Code: Select all
Developer: P-Studio Publisher: Atlus/SEGA Genre: JRPG/Action/Anime Release: 19 Jan, 2023 Process: P3P.exe CheatEngine: 7.40
Condition - Good, Great, Tired, or Sick?
Stats / Personas
> Quick Add/Remove Base Persona under Protagonist
> Current Stats - HP/SP
> Current Equipment - Weapon, Body, Foot, Accessory
> Current Status - Ailments, Buff Status/Direction/Duration
Inventory - Consumable Items, Weapons, Armor, Shoes, Accessories, Fusion Spells and Spell Cards
Social Stats - Academics, Charm and Courage
Enemy Data - Binary = Every Elements
All Base Personas in Compendium - Including requests from Elizabeth/Theodore
All Enemy Data
Skill Cheats included:
(This section is based on SKILL.TBL file but within the game and I modify something for fun.)
Normal Attack is always 100% Critical/Accurate - Including Slash/Strike/Pierce Attacks
Armageddon Damage values - 20,000 HP or 100% HP
Risky Cheats included:
> Party Editing - Enabling whose SEES are present.
> Line-Up - Organizing your party.
There are more to come as I progress through the playthrough. Feel free to edit whatever you want/if you found something.
- Money, Persona Stats, Current HP/SP/Equipment, Inventories added
- Condition and Social Stats added.
- More inventories and stuff from wepon1984 added.
- Social Link from wepon1984 added.
- Current HP/SP address fixed.
- Compendium Data + Quick Edit added.
- All Base Personas in Compendium added, including requests from Elizabeth/Theodore.
- Quick Add/Remove Base Persona added.
- Key Items added (binary)
- Made some changes to Current Equipment lists (for now 'cuz I'm not done yet).
- Date and Time from wepon1984 added.
- Made some more changes to Current Equipment lists.
- Party Editing added under Risky Codes section.
- Normal Attack is always 100% Critical/Accurate added.
- Reorganized the cheat tables a bit.
- Key item listings fixed.
- Current Status added. (Ailments, Buff Status, Direction and Duration)
- Enemy Data added.
- All Enemy Data added.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1