High On Life

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

High On Life

Post by Akira »

Code: Select all

Game Name:		High On Life
Game Process (Steam): 	Oregon-Win64-Shipping.exe
Game Process (UWP): 	Oregon-WinGDK-Shipping.exe
Game Version:		?
Game Engine:		Unreal Engine 4.27.20
Game DLL:		-
Anti-Cheat: 		-
Config Folder:     	C:\Users\<UserName>\appdata\\Local\Oregon\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Savegame Folder:	C:\Users\<UserName>\appdata\Local\Oregon\Saved\SaveGames
Mod Folder:   		<SteamGameInstallDir>\HighOnLife\Oregon\Content\Paks
Cheat Engine: 		7.4.3 (Dark Mode)
Steam Website:

If you like my work then please rate this post positive.
If you want to share the table then share the link to this post but do not upload this table anywhere else.

Oregon-Win64-Shipping_v1.1.CT
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 10903 times
Scripts:
-Inf. Ammo
-Inf. Jumps
-World Gravity Modifier
-World Time Dilation Modifier
-Character Time Dilation Modifier
-Teleport
-Set Currency On Kill

Pointer:
-LocalPlayer
The Table can also be found in our Discord Server:
[Link]
If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask there, we have tables for a lot other games as well.
Old Versions
Oregon-Win64-Shipping_v1.0.CT
(2.67 MiB) Downloaded 585 times
Tables from Others

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Akira on Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

shunter6669
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: High On Life

Post by shunter6669 »

Gamepass version ? GP version is oregon-wingdk-shipping.exe

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

shunter6669 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:06 pm
Maybe try the table before asking/complaining? :roll:
In most cases only the process name is different and guess what, my scripts do not contain the process name at all so they'll work for both versions.
In case the uwp version is completely different, I won't be able to help with that as i only own the steam version.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Akira wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:51 pm
shunter6669 wrote:
In most cases only the process name is different and guess what, my scripts do not contain the process name at all so they'll work for both versions.
In case the uwp version is completely different, I won't be able to help with that as i only own the steam version.
Didn't see a complaint in his question. And asking for information is free so why give people a hard time for a simple question you can just instead update your original post saying that it works on both versions? Don't feel like you have to do that? then why do you expect people to just TRY your shit out. Lets all do crack without asking if its bad for you.

NaturalBeaverGuru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NaturalBeaverGuru »

too bad this website does not have some kind of idiot proof process where we can filter stupid messages from being posted.
Thanks for ur work and don't bother answering these dudes.

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

Game Version: UWP 20221213_R1911
Table Last Update:20221214_v0.6
Changelog

Code: Select all

[20221214_v0.6]
.....updated unl ammo to account for minion triple launcher
.....updated unl fuel to prevent running out of fuel on quick repeated boosts

[20221214_v0.5]
.....modified fuel script to prevent stuck visual bug

[20221214_v0.4]
.....added Unlimited Fuel

[20221214_v0.3]
.....added 2 GOD mode scripts, HP, shield

[20221214_v0.2]
.....added Unlimited Ammo
.:|FEATURES|:.
  • Inventory Pointer (activate then open inventory)
    • money
    • crystals
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Dirty GOD mode, USE ONLY 1 AT A TIME (If some enemies are immortal, deactivate one and try the other)
    • Unl Shield
    • Unl HP
  • Unlimited Fuel
.:|NOTES|:.
  • Structure Compare [+10C]: money= 2, crystals= 1
  • crystals are +24 bytes from money
Attachments
HighOnLife_20221214_V0.6.ct
(104.1 KiB) Downloaded 2787 times
HighOnLife_20221214_V0.5.ct
(104.03 KiB) Downloaded 911 times
HighOnLife_20221214_V0.4.ct
(104.03 KiB) Downloaded 991 times
HighOnLife_20221214_V0.3.ct
(101.03 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
HighOnLife_20221214_V0.2.ct
(48.24 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
HighOnLife_20221214_v0.1.ct
(45.31 KiB) Downloaded 366 times
Last edited by rambo99jose on Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

EphenSteve wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:56 am
Didn't see a complaint in his question. And asking for information is free so why give people a hard time for a simple question you can just instead update your original post saying that it works on both versions? Don't feel like you have to do that? then why do you expect people to just TRY your shit out. Lets all do crack without asking if its bad for you.
As you see in my post it was made for the steam version, I do not know if it works on other versions so YOU guys have to try it.
And I gave the info that I didn't used the process name in my scripts which means the different process name won't matter and that chances are good that it will work for both versions.
You never know if something works until you test it.. so why not just test it yourself instead of wasting our time in the forum?
Takes less than a minute to test it so there really isn't any reason to ask other ppl instead of just testing it :wink:

jayoh420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jayoh420 »

EphenSteve wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:56 am
Akira wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:51 pm
shunter6669 wrote:
i agree but when i say something i get banned lmao whatever aint like i live on this website anyways i was just stating a point same as this guy

Even Nice Guys Cheat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Even Nice Guys Cheat »

Akira wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:01 am
You never know if something works until you test it.. so why not just test it yourself instead of wasting our time in the forum?
Takes less than a minute to test it so there really isn't any reason to ask other ppl instead of just testing it :wink:
Akira, why aren't you testing the tables you're creating (for free) on every possible platform? :o
You must have realised that these kids can't do anything themselves?

To be honest, why are you demanding that they download Cheat Engine and your table?
Asking them to put in a tiny bit of effort!? How dare you! :x

Looking at this from a realistic point of view, I can only think of one possible option:
You should stop making tables, and start a gaming-service, where you just go to their place, and just manually play through the difficult parts.

Also, you should be holding their hands and, with a calm and soothing voice, say comforting things so their feelings won't get hurt. ^_^

You should do all of that for free, of course.

:roll:

(Nah, but seriously: Thanks for the table! It helped me to easily get an achievement I missed! Great work!)

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Even Nice Guys Cheat wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:49 pm
Akira wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:01 am
Akira, why aren't you testing the tables you're creating (for free) on every possible platform? :o
You must have realised that these kids can't do anything themselves?

To be honest, why are you demanding that they download Cheat Engine and your table?
Asking them to put in a tiny bit of effort!? How dare you! :x

Looking at this from a realistic point of view, I can only think of one possible option:
You should stop making tables, and start a gaming-service, where you just go to their place, and just manually play through the difficult parts.

Also, you should be holding their hands and, with a calm and soothing voice, say comforting things so their feelings won't get hurt. ^_^

You should do all of that for free, of course.

:roll:

(Nah, but seriously: Thanks for the table! It helped me to easily get an achievement I missed! Great work!)
You guys need to read a little better. Sorry if English isn't your first language. But no where did I say he needs to make and test his tables on every gaming outlet, I don't care about that. but literally the first person asking if it works for the other version gets ripped for asking such a simple question. instead of just saying "No Idea, just gotta try it if it doesn't work sorry you're out of luck" he gets why are you complaining? as if the guy asked you to make it work for the other version. he didn't by the way he just asked if it worked. it's just jumping the gun for no reason which is what irks me, yes i know the question gets super annoying the millionth time its been asked but it literally takes no energy to not post the table? if you post something people will ask questions.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

EphenSteve wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:33 am
You guys need to read a little better. Sorry if English isn't your first language. But no where did I say he needs to make and test his tables on every gaming outlet
I guess "sarcasm" is missing in your vocabulary?
EphenSteve wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:33 am
If you post something people will ask questions.
If ppl would just take a min to test things & do their own research they wouldn't have to ask such questions in the first place.
The only real reason to ask instead of having a look yourself is being lazy.
I already made all the work so you guys have a table in the first place, got better things to do than bothering with this.

But lets stick to the forum topic which is btw cheating and not complaining.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

I don't need people to make me tables so this one is unused by me. You were also the first to complain so lets kill that argument right there. Sarcasm is what I live for and i know Even Nice Guys Cheat post was 100% sarcasm. Sorry im looking out for the younger crowd. If you don't want people spoon feeding just stop making tables for public, make them private and sell them. all im saying is if you post your tables to a public area that anyone can go to people are going to ask questions. I've been making cheats since i was nine years old. I'm now thirty-four and I still love doing it. I rarely post tables because I don't like going back to old games to update them because i've already finished that game and have uninstalled it. But you see that? I know that people will ask so I just do it for myself. if anyone ever wants to learn i will teach them everything i know which probably isn't as much as you but i dont give people attitude. If you think im being rude to you, I'm not trying to. I'm just saying to think about how you talk to people. We're a small community of gamers and most people on earth hate what we do because they don't understand our way of thinking.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

EphenSteve wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:07 am
I don't need
I was generally speaking and not specifically about you.
And about the sarcasm, if you know it then why reply to it in such way and if your reply wasn't about his post then why quote it in your post?

So I should stop posting tables in public bc there will always be ppl asking unnecessary questions?
What kind of logic is that?!
I may be unfriendly but only to those who waste my time.
Personally I don't like it when ppl waste my time or the time of others which is why I reply in such ways.
And if no one says anything to these ppl they'll do it again and again and again.
You can only learn from mistakes if you are aware of 'em.

But anyways, wasted enough of my time with this so won't reply anymore, at least when it's about this topic.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Comedy in all of this is the guy who asked the question doesn’t care. Meanwhile I had to give out warnings to people who are defending him.

Chunky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chunky »

thank you worked for me