Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BouhPwet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Post by BouhPwet »

WhiteHawk wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:11 pm
BouhPwet wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:05 am

Many thanks for your detailed reply, got it to work and change all the values that I wanted (especially those annoying reagents), up to and including gloss :o

(My mistake was that I was displaying 4 byte hex...)
Hello! Can you tell me, please, how can you find gloss and reagents?
For the first steps, please refer to rest of the post. After a successful groupscan, you should find the first 4 values aligned and in sequence (with the memory view window resized properly), corresponding to: Credit, Attack, Skill & Heroic respectively.

If you scroll down past the long list of 1's, you will find other values, one of these is exactly the gloss amount. If you edit, it should change in-game after a quick refresh like changing tab. If it doesn't, then it means you do not have the right base address and need to start from scratch.

The reagents are further down the list. They require a bit of trial and error as they're placed weirdly. Some are close together, others are way apart and alone. Here too, an edit should be reflected in-game after a quick refresh.

With a bit of patience and being careful, it's possible to also change: Intel, Compliments...

Voilà.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WhiteHawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhiteHawk »

Many thanks for the detailed answer!

highborne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by highborne »

BouhPwet wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:17 am
WhiteHawk wrote:
BouhPwet wrote:

Many thanks for your detailed reply, got it to work and change all the values that I wanted (especially those annoying reagents), up to and including gloss :o

Voilà.
Hello BouhPwet,

I am trying to follow the steps outlined in this entire thread. I got the cheat engine to open using Drummer LUA.

I have selected the MMS process, I still have the Drummer table opened (I have tried with no tables, drummer opened, and the table in this thread, nothing changed), and have ran the grouped scan.

I come up with no results. Please see screenshot.

Is there something I am doing wrong, I am excluding Gloss as well since people were seemingly having difficulty.

Any ideas as to why I get no results at all?

WhiteHauz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhiteHauz »

Has anyone tried their luck looking for the Eclipse Credits?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

WhiteHauz wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Has anyone tried their luck looking for the Eclipse Credits?
That's premium currency that costs actual money. If it isn't server side, then that was the most amateurish move a game dev has ever done. It's only used for buying cosmetics right? Just look into unlocking them directly if that's the case.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

It would be server side yeah.

sealteamricks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sealteamricks »

BouhPwet wrote:
WhiteHawk wrote:
BouhPwet wrote:

For the first steps, please refer to rest of the post. After a successful groupscan, you should find the first 4 values aligned and in sequence (with the memory view window resized properly), corresponding to: Credit, Attack, Skill & Heroic respectively.

If you scroll down past the long list of 1's, you will find other values, one of these is exactly the gloss amount. If you edit, it should change in-game after a quick refresh like changing tab. If it doesn't, then it means you do not have the right base address and need to start from scratch.

The reagents are further down the list. They require a bit of trial and error as they're placed weirdly. Some are close together, others are way apart and alone. Here too, an edit should be reflected in-game after a quick refresh.

With a bit of patience and being careful, it's possible to also change: Intel, Compliments...

Voilà.
I was starting to give up, but this helped me so much THANK YOU

Nezaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nezaw »

BouhPwet wrote:
WhiteHawk wrote:
BouhPwet wrote:

Voilà.
Thanks for the help. I haven been able to change all the items on the inventory, including the blueprints. The only one I have missed is the legendary blueprint. Does someone have been able to find it?

Kuraiholy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuraiholy »

I was able to find and change everything I needed with those instructions. Thank you!

I've never done that before though, how do you figure out the w: value? In case I want to try this in other games haha

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Kuraiholy wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:53 am
I was able to find and change everything I needed with those instructions. Thank you!

I've never done that before though, how do you figure out the w: value? In case I want to try this in other games haha
Every game is gonna be different. There might be some similarities with games that uses the same Engine, in this case Unreal Engine, but even then it will depend on how the game is coded.

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

can arcane keys amount edited using CE?

sealteamricks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sealteamricks »

I just started NG+ and the values aren't working like the first playthrough.

I had to use a simpler, trial-and-error method, but I found the values eventually.

blazebolt7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blazebolt7 »

not working

Diectise
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diectise »

sealteamricks wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:44 pm

I had to use a simpler, trial-and-error method, but I found the values eventually.
Could you post the values? Having the same issue in NG+

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

Diectise wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:50 pm
sealteamricks wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:44 pm

Could you post the values? Having the same issue in NG+

I had to drop the credits from the group search to find the spot.