Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dexjaxvu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Post by dexjaxvu »

Anyone know how to find the light dark balance, grinding it out is a pain.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Malatar wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:21 am
CitizenQ47 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:41 pm
Malatar wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:11 am
I might have gotten a hit on a new search:
4:credits w:20 4:intel w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic

Worked for me at least once... I'll try more later when I'm done getting all my characters back to 25 for NG+... :sigh:
Hmmm. Glad you found one that worked. No idea why the other search would work for me and not for you though. Could possibly be that NG+ is messing around with the formatting of the code.

Wish this game wasn't so damn hard to cheat on. Damn Denuvo. I even went through the whole process of compiling a local version of cheat engine from the Github code with all the references to the word 'cheat' replaced and the commonly detected dll's renamed. Game still wouldn't launch with it running.
Yeah, it works just fine now. They changed the order of things in memory is all.

4:credits w:20 4:intel w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic
I have the last version of the game (on steam) and i had to use the previous search "4:credit w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic"
I'm guessing it's because i am too early in the game to have "intel" as i don't see the value in my inventory :mrgreen:
So maybe if you have 0 of some value then you need to remove it from the search completely, maybe ?

In any case thanks a lot for this method to edit resources, it works nice ! :wub:

Malatar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malatar »

dexjaxvu wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:20 am
This. I can't seem to figure out how it's stored...

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Malatar wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:43 pm
dexjaxvu wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:20 am
This. I can't seem to figure out how it's stored...
I'm also interested about it. :D

Regarding the resources search format, what worked for me to find all of them is :

Code: Select all

"4:credits w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:8132 4:gloss w:1820 4:intel"
So basically there is a bloc of 4 values (credits, attack, skill, heroic) on top then nothing for a while then "gloss" then nothing for a little while then "intel". The advantage of this search is it only find one single result and so i don't have to try the 8-10 results one by one.

I don't know if the entire bloc is fixed in size and so my search value will work for everyone who have the latest update or not. :mrgreen:

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

acecel wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:18 am
Regarding the resources search format, what worked for me to find all of them is :

"4:credits w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:8132 4:gloss w:1820 4:intel"
So basically there is a bloc of 4 values (credits, attack, skill, heroic) on top then nothing for a while then "gloss" then nothing for a little while then "intel". The advantage of this search is it only find one single result and so i don't have to try the 8-10 results one by one.

I don't know if the entire bloc is fixed in size and so my search value will work for everyone who have the latest update or not. :mrgreen:
Just tried this but I'm getting no results. Did they really patch this AGAIN?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

bpx wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:06 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:18 am

Just tried this but I'm getting no results. Did they really patch this AGAIN?
I am not sure the full search work for anyone but me, instead search for the shorter version with the first 4 values instead :

4:credits w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic
This one should work for everyone i think.
Then look for the others values lower and find the search that work for you (by finding the distance between heroic & gloss, and between gloss & intel, this is what i did to find it).

There is also other values after "intel" including compliments, common blueprint, rare blueprint and epic blueprint.
My full search with compliment is (for me) :

4:credits w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:8132 4:gloss w:1820 4:intel w:644 4:compliment
And for me there is common blueprint value that is before compliment, then rare blueprint near it and epic blueprint way lower.
It basically depends when you get each item in your game progression so it may be slightly different for everyone ;)

So to resume all the values in the "resources" screen in the game are relatively close to each to other in the same memory area :
- credits
- attack essence
- heroic essence
- skill essence
- gloss
- intel
- compliment
- common blueprint
- rare blueprint
- epic blueprint

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

acecel wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:20 am
I am not sure the full search work for anyone but me, instead search for the shorter version with the first 4 values instead :

Then look for the others values lower and find the search that work for you (by finding the distance between heroic & gloss, and between gloss & intel, this is what i did to find it)
The first 4 did indeed work now. Gloss was throwing it off I think. But then again, I can't even find gloss by checking the results. I always get like 7 results and browsing through it with memory viewer I can never find the exact gloss values for some reason.

When I scroll down past all those 1s I never see a 433 for gloss, for any of the 7 results from the group search. Maybe something about how my CE is setup is wrong? Or it's because I'm too early (day 5) in the game? I always use Drummer's table as base to workaround the anti-cheat and my game is the latest Steam version. So confused why it won't work

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

bpx wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:30 am
acecel wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:20 am

Then look for the others values lower and find the search that work for you (by finding the distance between heroic & gloss, and between gloss & intel, this is what i did to find it)
The first 4 did indeed work now. Gloss was throwing it off I think. But then again, I can't even find gloss by checking the results. I always get like 7 results and browsing through it with memory viewer I can never find the exact gloss values for some reason.

When I scroll down past all those 1s I never see a 433 for gloss, for any of the 7 results from the group search. Maybe something about how my CE is setup is wrong? Or it's because I'm too early (day 5) in the game? I always use Drummer's table as base to workaround the anti-cheat and my game is the latest Steam version. So confused why it won't work
If you have the currency (which you have) you should find it, but it's "multiple screens" below for me, like 7 or 8 "screen" scrolling (i don't know how to say it lol but scroll for a little while :mrgreen: )
Basically the looks of the memory will change a soon as you reach the end of the inventory and it will be a only a little before that.

About your memory viewer you only have to switch to "4 bytes values" display instead of the default hexa.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

acecel wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:57 pm
About your memory viewer you only have to switch to "4 bytes values" display instead of the default hexa.
I guess this was the reason I couldn't find gloss before. After switching, I could see the proper value. Before it must have showed other numbers. Thanks for your help it worked now!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

bpx wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:34 pm
acecel wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:57 pm
I guess this was the reason I couldn't find gloss before. After switching, I could see the proper value. Before it must have showed other numbers. Thanks for your help it worked now!
I'm happy to know that you found out the issue ;)

Have fun !

off3nc3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by off3nc3 »

Haven't dropped around in a minute , just curious if there is anyway to bypass their anti-cheat insta closing the game when loading the table into the CE tried by opening only the table and still detects and shuts down everything. Am i too late to the party on this one ? cheers

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

off3nc3 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:54 am
Haven't dropped around in a minute , just curious if there is anyway to bypass their anti-cheat insta closing the game when loading the table into the CE tried by opening only the table and still detects and shuts down everything. Am i too late to the party on this one ? cheers
DrummerIX's table still works for that. Some other trainers or tables might have the LUA embedded too.

off3nc3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by off3nc3 »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:50 pm
off3nc3 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:54 am
DrummerIX's table still works for that. Some other trainers or tables might have the LUA embedded too.
Is this one restricted to patreons only ? Will have to look into it , btw tnx for the reply.

I'm actually super bummed because I rerolled my mods without any help on this 1st playthrough but hearing NG+ erases all your decks just put me into depressive mode :) hope we can still operate on this code. :oops:

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

off3nc3 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:46 pm
Is this one restricted to patreons only ? Will have to look into it , btw tnx for the reply.
Nope, the one I mean is still on the forums here. Its LUA is the only thing about it that works, but that still makes it useful imo.

Has anyone found the Light vs Dark points? Also, would they be seperate values, or one combined scale?

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Coz its free currently I took a look at this game:
Devs are in a super "ANTI-CHEAT" mode but they don't think on removing all the built-in cheat stuff? very smart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I mean:

Control Unit Health:

Some Debug Overlays:

too easy ... but even without built-in cheats this game is super easy to hack as soon you have access to the console to execute all the game-functions.

the devs are sucking at anti-cheat coding ;) pls try harder LUL