Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LordGorchnik
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Post by LordGorchnik »

Which means addresses have probably changed. Always a pain to update codes when new versions are out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

i wished there's table for yuzu, the game runs better and no crash on it, with ryujinx i keep getting random crash :(

wu1137499885
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wu1137499885 »

Add a function to modify the personas growth rate please.

zero84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zero84 »

can you update for v1.2

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I will try to find time this weekend to update the table, but may release it on Patreon since I'm not playing the game that much anymore. I know that some still have some issues with activating everything, but I think it's mostly been a success that I was able to create a good table for an emulated Switch game. Emulators can be hard to make work for everyone.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Well, it seems simple enough to update for 1.2. The only options I could not get to work in my game when I updated to 1.2 were the Money and Bond Fragment multipliers. The rest of the options seemed to revert to their 1.1, 2.1 counterparts instead of 1.2 and 2.2 like it was in the version 1.1 of the game.

Now, I believe Ryujinx compiles everything and saves it in PPTC if you have the default option enabled, so that it doesn't spend time compiling everything all the time. If you have issues with activating, you can try resetting the PPTC cache from the right-click menu of the game in the game list.

Anyway, I did release a 1.2 version update in my Patreon if you feel like supporting me there, but 1.1 seems to work mostly for me also in version 1.2 of the game.

If I have time this weekend, I may see if I can port things to Yuzu for those that want to play it there.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

When you search for items 3 values come up
1. Quantity
2. Type
3. A 4 Byte Value

You can see these by searching for the bottom item slot quantity, and then changing the fade timer in the hex view, and set to 4 byte hex display also.

Changing Quantity works, changing the type byte does nothing, however you will also see a 4 byte value. I noticed that if you subtract 180 hex from this value you will get the next item.

So for example I noticed

iron sword
B510C180

steel sword
B510C000

So you subtract 180 hex from it and it gives you the next best item, you should also probably increase the type byte by 1, although it doesn't seem to have any effect in itself, it's really changing the 4 byte value that changes the actual item.

This subtraction of 180 hex doesn't always work though, sometimes there is a large jump, like from steel sword to silver sword, the difference is not 180 hex, not sure why it skips the pattern like this.

As for the 4 byte value
I'm guessing the last 2 bytes deal with the item type, and the first digit is always B, so that just leaves digits 2, 3 and 4 as a mystery.

steel sword
B510C000

Here's a few more

Wyrmslayer
BBFA7600

Brave Sword
BBFA7480

knee-grow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by knee-grow »

Can you post the V 1.0 table again? pls and thx.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

knee-grow wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:39 pm
Can you post the V 1.0 table again? pls and thx.
Attachments
Fire Emblem Engage (Ryujinx) (V1.0).CT
V1 file
(61.58 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

so what i failed to realized are, when im playing with yuzu, its buttery smooth for hours with no crash because i didn't use cheat engine on it, and so my dumbass brain just realized, maybe if i play on ryujinx without cheat engine, game wont crash right?
and fuck me sideways im right, played for hours with no crash with buttery smooth 60fps on ryujinx without cheat engine hooked on it, i thought the crashes was caused by random chances after getting player hq, cause thats the point im starting use the ct, if you guys wondering why i failed to realized that early because i've played three houses and warriors with ct attached for hours with no problems even if i only options to spawn owl feathers and i just leave the ct hooked on yuzu for hours to end

and yeah my game would crash even if i just toggle the activate trainer, cuz maybe there's already options that forced enable from get go in the table

so i retract my request for yuzu version cause as always yuzu team so slow on improving things for new games
and since i dont know if you gonna release newer ct here i guess thats it for me

but if you maybe still would grant request, can i have table that only have quick level up and 99 convoy items, just those 2 options in the table

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I played the game all the time with the table and no crashes for me. Not sure what setup you have. The table requires the Activate Trainers, so it's not possible without them.

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

yeah probably isolated incident, my setup aint much, still using r5 5600, rx 570 4gb, 16 gb ram, and 20gb page file (was 10gb but i read that i should put 20gb for 16gb ram), and played on ssd

i guess im still good using your old one, for now i just need the 99 convoy item which still working from v1.1 (just activate that one, check if 99 already, save then quit), i found mods for the rest of things i need, thanks for the replies <3

knee-grow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by knee-grow »

DrummerIX thank you so much.

MGLT30
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MGLT30 »

there needs to be a item amount correction for storehouse items multiplier cause it makes problems if you make too many copies of special items like silver card and fishing rods by accident and the game will just crash/break itself so if anyone can make a fix would appreciate it :) example max ore is 9999 and max ingredients and gifts is 999 not sure about the seals but i just did 99 to be safe but need a fix for special items that need to be 1 unit please!

Sharogy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sharogy »

To the above poster:
if you want to be save, you can search for the quantity manually.

pretty sure All store house items quantity are stored as 4 byte values, and stuff that belong on the same tab are stored next to each other.
What that means is once you find the Iron/steel/silver ore for example. (also u can have way more than 9999 ore, the max value is probably 256x256x256x256)
Is that you can see a dozen row of empty values (if u haven't done any tempest trials), those corresponds to the crystals and banes from the tempest trial rewards. which saves alot of grinding if you just help yourself.

Example:

here i found my Ore values in red, then i just editted the dozen rows below it with 03 01, which correspond to 259 (also changed my iron ore values a bit for giggles)

How it looks ingame:

GL