Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MGLT30
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+44]

Post by MGLT30 »

Thank you Drummer for the reply and I figured it out on my own its working good, but when I try to use extra action and select a unit it crashes my game I wonder why?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

MGLT30 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:27 am
Thank you Drummer for the reply and I figured it out on my own its working good, but when I try to use extra action and select a unit it crashes my game I wonder why?
Can one of you who have this problem post a picture of what you have enabled? Are you using version 1.1 of the game? I would like to figure out why it's not working for some people when it works fine for me.

You wouldn't happen to be activating Activate Trainer 1.1? I think I figured it out if you do.

Try EDIT 4.6 and let me know if that works for you.

camyln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by camyln »

Is there something specific I have to do for 1k SP cheat? I can activate it but nothing happens.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

camyln wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:03 am
Is there something specific I have to do for 1k SP cheat? I can activate it but nothing happens.
You can only use it in battle and you must identify the allies in battle for it to work on those characters

camyln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by camyln »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:08 am
camyln wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:03 am
You can only use it in battle and you must identify the allies in battle for it to work on those characters
Oh I see, its working on Alear now and a few allies I'm not quite sure what you mean by "identify" do I just need to do something with them in combat?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

camyln wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:57 am
Oh I see, its working on Alear now and a few allies I'm not quite sure what you mean by "identify" do I just need to do something with them in combat?
The process to setup the Ally List:
  • Tell me how many allies there are
  • Hit the Reset Ally List option
  • Press Minus to view Unit Details on all allies
  • Their HP shows up in the list

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 5.0:
I figured out some shop item unlock options:

[*]Enable Item Shop Options (View Shop Wares)
[*]Make Shop Items Infinite
[*]Unlock All Shop Items (Normally Can Buy At End Game)

You have to view the Buy Screen of the shops. The first option just makes all shop items infinite from what you can buy at your point in the story. The second option actually unlocks end game shop items. I believe right now this is permanent if you save your game after, but it might be possible for me to make it a temporary option if I save the state and restore it later. I don't have time to implement that one right now though. Enjoy!

magired1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magired1234 »

Just wanted to provide an update that every code so far has been working good! I think the act again might've bugged out because i was using it in the beginning chapters that were more scripted.

5.0 has been working like a dream.

I was wondering if there were any plans to implement codes to automatically max out supports between alies or to make the training at the Arena unlimited instead of 3x only? Thank you!

The Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Doctor »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:36 am
EDIT 5.0:

You have to view the Buy Screen of the shops. The first option just makes all shop items infinite from what you can buy at your point in the story. The second option actually unlocks end game shop items. I believe right now this is permanent if you save your game after, but it might be possible for me to make it a temporary option if I save the state and restore it later. I don't have time to implement that one right now though. Enjoy!
I think those options breaks my save... it turn my save chapter to chapter 24.

dokhiemlam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dokhiemlam »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:36 am
EDIT 5.0:

Unlock all shop items is working great but as break anyone who isn't end game yet. As I in chapter 16, once I unlock all shop items and I can't advanced chap 16 anymore. The purple light of the map is gone and can't enter anymore.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+48]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 5.1:
Due to the issues caused by Unlocking Shop Items, I have now added the following options to restore the state after you are done shopping:

[*]Unlock All Shop Items (USE RESTORE STATE WHEN DONE)
[*]Restore Shop Items State (USE THIS WHEN DONE SHOPPING)

This should prevent saves from breaking if you turn on the Restore Shop Items State when you are done shopping.

Litanan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Litanan »

Used 5.0 last night before 5.1 released and it ended up breaking my 20hr save. can't progress to chapter 16 even after trying the fix in 5.1 :(

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Litanan wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:59 pm
Used 5.0 last night before 5.1 released and it ended up breaking my 20hr save. can't progress to chapter 16 even after trying the fix in 5.1 :(
EDIT 5.5:
I added a couple more options:

[*]Infinite Standard Arena Battles
[*]Shop Item State Flags

The first one just allows infinite standard arena battles which was requested. The second one are pointers to the Shop Item State Flags. You enable Activate Trainer 3.1 which controls Shop Item stuff and then view a shop. From here you can manually change these back to what they were prior to using the bad 5.0 version of the table. I would start at the bottom and change things to 0 until at some point it should be back to where it was before it changed them all to allow the shop items to work. You really only need to use this if you used 5.0 and didn't save to a new spot. Later version have the Restore State option, which should return things to what they were before you went shopping.

Litanan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Litanan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:28 pm
Litanan wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:59 pm
EDIT 5.5:
I added a couple more options:

[*]Infinite Standard Arena Battles
[*]Shop Item State Flags

The first one just allows infinite standard arena battles which was requested. The second one are pointers to the Shop Item State Flags. You enable Activate Trainer 3.1 which controls Shop Item stuff and then view a shop. From here you can manually change these back to what they were prior to using the bad 5.0 version of the table. I would start at the bottom and change things to 0 until at some point it should be back to where it was before it changed them all to allow the shop items to work. You really only need to use this if you used 5.0 and didn't save to a new spot. Later version have the Restore State option, which should return things to what they were before you went shopping.
Thank you sm!! this fixed my save <3

DarthCarnis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarthCarnis »

which of the 4 trainers activates the "Quick Level Up" & "All Stats Gain On Level Up"?