Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarthCarnis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Post by DarthCarnis »

JCrook wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:06 am
Update please? Nothing works on 2.0.0, trainer won't activate.
I’m having the same issue. Guess the table can’ hasn’t been updated yet

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dusty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dusty »

The trainer is out of date, but you can use the link below for a mod plugin.

[Link]

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

all updated table from drummer are all paid ones, better luck using cheats from gbatemp than waiting for a free release

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

************************************* UPDATE 4/15/2024 **************************************************
I decided to offer my cheat table work for free again since I don't have much time to hack many games. Supporting me is optional. I have some updates to this Fire Emblem Engage [Ryujinx] table. It still requires a Ryujinx version from back during the January to April 2023 time range for things to work properly as it's hard to make the table keep up with updates to Ryujinx. Also tables for emulators are much harder to make work for everyone all the time, but I try to make things work the best I can.

Anyway, here is a version for 2.0 version of the game.

*******************************************************************************************************************

FleetingInfinity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FleetingInfinity »

I'm running on Ryujinx version 1.1.1248. I got into the second battle a little ways and it just crashed on me. Do I need an older version? The Ally stats were filling in as they were hit as you said in your last edit, and I guess the "Godmode" seemed to be working since their HP was back to full after being hit.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

FleetingInfinity wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:08 pm
I'm running on Ryujinx version 1.1.1248. I got into the second battle a little ways and it just crashed on me. Do I need an older version? The Ally stats were filling in as they were hit as you said in your last edit, and I guess the "Godmode" seemed to be working since their HP was back to full after being hit.
It was really only tested on way older versions from early 2023. I haven't had time to replay the game much. This game did seem to change AOB a lot, so I have different versions trying to capture all of them. Not everything will activate, but if one does that controls something, it should work.