, but I tried to give the "toggle freeze and allow increase" keybind to the "parent" voice, but it only freeze them all.
If that option is not possible, is there a way to set a keybind for all addresses in bulk instead of one by one?

Lazarillo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lazarillo »

Any chance key items and/or Requests gets added in the not-too-distant future?

I missed my one chance to get Pine Resin and I'm so miffed right now that my next most recent save will set me back a little more than a week...

tr2n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tr2n »

LaevateinFIBC wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:57 am
Fairly new to messing around with tables, so this is pretty bare bones, and not really expecting to update this/take on any requests. More for reference than anything. Used some of exaslave's info. This is for the Gamepass version.

Money
Party EXP (Protagonist, Yukari, Junpei, Akihiko, Mitsuru, Fuuka
Active Persona EXP
Social Stats (Based on exaslave's data)

The social stats address seems to be running on a point to point system, or just not an exact value. So, changing each value will change the others to some ridiculous number but will not affect your in game value set prior. But for reference, Academics seems to cap at around 235, Charm at around 100, and Courage around 80-90. You'll have to mess around with these (if you're looking to get the maxed social attributes achievement. As far as I know, it will not pop if you just max out all values unnaturally. So, the ideal is to get it as close as possible to max, and max each value out in-game. Basing this off Persona 5 Royal's similar achievement, didn't actually test it in P3P. But in P5R, when I maxed out each value through CE, the achievement did not pop. I had to lower each one and progress naturally.)

Similarly, the proragonist's max EXP value is lower than your respective party's max values (1358430 for your protag vs 1397250 for your party members), just going off of Yukari and Junpei.

Persona values, I imagine, are individually unique, but for reference, Orpheus maxes out at 4185300.

Hope this helps.

p3p_sln_DT_m.CT
Hi, thank for your work! I was trying to get party members' exp but I din't managed to. How did you do it? With scanni I could not find any writable value other than one of protagonist

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

username69 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:10 pm
Is the debug menu options still in the game, since it's a near straight port of the PSP verison?
Not exactly the same, but this "mod" gives a debug like function complete with getting key items if you need them for requests and missed the window for the item(s) you need: [Link]

With that said, if someone finds out how to Trigger the Atlus debug menu (if it's still in this version and wasn't removed by Atlus) that'd be less a hassle than installing the mod(s) for this function.

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

Lazarillo wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:14 pm
Any chance key items and/or Requests gets added in the not-too-distant future?

I missed my one chance to get Pine Resin and I'm so miffed right now that my next most recent save will set me back a little more than a week...
Updated to cheat table v5 with Key Items in it.