Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion [+71] Updated for Ver.1.01

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion [+71] Updated for Ver.1.01

Post by Equinox »

Hey does anyone have their DMW Maxed/100% completed and can tell me what values ya got for Achievement Progress?

EDIT: NVM moot point

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hsram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hsram »

Hey man, I'm having an issue with the "Emotion" resetting. I had set Sephiroth's Emotion to "30 : Max" to try and proc the limit break for the magic pot in 7-6-6 to get the Genji Shield. I got it and all and set his emotion back to "0 : None". The problem is that is not permanently saving. The only time I can get it to go away (like normal) is to check the "Set Individual Emotion Level in Battle" and nothing under it checked. I have saved the game with the Sephiroth emotion not showing but everytime I open the save file, it's still there unless I have this table running and have that previous setting checked.

Does any of this make sense? I wish I never messed with the Emotion settings had I known this was going to be a permanent thing to my save file.

Livarnia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Livarnia »

Hey guys. Great table t works without flaws but... whenever I activate it, everytime I try to save (or the game auto-saves) it gives the message saying that it cannot save at this time... So, If use this table, I cannot save :/
Is there a solution to this?

Mirrorman95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mirrorman95 »

The first time I tried using this table, which was today, I tried to use it to give myself the damn Cursed Ring I'd apparently missed at the beginning of the game. And it worked, I changed my Fire Ring into a Cursed Ring. But some of my other items got changed, too, because I didn't disable the item change function soon enough, so I closed and reloaded the table and the save. Ever since then, whenever I try to use the table, it just shows a big pair of question marks over the highlighted item ID, no matter what I do, and the value cannot be changed. How the hell did the table only work once?

By the way, the table misspelled "Ziedrich". Also, the game version is up to 1.03 now.

ElvenNations
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElvenNations »

Nevermind. I figured out the problem. I loaded a save game from before talking with the guy that Aerith got the ribbon from and it worked just fine. Now I'm trying to go for the Sniper minigame and even though I can get the box checked, it doesn't seem to do anything. What exactly is it supposed to do? How am I supposed to use it?

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Does ops table still work with the current version of the game? game is on 1.03 while table is for 1.01

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

ElvenNations wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:15 am
What exactly is it supposed to do? How am I supposed to use it?
With 'freeze timer' cheats, you have to wait for the timer to actually start counting up/down before activating them.
Usually a good idea to deactivate them before finishing whatever is being timed.

fileg0pher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fileg0pher »

I don't suppose that anyone has made a updated CT or Trainer for the 1.03 version of CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY VII REUNION?¿?

kregisterli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kregisterli »

thank you so much!

RozaKiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RozaKiller »

id wish there was a trainer who could de-activate or remove the sound and art from when a battle starts,

1.ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE
2.CONFLICT RESOLVED

I’ve been trying for 5 hours in 3days time to find the right code for any of this stuff on Cheat Engine using Code Filter tool, but no luck…

*it’s my first time using Cheat engine to find code
*90% of new players to crisis core reunion players are annoyed and google for a disable button on this matter