Prey (2017) +Mooncrash [Epic]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Prey (2017) +Mooncrash [Epic]

Post by cfemen »

Well, I never made a table for Prey, time to change that :)

Options:

-Spawn Item (Name|Qty)
Allows you to spawn any item you want directly to the inventory, you just need to provide the name and optional the quantity.
Example:

Code: Select all

ArkPickups.Crafting.Ingredients.Synthetic|1337
Result:
If you are not using the | symbol you will get 1 item!
Here is the list of item-names: [Link]
Note: some of the Suit/Psychoscope mods will only work on Mooncrash!

The following options should be self explaining:
God Mode
Inf. Stamina
Inf. Ammo
Inf. Neuromods
Inf. Flashlight
No PSI Consume
Ignore Key-Card Requirement
Ignore Key-Pad Codes
Ignore Computer Passwords
Super Accuracy
No Recoil

Note:
Make sure that a savegame is loaded if you use any of the Inf. options :) otherwise you might get a "not found" error.
Sometimes it can happen that Inf. Neuromod is always "not found", in that case just spawn them.
( ArkPickups.Player.Neuromod )

Table is made and tested for the Epic-Store version 1.8!

Okay thats it, have fun :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Prey_1.8_wMooncrash.CT
Epic Store 1.8
(28.22 KiB) Downloaded 786 times

bofivi8929
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Prey (2017) +Mooncrash [Epic]

Post by bofivi8929 »

Is there an item code for Claire Whitten's poison antidote? I don't see anything obvious in the list.

While using this table, I was doing Vijay Bhatia's story quest, and when I used Claire's antidote, my poison status was not removed and the poison timer continued to tick down. I'm trying to figure out if I can spawn the antidote again and disable cheats before using it. Active cheats were: God Mode, Inf. Stamina, Info. Ammo, Inf. Neuromods, Inf. Flashlight and No Psi Consume. I suspect it was the God Mode.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

bofivi8929 wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Is there an item code for Claire Whitten's poison antidote? I don't see anything obvious in the list.

While using this table, I was doing Vijay Bhatia's story quest, and when I used Claire's antidote, my poison status was not removed and the poison timer continued to tick down. I'm trying to figure out if I can spawn the antidote again and disable cheats before using it. Active cheats were: God Mode, Inf. Stamina, Info. Ammo, Inf. Neuromods, Inf. Flashlight and No Psi Consume. I suspect it was the God Mode.
Mhh try:

Code: Select all

ArkPickups.Medical.PoisonAntidote
I didn't find any other Antidote reference ( or Claire/Vijay quest related )
I hope it works, good luck!

bofivi8929
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bofivi8929 »

It did spawn the item, but it didn't cure the poison or satisfy the mission objective. I even tried restarting the game with the antidote in my inv, and it still did nothing. Caveat emptor.

Thanks for looking it up!

bofivi8929
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bofivi8929 »

Final update: I ran the same mission; same cheats. Got poisoned; reached the crate with the antidote. Then I quit the game and started fresh with no cheats enabled. Then I picked up the antidote and used it, but the poison didn't clear and the mission objective didn't get accomplished. Something about these cheats seems to be sticking and affecting things they shouldn't.

Think I'm done with the game-- can't stand the repetition. Wish I could just save and reload like the first game. Thanks for the table & good luck figuring things out if you decide to look into this.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

bofivi8929 wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:18 pm
Final update: I ran the same mission; same cheats. Got poisoned; reached the crate with the antidote. Then I quit the game and started fresh with no cheats enabled. Then I picked up the antidote and used it, but the poison didn't clear and the mission objective didn't get accomplished. Something about these cheats seems to be sticking and affecting things they shouldn't.

Think I'm done with the game-- can't stand the repetition. Wish I could just save and reload like the first game. Thanks for the table & good luck figuring things out if you decide to look into this.
This sounds like a bug that is the fault of the Game-Devs.
The cheats from the table that you have used are the developer cheats, they shouldn't effect anything else.
You can even find that bug on google - players having this issue with Mooncrash since 2018 even without cheating :roll:
[Link]

Mooncrash is generally very strange, I could not start the game several times because this capsule with the required parts is simply never docked ...and at this point I did not even have trainer cheats active.
I really love Prey but Mooncrash always annoyed me with strange bugs ...

Edit:
[Link]
November 2021:
(Necroposting) It's bugged, can't understand why people don't go back to school and learn to read.
When you inject yourself with the antidote the timer runs out anyway, it doesn't get cancelled. It's a bug they never fixed and is also game breaking cause sometimes it makes your game stuck when your character dies.
However it is random, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, sadly.