Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
077ex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Post by 077ex »

hvanorma wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:30 am
The offsets did work but the base was bad. I found my resources by
doing a group scan for this

4:creditsw:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:7844 4:gloss
example
4:100 w:20 4:10 w:20 4:40 w:20 4:40 w:7844 4:278
Not working... no results :(

EDIT: I skipped last two addresses (w:7844 & gloss) and it works!!

Upvoted! you are the man for the community table!!!!

looking forward to someone having more on intel / gloss / blueprint / compliment ...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hvanorma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvanorma »

Not sure why the gloss didn't work, it should be there, but you can memory edit and then set width to 24 bytes and see all the values on the left hand side. Bunch of 1's that are nothing then look for your gloss down there(about 320 lines down). I found arcane keys that way, but didn't write down the offset at the time.

Also if you find a dozen results it's usually the last or almost last, just edit 1 by 1 and swap to map and back and if it updates you got the right one. Also it re does the pointers any time change one of these values so search, change, save cause then they are gone. I don't know pointers well enough to make a table that always works.

sluggedup226
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sluggedup226 »

Could you please provide a detailed description on how you did that? I'm not too versed with cheat engine so any help would be great!

edsel6502
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edsel6502 »

sluggedup226 wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:29 pm
Could you please provide a detailed description on how you did that? I'm not too versed with cheat engine so any help would be great!
Once you have selected the Midnight Suns process do the following

Note down your resources from your game

They will be in the format

4:credits w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:7844 4:gloss

"4:$resource" means the 4 byte value of your resource. What does not change is the the w:20 or the w:7844. Which are the offsets for the values between the resources

So if your resources have the following values

Credits : 100
Attack : 40
Skill : 50
Heroic : 60
Gloss : 200

Then you will search for the following as value type "Grouped"

4:100 w:20 4:40 w:20 4:50 w:20 4:60 w:7844 4:200

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

I'm also having trouble with the "w:7488 4:gloss".
The other part of the string works well, but I just can't find the gloss...
Is it possible to update the table for the noobs like me who can't do a group scan? :) (as far as I understand, the offsets are ok but we need to update the base address... how do we find the right base address?)

I'm also looking for ways to find the other resources, such as blueprints, plants, etc.

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

I was able to do the group scan and found my inventory, all the 1s in that area, even above the scan results contains everything.

So when you find the right address for credits and all that go to memory view and change to 4byte view. then drag the window to align all your search results on the left, you will notice all the 1s line up also. Look through for anything not a 1 or 0 and compare to your inventory, you will start noticing what is what. I found all the reagents, blueprints, keys, intel, complements, and knowledge level that way. FYI knowledge level is your TOTAL knowledge, not just what your current level says. Lvl5 (max) is 1225 or 1250, but dont skip levels seems like the perks need to be activated through the level ups.

Edit: also when changing your inventory, some stuff will update just from swapping pages while paused, others need y9u to unpause and reopen inventory to see the update.

sluggedup226
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sluggedup226 »

edsel6502 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:59 am
sluggedup226 wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:29 pm
Once you have selected the Midnight Suns process do the following

Note down your resources from your game

They will be in the format

4:credits w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:7844 4:gloss

"4:$resource" means the 4 byte value of your resource. What does not change is the the w:20 or the w:7844. Which are the offsets for the values between the resources

So if your resources have the following values

Credits : 100
Attack : 40
Skill : 50
Heroic : 60
Gloss : 200

Then you will search for the following as value type "Grouped"

4:100 w:20 4:40 w:20 4:50 w:20 4:60 w:7844 4:200
When I type in "4:345 w:20 4:193 w:20 4:328 w:20 4:239 w:7844 4:561" and search as Grouped, I still come up with no results.

all600
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by all600 »

the new offsets are:

4:credit w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:7988 4:gloos w:2300 4:info

I did not find the objects

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

I never include gloss in my search. Forgot to mention that, just all the ones you include the w:20 with. Then i mess with the credits of each result till i find the right set, use that 1 in memory view to search by hand for anything that matches up in my inventory in the first row through all the 1s (when you get all the 1s lined up) and change anything that matches. change pages ingame to see if the values changed, if not then id revert the change i made and move on to the next matching value till i found everything i need.

BouhPwet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BouhPwet »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:26 pm
I never include gloss in my search. Forgot to mention that, just all the ones you include the w:20 with. Then i mess with the credits of each result till i find the right set, use that 1 in memory view to search by hand for anything that matches up in my inventory in the first row through all the 1s (when you get all the 1s lined up) and change anything that matches. change pages ingame to see if the values changed, if not then id revert the change i made and move on to the next matching value till i found everything i need.
Hello,

Thanks for your post. Could you be so kind as to perhaps post a few screenshots ?

I do manage to find the correct address(es) using the initial method (groupscan search for e.g. 4:75 w:20 4:87 w:20 4:78 w:20 4:90). Only one hit after using some material, then I go to memory view but that's where I'm stuck as what to do next exactly =(

Would love to be able to edit reagents. Tried a single scan and collecting reagents to make the value change several times, but to no avail.

Many thanks in advance !

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

So my exact steps

1)search for the initial values (4:credit w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic)

1a) if more than 2 or 3 results (or more than id like to test by hand for the right group) scrap a spare card to change your essences, then do a NEW scan with the new values (not a rescan for changed values, do a fresh scan) this usually will only return 1 result when i do it this way.

2) view the memory region of your correct group. In the memory view window "Display type>> 4 byte dec." Then drag your memory view window to resize it so the results of your group scan line up right under eachother. You will notice all the random 1s will line up also.

3) manually look down though the column with all the 1s for whatever matches up in your inventory.

Edit: you will be able to keep going down till it you hit a chunck of random numbers. You will be able to scroll pretty far down, like +6000 to your initial group, not joking. But everything should be mixed in with all the 1s

You will have to rescan for the group pretty often if you dont find what your looking for immediately. But as long as you change everything you need without fast traveling or doing much the addresses shouldnt change.

BouhPwet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BouhPwet »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:18 am
So my exact steps

1)search for the initial values (4:credit w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic)

1a) if more than 2 or 3 results (or more than id like to test by hand for the right group) scrap a spare card to change your essences, then do a NEW scan with the new values (not a rescan for changed values, do a fresh scan) this usually will only return 1 result when i do it this way.

2) view the memory region of your correct group. In the memory view window "Display type>> 4 byte dec." Then drag your memory view window to resize it so the results of your group scan line up right under eachother. You will notice all the random 1s will line up also.

3) manually look down though the column with all the 1s for whatever matches up in your inventory.

Edit: you will be able to keep going down till it you hit a chunck of random numbers. You will be able to scroll pretty far down, like +6000 to your initial group, not joking. But everything should be mixed in with all the 1s

You will have to rescan for the group pretty often if you dont find what your looking for immediately. But as long as you change everything you need without fast traveling or doing much the addresses shouldnt change.
Many thanks for your detailed reply, got it to work and change all the values that I wanted (especially those annoying reagents), up to and including gloss :o

(My mistake was that I was displaying 4 byte hex...)

WhiteHawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhiteHawk »

BouhPwet wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:05 am

Many thanks for your detailed reply, got it to work and change all the values that I wanted (especially those annoying reagents), up to and including gloss :o

(My mistake was that I was displaying 4 byte hex...)
Hello! Can you tell me, please, how can you find gloss and reagents?

highborne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by highborne »

Could anyone help me with the MMS game crashing as soon as I open Cheat Engine (do not have a chance to do anything at all)?

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Its the anti-cheat that is closing the game in you, if you search the fourms here you can find a couple tables that will auto attach to MMS and disable/bypass the anti-cheat. Then you will be able to fallow the steps in this thread to change your inventory.

The bypass i use is from drummer's table