Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:27 am
Coz its free currently I took a look at this game:
Devs are in a super "ANTI-CHEAT" mode but they don't think on removing all the built-in cheat stuff? very smart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

too easy ... but even without built-in cheats this game is super easy to hack as soon you have access to the console to execute all the game-functions.

the devs are sucking at anti-cheat coding ;) pls try harder LUL
Now why would you show evidence of this supposed debug mode, but NOT tell us how to activate it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:18 pm

Now why would you show evidence of this supposed debug mode, but NOT tell us how to activate it?
I already told that, unlock the unreal console and for the rest look at the first screenshot ... Im creating (SUMMON) with the console a CheatMenu

in short:
1) create a CheatMenu instance with ASM or the console and add it to the console execute handler
2) override the default cheatmanager with the CODAGAMECHEATMANAGER

that allows you to toggle the debug-ui and you can execute cheat functions ... easy

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

unREAL wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:29 pm
CptWindwalker82 wrote:

I already told that, unlock the unreal console and for the rest look at the first screenshot ... Im creating (SUMMON) with the console a CheatMenu

in short:
1) create a CheatMenu instance with ASM or the console and add it to the console execute handler

that allows you to toggle the debug-ui and you can execute cheat functions ... easy
What is a "CheatMenu instance"? What is ASM? How do I get to the console?

YOU may find it easy, but not everyone has your background.

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:29 pm
CptWindwalker82 wrote:

in short:

the guy above has a point, you didnt explained nothing with this post.

linksterbot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by linksterbot »

I got some part of the way there interpreting these instructions. Not sure how to override the cheat manager, and I cant get the console to actually do anything productive. Furthest I got is trying to load debug, and having the game load back into the main menu (probably using the wrong command, and trying to load a map that doesnt exist? not sure. Might need someone with better knowledge of unreal console to have a look.

At any rate:
Go here:
[Link]

Run the UE4 unlocker and point it at your running Midnight suns game. I found I could only get the console working if i attached it to the process while at the main menu. If i loaded after loading a save file, it wouldnt load properly.

Here I tried the commands helpfully left in the screenshot above, but didnt get anywhere. getall CheatsMenu_C appears to give a path. Even presuming that I can locate this, I am not sure where that gets me. I tried using other commands (set_money, set_credits, etc) with absolutely zero luck.

if you try open debug or open debug_ui it reloads the game. Make sure you save your progress before attempting this.

dd156
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dd156 »

Getting instant crashes, used both this table and DrummerIX's table and checked always us lua script on launch.

shampax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shampax »

hvanorma wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:30 am
The offsets did work but the base was bad. I found my resources by
doing a group scan for this

4:creditsw:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic w:7844 4:gloss
example
4:100 w:20 4:10 w:20 4:40 w:20 4:40 w:7844 4:278
Apologies, probably a stupid question, but where i can find groupscan ? canot find a tutorial for it and no sure where to look.

in search i have only regular options, no groupscan.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

shampax wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:21 am
Apologies, probably a stupid question, but where i can find groupscan ? canot find a tutorial for it and no sure where to look.

in search i have only regular options, no groupscan.
It's under value type

shampax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shampax »

Cheers, manage to found and change some values, at least for the first part, dint manage to find Gloss yet.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Nothing weird about this, every game built on the Unreal Engine will have it. Some devs will remove it from the build but you can just add it back in even if they remove it.

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Acido wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:50 am
Nothing weird about this, every game built on the Unreal Engine will have it. Some devs will remove it from the build but you can just add it back in even if they remove it.
Not weird, but can be an unknown. If you don't know this about Unreal Engine games, or don't even know what engine a game is in, how would you know? For example, I just Googled for a list of UE4 games, got a random list of 20, of which I personally play only TWO, one of which didn't rip out the console, the other I would never have made the connection it even uses UE4.

linksterbot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by linksterbot »

As an alternative, there are a lot of mods on fearlessrevolution that you could use to almost replicate any of the features you would get from cheat engine.

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Can someone confirm that making values too high may prevent you from sleeping? Black screen when going to sleep.

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I think the Morbius update borked the LUA script...

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

yeah it borked all LUA script, that's why i'm going for mods, for now at least