Zombi

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Zombi

Post by STN »

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Torch
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Inventory

Made by Zanzer

Given i just got the game, i made a quick inventory editor just to get rid of that base handgun as quickly as possible

Table extras contain ID and instructions

Updated v1.1

Updated v1.01

All you have to do is to enable the script while the backpack is open, click on the item you want to change but don't drag it to another slot! Just make sure the item was selected and release the mouse button

The ID and Quantity Or Clip if a weapon, will be editable

To change a weapon remember to save the game and reload otherwise the edited weapon won't work properly, or at all. Normal items can be used immediately

It's also possible to set grenades or mines to an absurd high number and use them indefinitely.

Updated 1.1:

- Added a new pointer to verify what's the default maximum value of the selected item with the item editing script

- More thoroughly tested the "No Item Decreasing In Inventory (Stacked/Restorative)" script, safe to use even while loading a new level

- Added an unlimited torch script

- A new script capable of preventing the game from reducing the items stacked number even when set beyond it's default maximum value while loading a new level or loading the character save. To fully utilize this script, remember to activate it from the main menu before loading the save

- Another small script that force the game to reveal all slot numbers value for the backpack, useful when stacking a big quantity of grenades/mines etc, as now even unstackable items show their values. Melee weapons value always show -1, when empty always 0

Updated v1.01

- Small fix to an AOB check, turned out i changed it mistakenly during testing and wasn't working with default game. Fixed

Made by Shiren

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
zombieU 1.101.CT
(7.85 KiB) Downloaded 671 times
ZOMBI.CT
(20.74 KiB) Downloaded 436 times

Punisher6939
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Zombi

Post by Punisher6939 »

how do i remove weapons ? idk what to do