Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+47]

Post by jonaaa »

vampirekidza wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:11 pm
Now I found a way
Character stats and weapon stats have been fixed. If anyone is interested in how to do it, I followed this method.
[Link]
I tried this myself but there's a few things to mention.

If you change all the ally unit's to 99+ stats and play at Maddening difficulty, the enemies won't attack because you're too strong, in some cases, it will result in a soft-lock of sorts, don't know if it happens on Normal mode.

Also, careful when changing the stats of some characters because... I won't spoil too much but you'll have some problems as well.

About weapon stats, CAREFUL too because it will affect the enemies.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+50]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 7.0:
Okay, I guess I lied about more options. I decided to research some more things and it took a little work to make the option not affect enemies, but I believe I have it working. Try it out and let me know if you run into any issues.

[*]Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Critical Rate (Requires Ally List)
[*]Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Hit Rate (Requires Ally List)
[*]Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Attack Range (Requires Ally List)

Basically, it's always 100% critical and hit rate if you want those and also an 100 attack range. For the attack range, after you have done the ally list for the battle, if you select your character and then select items and the weapon you want, then go back out, it should show the Attack option and you can attack from real far away. It may make the game too easy, but cool none the less. Enjoy!

mngueki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mngueki »

i cant active trainer 1.1 and 1.2, i use default ryujinx setting can you help me

igora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by igora »

I cant active trainer 3.1 and all stats gain on level up :(
error in line 154 (readmem(ItemShopOptionsAOB1,18)) :Invalid addres for ReadMem
error in line 65 (readmem(StatGrowthRateAOB1,2)) :Invalid addres for ReadMem
That appears to me in both, the rest works without problems.

Please help

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 7.1:
It appears Ryujinx can be somewhat random on AOB. It's hard for me to debug that when it doesn't happen to me. In the interim, I made some changes to Activate Trainer 4.1 which will auto fill the Ally List as long as it activates, so you do not require an activation from the 1.1,1.2 or 1.3 type. It works when the ally gets hit in battle or if you just Retry the battle from the very start after Reset Ally List, it should fill all your allies in for that battle. Hope this helps.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

For those having activation problems, can you try to rebuild the PPTC cache to see if that helps?

I attempted to do that on my game and could still activate normally, so not sure if it will help, but this option rebuilds the functions of the game that Ryujinx then caches.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 7.2:
One last thing I decided to do tonight was make the Give All Allies Selected Item 100 Attack Range to affect Healing Staff types also. Enjoy!

Pyraneer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyraneer »

is there a way to increase certain stats by 1? i just want to negate the bad rng from levelups, dont really want to increase every stat everytime for a levelup

yeriano
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Fire Emblem Engage [Switch, Ryujinx] [+47]

Post by yeriano »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:25 pm
yeriano wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:52 am
is it possible to edit status rather than give bonus? or is the any way to decrease status/revert it back? ( want to change bld , but i did not wish it permanent)

Thanks
If you change the values to zero and do the Ally List again, it should revert any bonus you had.
So it will revert back after battle? sorry to ask, is there a way edit status without apply it everytime? want to only change the bld

MGLT30
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MGLT30 »

Can I make a request for having all characters max or fast support and max bond for rings?

manila99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manila99 »

I'm having trouble activating the trainer..Can someone tell me which "Activate trainer" to activate? Do I Activate 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or 4.1? Cause nothing seems to work for me. I'm using Ryujinx (firmware 15.0.1), and game version 1.1.0 (with DLC).

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

manila99 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:16 pm
I'm having trouble activating the trainer..Can someone tell me which "Activate trainer" to activate? Do I Activate 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 or 4.1? Cause nothing seems to work for me. I'm using Ryujinx (firmware 15.0.1), and game version 1.1.0 (with DLC).
Activate Trainer is required. If that won't activate, you need to check to make sure LUA is enabled to run.
One of the 1.1,1.2 or 1.3 is required for generating the Ally List manually by pressing Minus on allies in battle
One of 2.1 or 2.2 is required for getting pointers to Money and Bond Fragments
3.1 is required for cheats dealing with Shop and the Arena
4.1 is required for Damage Modifier and Proficiencies

You need to be on Host Unchecked as the memory mode.

If you still have issues, make sure you are not using codes from gbatemp.

If you still have issues, try requeue the PPTC cache for the game.

Some things should at least work after all this.

manila99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manila99 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:50 pm
manila99 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:16 pm
Activate Trainer is required. If that won't activate, you need to check to make sure LUA is enabled to run.
One of the 1.1,1.2 or 1.3 is required for generating the Ally List manually by pressing Minus on allies in battle
One of 2.1 or 2.2 is required for getting pointers to Money and Bond Fragments
3.1 is required for cheats dealing with Shop and the Arena
4.1 is required for Damage Modifier and Proficiencies

You need to be on Host Unchecked as the memory mode.

If you still have issues, make sure you are not using codes from gbatemp.

If you still have issues, try requeue the PPTC cache for the game.

Some things should at least work after all this.
Ty for the quick reply!!

I'm able to activate "Activate Trainer" without an issue. When I go for "Activate Trainer 2.1" Cheat Engine hangs (not responding). So I restart Ryujinx and try to activate "Activate Trainer 2.2", same result: Cheat Engine hangs (not responding).

My setting in Ryujinx are the same as yours. However I don't know what you mean by "try requeue the PPTC cache for the game." Do you mean uncheck and check that option in the settings?

Also, maybe my cheat engine settings are the problem? What are you settings in cheat engine?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I'm having an issue with activating the 4.1 as well... It seems only the very first activate trainer works, but not all the cheats works too like bonus stats.

I get this error saying <<error in line 51 (mov r15,RyujinxMemoryBasePtr): This instruction can't be complied>>

When attempting (and failed) to activate other trainers, like 3.1 it give me this error: <<Error in line 72 (mov r14,bMakeItemShopItemsInfinite): This instruction can't be complied>>

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:24 pm
I'm having an issue with activating the 4.1 as well... It seems only the very first activate trainer works, but not all the cheats works too like bonus stats.

I get this error saying <<error in line 51 (mov r15,RyujinxMemoryBasePtr): This instruction can't be complied>>

When attempting (and failed) to activate other trainers, like 3.1 it give me this error: <<Error in line 72 (mov r14,bMakeItemShopItemsInfinite): This instruction can't be complied>>
This indicates Activate Trainer is not activated