ONE PIECE ODYSSEY

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: ONE PIECE ODYSSEY

Post by gvargas »

gvargas wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:36 am
You can search the EXP value as a 4 byte then just change it to 99,999,999 to level up to 99 after one fight... :D
You can also search the Number of Cube Fragments Owned and freeze the value so you can assign them to as many skills as you want... ;)

Pretty sure my pointer script for while you're in a battle has pointer for lvl and/or xp.
Thanks Akira! On one note, can you please check the Set Item Quantity script? For me it doesn't change the value of all the items in my inventory just some of them, that includes important items that I'm not quiet sure we should mess with those... Thanks for the hard work! :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Basfel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Basfel »

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:19 pm
If you could come up with something the fusing of accessories, that would be awesome. Something so it's always a Triumph (which gets you double stats) would be great to see.
That would be really useful.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Basfel wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:49 pm
That would be really useful.
Yeah, other than cheating for money early on, there's not really been a need for cheats, as the game is standard JRPG and thus easy as hell by simply grinding levels. lol

But it would be nice to be able to always have the best result with merging equipment. Just to get the biggest bonuses possible, and not waste time merging, and undoing it if it doesn't come out well. Tried that a bit, but it got tedious.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Akira wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:10 am
But I don't think UUU changes anything on its own by default :|
At least never did for me.
Yeah on the latest versions of uuu it has a black bar removal which is a bit hit or miss as it ended up stretching the devil in me to hell lol I end up screwing around with a script from flawless widescreen so the devil in me wasn't cursed lol as that script didn't do it right either.
I have been making a table for this game myself That idk if i will release since every man and his dog has a table lol but if you want your fov changer to also affect cutscenes and battles you have to also patch the addss instruction found slightly above that first instruction.
I made an fov changer that's working in cutscenes and battles, sometimes with funny results where people disappear as they aren't meant to be in the shot lol

SpicyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpicyPanda »

I have this on PS5 and not PC but still, good job on the table

paulj80
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by paulj80 »

Can someone share a save at beginning of game after using the cheats please

johhney
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johhney »

Anyone have cheat to unlock all skill moves without needing to progress the story ?