ONE PIECE ODYSSEY

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

ONE PIECE ODYSSEY

Post by Akira »

Code: Select all

Game Name:		ONE PIECE ODYSSEY
Game Process:  		odyssey-Win64-Shipping.exe
Game Version:		01.00
Game Engine:		Unreal Engine (not sure which version)
Game DLL:		-
Anti-Cheat: 		-
Savegame Folder:	C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Bandai Namco Entertainment\ONE PIECE ODYSSEY\Saved\SaveGames
Config Folder:		C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\odyssey\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Mod Folder:   		<GameInstallDir>\ONE PIECE ODYSSEY\odyssey\Content\Paks
Steam Website:
If you like my work then please rate this post positive.
If you want to share the table then share the link to this post but do not upload this table anywhere else.

odyssey-Win64-Shipping_v1.0.CT
Game v01.00 | CE v7.4 | CT v1.0
(4.31 MiB) Downloaded 3433 times
Scripts:
-God Mode
-World Time Dilation Modifier
-Save Player Coordinates
-Load Saved Coordinates
-FoV Modifier
-Get Belly (Currency)
-Set Item Quantity
-[BattleCharacters] (Pointer script for your characters while in a battle)
Pointer:
-LocalPlayer
The Table can also be found in our Discord Server:
[Link]
If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask there, we have tables for a lot other games as well.

Old Versions

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sonycman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: ONE PIECE ODYSSEY

Post by sonycman »

Thanks!
Any drop chance modifiers?

Blob55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blob55 »

Can you add cheats that unlock pre-timeskip outfits for people who didn't pre-order?

kodoku
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kodoku »

Would it be possible to have something to lock the t.MaxFPS value? This seems to get set by the game to 30 during the 'cinematic' style cutscenes that progress automatically, and then back to your set value afterward. I managed to find it in memory and changed it to 120 in the middle of a cutscene and it worked, but it changes on every run. I think this would be a pretty cool cheat to have.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kodoku wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:42 am
Would it be possible to have something to lock the t.MaxFPS value? This seems to get set by the game to 30 during the 'cinematic' style cutscenes that progress automatically, and then back to your set value afterward. I managed to find it in memory and changed it to 120 in the middle of a cutscene and it worked, but it changes on every run. I think this would be a pretty cool cheat to have.
Next time you find the value make a right click on it and find out what accesses it, in the new window once something accessed it select it and click "show disassembler", this opens up the memory viewer.
Now send a screenshot of that or in the top bar go to "tools" -> "Auto assemble" then in the new window to "Template" -> "AoB injection", click OK and again OK and send the code here.

kodoku
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kodoku »

Akira wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:22 am
kodoku wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:42 am
Next time you find the value make a right click on it and find out what accesses it, in the new window once something accessed it select it and click "show disassembler", this opens up the memory viewer.
Now send a screenshot of that or in the top bar go to "tools" -> "Auto assemble" then in the new window to "Template" -> "AoB injection", click OK and again OK and send the code here.
Unfortunately, as soon as something accesses the address, it pops up "Fatal error!" and the game crashes.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kodoku wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:17 am
Unfortunately, as soon as something accesses the address, it pops up "Fatal error!" and the game crashes.
Then how did I make my scripts? xD
The game likes to crash quite often but that's not always the case, just keep trying.
Last edited by Akira on Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

If you could come up with something the fusing of accessories, that would be awesome. Something so it's always a Triumph (which gets you double stats) would be great to see.

Nobodygr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nobodygr »

I use uue4 to unlock widescreen then fov 120 to play normally on 3440x1440. The only issue is the markers on combat are more on the left side than centered on the correct units. Can you fix this? Thanks

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

You can search the EXP value as a 4 byte then just change it to 99,999,999 to level up to 99 after one fight... :D
You can also search the Number of Cube Fragments Owned and freeze the value so you can assign them to as many skills as you want... ;)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Nobodygr wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:45 pm
I use uue4 to unlock widescreen then fov 120 to play normally on 3440x1440. The only issue is the markers on combat are more on the left side than centered on the correct units. Can you fix this? Thanks
Why do use the console to change FoV when my table has a script for it? :D
But can't help with your issue.
gvargas wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:36 am
You can search the EXP value as a 4 byte then just change it to 99,999,999 to level up to 99 after one fight... :D
You can also search the Number of Cube Fragments Owned and freeze the value so you can assign them to as many skills as you want... ;)
Pretty sure my pointer script for while you're in a battle has pointer for lvl and/or xp.

Nobodygr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nobodygr »

Akira wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:05 am
Nobodygr wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:45 pm
Why do use the console to change FoV when my table has a script for it? :D
But can't help with your issue.
Because I need to open uue4 anyway to turn to widescreen. Yours only changes fov.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Nobodygr wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:16 am
Because I need to open uue4 anyway to turn to widescreen. Yours only changes fov.
Ah I see, what's the command for that?

Nobodygr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nobodygr »

I click ~ to open the console command, write "fov 120" and hit enter and it's done.
Widescreen is enabled automatically as soon as uue4 is injected.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Nobodygr wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:32 am
I click ~ to open the console command, write "fov 120" and hit enter and it's done.
Widescreen is enabled automatically as soon as uue4 is injected.
Yeh know how the console works and commands, was just curious about the widescreen setting.
But I don't think UUU changes anything on its own by default :|
At least never did for me.