Persona 3 Portable Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
belleton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 3 Portable Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by belleton »

wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:09 am
Update 3: added Date and Time to table
Previous Updates
Update 2:Added Social Links to the Table. I'm keeping the Male and Female list separate as there are some differences

Update 1:Added a bunch of stuff to DaVinci030, including Social Stats, Condition, Bonus Stats, Items address for weapons, armor, footwear, and accessories

Also removed Treasure Box Cash from the item list since that doesn't seem to be anything but Dummy code in the item list
Trying to figure this out, I want to change the date to the start of November (I'm on the 12th and realized I didn't talk to Junpei to encourage him to go see Chidori), but I can't seem to find a setting for that in the lists. Anyone have guidance they could offer?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

s.ally
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s.ally »

exaslave wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:32 am
p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AFD4AC seems to be the base (Money) for the Game Pass version.
So if you open the .ct file on notepad++ or similar editors can search and replace "p3p.exe" for "p3p_sln_DT_m.exe" and also the following addresses

base (money)
P3P.exe+336398C to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AFD4AC

and also these
P3P.exe+335EE60 to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AF8980
P3P.exe+335EE62 to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AF8982
P3P.exe+335EE64 to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AF8984

I did it and tried to upload a quick edit which worked on my end for it but looks like I'm still on need for approval. Also... i'm new to this myself so sorry if I'm not doing it right.
Thank you for this - works really well :wub:

Question: I cannot find the Christmas Star in Key Items - either I'm blind or it's missing. Can someone help me where to find it?

yantou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yantou »

is there a cheat for time modifier?

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

yantou wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:40 am
is there a cheat for time modifier?
Yes. It's in cheat table v6.
s.ally wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:36 pm
Question: I cannot find the Christmas Star in Key Items - either I'm blind or it's missing. Can someone help me where to find it?
Wasn't it "Poinsettia"?

exaslave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exaslave »

exaslave wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:32 am
p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AFD4AC seems to be the base (Money) for the Game Pass version.
So if you open the .ct file on notepad++ or similar editors can search and replace "p3p.exe" for "p3p_sln_DT_m.exe" and also the following addresses

base (money)
P3P.exe+336398C to p3p_sln_DT_m.exe+2AFD4AC
I've changed a bit of the Game Pass version of Davinci030's table as quite a few addresses were pointing to wrong things like most of the Battle/Condition/Stats only working for the protagonist and v6-2 should be fine for it all while v5 wouldn't work for other party members.
Last edited by exaslave on Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izanagi666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Izanagi666 »

is it possible for an exp multiplier?

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

After more than a month, the cheat table is now updated to v7.
Izanagi666 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:32 am
is it possible for an exp multiplier?
No. Don't expect me to make a multiplier when I don't know how advanced coding in CE work.

lifen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lifen »

Hello,

Thank you for your work.
I was able to restore my save thanks to you.
It may be too much to ask but would you have a way to access and modify the status of Elizabeth's quests, I unfortunately forgot to take her out before a certain date and I feel like I'm missing a lot of quests because of that.

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by A_Cheating_Noodle »

How do I use the All Base Personas in Compendium cheat? I enabled it and used the dropdown options and clicked OK but all that does is sort of freeze the table wth the dropdown still open, I don't see any changes with the Compendium and the personas I've already registered beforehand.
Last edited by A_Cheating_Noodle on Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

emanonwanderer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by emanonwanderer »

is there a way that a name change could be added?

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

bushwalker wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:37 am
My Google Chrome is blocking download of the above zip file (Steam version) stating it's dangerous. Is this just my browser or did this happen to anybody else as well?

Edit: It's OK now. I can download the file using Chrome.
Google Chrome and some browsers have natural defenses against specific downloading content. Basically, if the number of downloads is too small(recent file) it warns that it can be dangerous. After more people downloads it, they remove the warning. Also, trainers and cheat tables in general tends to have a bigger warning because in case u don't know, Cheat Engine attaches itself on programs at "kernel level", meaning it have higher admin rights normally even than common admin on windows without configuring, since it also tends to connect and read hidden memory data on some processes(or codes wouldn't be possible to be made). It also uses scripts such as lua form/method or AoB scan, it can rigger/dmg computer/stop other programs from working correctly, even crashing the computer with a blue screen when badly used/under bad intentions. A cheat table like a virtualization/java/overall script can also execute commands through 3rd party route(other app's), thus Google categorizes many tables around as "dangerous" anyway.

The simple explanation is that Cheat Engine in essence, acts like a Trojan by attaching to other programs and reading the memory and changing on real time. It's just that program doesn't have hidden intentions overall while looking at memory and stuff, it also pass as "ignored" one on scam search such as virustotal and others as a known program with signature nowadays. The early editions(v2.0 or lower) used to trigger Windows Defender and Antivirus a lot in the past lol.

septicjack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by septicjack »

Any chance for a cheat that makes social links always level up?

I'm not sure how much it would help but this is that cheat on psp

_L 0x200101B4 0x00000000

Post #21 here [Link]

PinkSoba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PinkSoba »

Can anyone find a way to change your character name

Swap the Velvet room attendant (I picked theodore and want to fight elizabeth)

Change the % chance of high counter working (so like instead of 50% to like 75%)

Change crit rate for all skills to 100%

I would be so greatful <3