Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Post by DrummerIX »

************************************* UPDATE 4/15/2024 **************************************************
I decided to offer my cheat table work for free again since I don't have much time to hack many games. Supporting me is optional. I have some updates to this Fire Emblem Engage [Ryujinx] table. It still requires a Ryujinx version from back during the January to April 2023 time range for things to work properly as it's hard to make the table keep up with updates to Ryujinx. Also tables for emulators are much harder to make work for everyone all the time, but I try to make things work the best I can.

Anyway, here is a version for 2.0 version of the game.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I thought I would try my hand at making something for the Switch exclusive, Fire Emblem Engage. This is for the base game, so not sure if the Day 1 patch will break stuff or not. I am also using Ryujinx as the emulator for this.

Options[+50]:
  • Activate Trainer
  • Save Current Trainer Values
  • Load Current Trainer Values
  • Change Slot Config Description
  • To Use Damage Modifer, Set Number of Allies Below and Hit Reset
  • Then in the Battle Screen, Press Minus Button
  • To View Unit Details of Those You Want Designated As Allies
  • Look For The Ally HP To Appear Below
  • Number of Allies To Setup for Damage Modifier, etc.
  • Reset Ally List and Setup For Adding Allies To List
  • Ally 1 Current HP
  • Ally 2 Current HP
  • Ally 3 Current HP
  • Ally 4 Current HP
  • Ally 5 Current HP
  • Ally 6 Current HP
  • Ally 7 Current HP
  • Ally 8 Current HP
  • Ally 9 Current HP
  • Ally 10 Current HP
  • Ally 11 Current HP
  • Ally 12 Current HP
  • Ally 13 Current HP
  • Ally 14 Current HP
  • Ally 15 Current HP
  • Ally 16 Current HP
  • God Mode
  • Hero Cannot Die
  • Max Engage Meter For Allies (Can Always Engage)
  • Infinite Engage Mode Turns For Allies
  • Quick Level Up For Allies
  • Allies Can Take Action Again (Press Minus To View Unit Details On Ally)
  • Enable Money Gain/Loss Multiplier
  • Money Gain Multiplier
  • Money Loss Multiplier
  • Enable Bond Fragments Gain/Loss Multiplier
  • Bond Fragments Gain Multiplier
  • Bond Fragments Loss Multiplier
  • Enable Metal Resources Gain/Loss Multiplier [DO NOT LEAVE THIS ON]
  • Metal Resources Gain Multiplier
  • Metal Resources Loss Multiplier
  • Infinite Item Usage In Battle (V1)
  • Infinite Item Usage In Battle (V2)
  • Set Convoy Usable Items Uses To 99 (View Convoy Items From Manage Inventory)
  • Make Shop Items Infinite
  • Unlock All Shop Items (USE RESTORE STATE WHEN DONE)
  • Restore Shop Items State (USE THIS WHEN DONE SHOPPING)
  • Add 1000 SP For Allies (In-Battle ONLY)
  • All Stats Gain On Level Up
  • Infinite Standard Arena Battles
  • Add All Weapon Proficiencies To Allies (View Inventory and Exit Screen)
  • Add All Weapon Proficiencies To Allies (View Inventory and Exit Screen)
  • Add All Weapon Proficiencies To Allies (V2) (Requires Ally List)
  • Give All Allies Bonus Stats (Requires Ally List)
  • Bonus HP
  • Bonus Str
  • Bonus Dex
  • Bonus Spd
  • Bonus Lck
  • Bonus Def
  • Bonus Mag
  • Bonus Res
  • Bonus Bld
  • Bonus Sight
  • Bonus Mov
  • Give All Allies S Rank Weapon Level (Requires Ally List)
  • Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Critical Rate (Requires Ally List)
  • Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Hit Rate (Requires Ally List)
  • Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Attack Range (Requires Ally List)
  • Current Money
  • Current Bond Fragments
  • Shop Item State Flag 1
  • Shop Item State Flag 2
  • Shop Item State Flag 3
  • Shop Item State Flag 4
  • Shop Item State Flag 5
  • Shop Item State Flag 6
  • Shop Item State Flag 7
  • Shop Item State Flag 8
  • Shop Item State Flag 9
  • Shop Item State Flag 10
  • Shop Item State Flag 11
  • Shop Item State Flag 12
  • Shop Item State Flag 13
  • Shop Item State Flag 14
  • Shop Item State Flag 15
  • Shop Item State Flag 16

Notes:

You need at least one Activate Trainer from each group of Activate Trainers for full functionality.

1.1, 1.2 or 1.3
2.1 or 2.2

and the main Activate Trainer is always required for anything to function. It lists in the description what it controls.

For me, I activate the main one, 1.2, 2.2, 3.1 and 4.1 and that's how it has worked for me.

To use the Damage Modifier, you have to tell me the allies in your battle.
You do this by telling me how many there are first and then hitting the Reset Ally List option.
Then in the game press the Minus button to view the Unit Details screen of the allies you want on the list.
You should see their HP appear in the Ally ?? Current HP options.
You have to do this step every battle, unfortunately.
After that, you are ready to use the Damage Modifier for things like God Mode and Damage Multipliers.

You may have to do something in the game for things to enable (like view main menu, get into a battle, gain/lose bond fragments). This seems especially true for version 1.1 of the game. Activate Trainer 1.2 should work after viewing main menu and it gets the pointers for Money and Bond Fragments. Activate Trainer 1.1 deals with getting the Ally HP, so you may need to get in a battle for that one to work.

I haven't done many switch tables and not sure how popular they would be. If you want to see more of this kind of thing consider joining my Patreon to support my work there.

Thank you and please let me know of any issues you have.

EDIT 1:
I have reworked some code and tested this on 2 computers I have. I have the base game of Fire Emblem and using Ryujinx latest version as of yesterday and using firmware 15.0.1 with it. Things appear to work okay for me especially if I wait until loading CE until after loading a save game. On my second computer, some of the options did not activate until I did something in game that affected it (like gain bond fragments), but most things were working fine regardless.

I am posting the table I worked on with some additional options. I would like as many people to test as possible so releasing it here to do that. Making tables for emulators can be especially difficult sometimes. Please let me know of further problems you have. Thank you.

EDIT 2:
I added a few more options like Infinite Item Usage and Add 1k SP To Allies. The Enable Metal Resources Gain Loss Multiplier works okay when dealing with the Smithy, BUT PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THIS ON. I know it will cause issues in the game if you do as this code affects many things that I haven't pinned down yet. So, ONLY use it when you are dealing with the Smithy. I am testing things on version 1.1 of the game now and fixed Bond Fragments Multiplier in this version.

EDIT 2.5:
I seem to have come across some variation in AOB while I have played today. I'm uploading another edit I did that has 2 options for Activate Trainer for 1 and 2. Either 1.1 or 1.2 should activate and they control the ally hp list. 2.1 or 2.2 should activate and they control the pointers to money and bond fragments. I hope this helps. Emulators are tough, lol.

EDIT 3.0:
I came across some more issues as I was playing. I added another version for Infinite Item Usage In Battle. I am hoping at least one version works for everyone. As far as the requests coming in, I'm not sure about what else I will be adding. I've been spending some time playing and not looking for other things at the moment. The Metal Resources Gain Loss, with a default of 1 for Gain and 0 for Loss really affects many things like all Storehouse items and things like Infinite Shop Items and Infinite Gift Giving. I would still recommend that you don't leave it on all the time.

EDIT 3.5:
I added another option for Infinite Items since some said they could not get it to work. This option sets the Uses to 99 of usable items when you view it in the Convoy. Thank to Impala, I fixed the problem with the Add 1k SP to Allies. I now have a Max value of 9999 it won't go over.

[*]Set Convoy Usable Items Uses To 99 (View Convoy Items From Manage Inventory)

EDIT 4.0:
I took some time to add a few more options to the table. Try them out.

[*]Allies Can Take Action Again (Press Minus To View Unit Details On Ally)
[*]All Stats Gain On Level Up

EDIT 4.1:
The Allies Can Take Action Again was causing you to go out of Engage Mode, so I fixed that in this update. You can still take another action including the Engage Attack.

EDIT 4.2:
I apologize for the quick edits, but I found an issue with Damage Modifier that appears to cause enemies to not be at full HP in some cases. I think I have a fix for that in this update.

EDIT 4.5:
I believe the Damage Modifier in my last edit had some issues. The only thing that really works well for that is God Mode and Hero Cannnot Die, so I'm removing the other options under Damage Modifier. I tested this in a battle and things worked fine for me. I am using the Ally Can Act Again every battle since I put it in and it doesn't crash my game. I'm not sure why that one would crash unless the pointer structure is not the same or your memory mode is not the same as mine (Hosted (unchecked)).

EDIT 4.6:
I had an issue with Activate Trainer 1.1 and the Ally Can Attack Again. If you are using Activate Trainer 1.1, try this table and see if it stops crashing.

EDIT 5.0:
I figured out some shop item unlock options:

[*]Enable Item Shop Options (View Shop Wares)
[*]Make Shop Items Infinite
[*]Unlock All Shop Items (Normally Can Buy At End Game)

You have to view the Buy Screen of the shops. The first option just makes all shop items infinite from what you can buy at your point in the story. The second option actually unlocks end game shop items. I believe right now this is permanent if you save your game after, but it might be possible for me to make it a temporary option if I save the state and restore it later. I don't have time to implement that one right now though. Enjoy!

EDIT 5.1:
Due to the issues caused by Unlocking Shop Items, I have now added the following options to restore the state after you are done shopping:

[*]Unlock All Shop Items (USE RESTORE STATE WHEN DONE)
[*]Restore Shop Items State (USE THIS WHEN DONE SHOPPING)

This should prevent saves from breaking if you turn on the Restore Shop Items State when you are done shopping.

EDIT 5.5:
I added a couple more options:

[*]Infinite Standard Arena Battles
[*]Shop Item State Flags

The first one just allows infinite standard arena battles which was requested. The second one are pointers to the Shop Item State Flags. You enable Activate Trainer 3.1 which controls Shop Item stuff and then view a shop. From here you can manually change these back to what they were prior to using the bad 5.0 version of the table. I would start at the bottom and change things to 0 until at some point it should be back to where it was before it changed them all to allow the shop items to work. You really only need to use this if you used 5.0 and didn't save to a new spot. Later version have the Restore State option, which should return things to what they were before you went shopping.

EDIT 6.0:
I found time to research another option and change the way I count options in this offering:

[*]Give All Allies Bonus Stats (Requires Ally List)
[*]Bonus HP
[*]Bonus Str
[*]Bonus Dex
[*]Bonus Spd
[*]Bonus Lck
[*]Bonus Def
[*]Bonus Mag
[*]Bonus Res
[*]Bonus Bld
[*]Bonus Sight
[*]Bonus Mov

This option requires you to setup the Ally List in battle, but works after that. Gives every ally bonus stats that you can specify if you wish. They default to what is normally available via the tonic items except for move and sight. Enjoy!

EDIT 6.1:
I was able to get one more option in tonight.

[*]Add All Weapon Proficiencies To Allies (View Inventory and Exit Screen)

This one will allow you to class change any ally to any class if you have the Second Seal and Master Seal items. It adds the proficiency of most every weapon to the character. You have to enable Activate Trainer 4.1 which now controls Damage Modifier and this option. Then just go into your Inventory menu from the main menu and back out again after activating this option. Enjoy!

EDIT 6.2:
Some have trouble with Activate Trainer 4.1, so I put in a (V2) option:

[*]Add All Weapon Proficiencies To Allies (V2) (Requires Ally List)

This option requires the Ally List and you have to get into battle and use the option, then after battle, you can class change to anything if you wish.

EDIT 6.5:
I found time to add one more option:

[*]Give All Allies S Rank Weapon Level (Requires Ally List)

This sets the Weapon Level to at least S rank for any weapons the character currently can use. I think I'm about done looking for options. I think I have a good amount of things you can do with the table to get through the game. Enjoy!

EDIT 7.0:
Okay, I guess I lied about more options. I decided to research some more things and it took a little work to make the option not affect enemies, but I believe I have it working. Try it out and let me know if you run into any issues.

[*]Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Critical Rate (Requires Ally List)
[*]Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Hit Rate (Requires Ally List)
[*]Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Attack Range (Requires Ally List)

Basically, it's always 100% critical and hit rate if you want those and also an 100 attack range. For the attack range, after you have done the ally list for the battle, if you select your character and then select items and the weapon you want, then go back out, it should show the Attack option and you can attack from real far away. It may make the game too easy, but cool none the less. Enjoy!

EDIT 7.1:
It appears Ryujinx can be somewhat random on AOB. It's hard for me to debug that when it doesn't happen to me. In the interim, I made some changes to Activate Trainer 4.1 which will auto fill the Ally List as long as it activates, so you do not require an activation from the 1.1,1.2 or 1.3 type. It works when the ally gets hit in battle or if you just Retry the battle from the very start after Reset Ally List, it should fill all your allies in for that battle. Hope this helps.

EDIT 7.2:
One last thing I decided to do tonight was make the Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Attack Range to affect Healing Staff types also. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Fire Emblem Engage (Ryujinx) (V2.0).CT
EDIT 8 file (V2.0 of game version)
(121.17 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Fire Emblem Engage (Ryujinx) (V1.1).CT
EDIT 7.2 file (+3 options)
(120.2 KiB) Downloaded 9844 times
EDIT 6.5 file (+1 option)
(102.95 KiB) Downloaded 982 times
EDIT 6.2 file (V2 of Weapon Proficiency)
(97.73 KiB) Downloaded 1075 times
EDIT 6.1 file (+2 options)
(95.71 KiB) Downloaded 398 times
EDIT 5.5 file (+1 option)
(88.64 KiB) Downloaded 1033 times
EDIT 5.1 file (+3 options for Shop Items)
(83.13 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
EDIT 4.6 file (remove some Damage Modifier options that don't work well)
(77.09 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
EDIT 4.2 file (+2 options)
(79.22 KiB) Downloaded 815 times
EDIT 3.5 file (+1 option)
(72.3 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:40 pm, edited 24 times in total.

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx]

Post by toydefenser »

can you up more Party member editor?

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

i can't activate trainer...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

toydefenser wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:49 am
i can't activate trainer...
What is the error you get after trying? Right-Click it and it should say the error.

I'm using Ryujinx and the base game and it is working for me.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

In my case the damage modifier doesn't work, i tell the CT i have, for example, 10 units, reset then i manually select each unit, the HP values are working but the damage modifier doesn't work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+41]

Post by DrummerIX »

I have reworked some code and tested this on 2 computers I have. I have the base game of Fire Emblem and using Ryujinx latest version as of yesterday and using firmware 15.0.1 with it. Things appear to work okay for me especially if I wait until loading CE until after loading a save game. On my second computer, some of the options did not activate until I did something in game that affected it (like gain bond fragments), but most things were working fine regardless.

I am posting the table I worked on with some additional options. I would like as many people to test as possible so releasing it here to do that. Making tables for emulators can be especially difficult sometimes. Please let me know of further problems you have. Thank you.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

@DrummerIX -- Game is a Unity/MONO.. attached is the dump.cs for v1 of the game.. which I think you're working off of.. It'll help with your unit/game structs..

@ 0x1BC -- from UnitBase (0x8B == Current Health) is Player/Enemy -- 0 for Enemy / Not 0 for Player Units.

Those functions in your table for RYU/Switch stuff is very interesting, makes making CT Tables for Ryu a lot easier, is there somewhere this is being discussed?
Attachments
dump.7z
pw = fearless
(2.89 MiB) Downloaded 473 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

khuong wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:56 pm
@DrummerIX -- Game is a Unity/MONO.. attached is the dump.cs for v1 of the game.. which I think you're working off of.. It'll help with your unit/game structs..

@ 0x1BC -- from UnitBase (0x8B == Current Health) is Player/Enemy -- 0 for Enemy / Not 0 for Player Units.

Those functions in your table for RYU/Switch stuff is very interesting, makes making CT Tables for Ryu a lot easier, is there somewhere this is being discussed?
Thanks for this. I made those functions myself after borrowing some code by others to get the memory regions in CE. They really just make things faster to activate when searching for code. I don't talk a whole lot, so no I haven't discussed these things anywhere. :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You may have to do something in the game for things to enable (like view main menu, get into a battle, gain/lose bond fragments). This seems especially true for version 1.1 of the game. Activate Trainer 1.2 should work after viewing main menu and it gets the pointers for Money and Bond Fragments. Activate Trainer 1.1 deals with getting the Ally HP, so you may need to get in a battle for that one to work.

lucaviend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lucaviend »

inf.item/all item please☺

sasha128
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sasha128 »

Nice to meet you, excuse my first post.
I am having trouble understanding how to use this CHEAT!
I am sorry, but could you please help me?
↓Using environment
Ryujinx 1.1.582
Game.ver1.1.0

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

sasha128 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:03 pm
↓Using environment
Ryujinx 1.1.582
Game.ver1.1.0
Just make sure the Activate Trainers are enabled and things should be okay. You may have to do something in game to make things enable like view main menu or get into a battle, etc. I believe the Bond Points Multiplier might not work in version 1.1 of the game, so I may work on updating that. Most everything else still works for me.

To use damage modifier or the ally cheats, in a battle you tell me how many allies you have where the default is 4 and then press the Minus button on your allies in battle for however many you said.

sasha128
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sasha128 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:58 pm
sasha128 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:03 pm
↓Using environment
Ryujinx 1.1.582
Game.ver1.1.0
Just make sure the Activate Trainers are enabled and things should be okay. You may have to do something in game to make things enable like view main menu or get into a battle, etc. I believe the Bond Points Multiplier might not work in version 1.1 of the game, so I may work on updating that. Most everything else still works for me.

To use damage modifier or the ally cheats, in a battle you tell me how many allies you have where the default is 4 and then press the Minus button on your allies in battle for however many you said.
Thanks for your reply!
Forgive me if I didn't word it right ...
I can't Active Activate Trainers, is it my settings that are not working?
I tried to activate Activate Trainers after trying "Show Main Menu", "Join Combat", etc. as written above, but the situation is still the same and I cannot...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

sasha128 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:11 pm
Thanks for your reply!
Forgive me if I didn't word it right ...
I can't Active Activate Trainers, is it my settings that are not working?
I tried to activate Activate Trainers after trying "Show Main Menu", "Join Combat", etc. as written above, but the situation is still the same and I cannot...
I am using 15.0.1 firmware, but not sure if that affects things. I've testing this on 2 computers and it works. I know it works also for someone else.

I guess one thing you need to also make sure is not using other switch codes in Ryujinx (the ones made by GBATemp folks). These codes affect the AOB and I don't have any turned on when I designed this table.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I'm using

Ryujinx 1.1.582
Game ver 1.0.0
Firmware 15.0.1

also cannot activate, I am only in the beginning where you fight your mother though