Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns | Resources

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Would I be able to find Arcane Keys using the described methods here?

Edit: found it! Only a couple lines below one of the reagents. Had to include credits in the search but the single search result was the right one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CitizenQ47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CitizenQ47 »

BouhPwet wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:17 am
WhiteHawk wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:11 pm
BouhPwet wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:05 am

Many thanks for your detailed reply, got it to work and change all the values that I wanted (especially those annoying reagents), up to and including gloss :o

(My mistake was that I was displaying 4 byte hex...)
Hello! Can you tell me, please, how can you find gloss and reagents?
For the first steps, please refer to rest of the post. After a successful groupscan, you should find the first 4 values aligned and in sequence (with the memory view window resized properly), corresponding to: Credit, Attack, Skill & Heroic respectively.

If you scroll down past the long list of 1's, you will find other values, one of these is exactly the gloss amount. If you edit, it should change in-game after a quick refresh like changing tab. If it doesn't, then it means you do not have the right base address and need to start from scratch.

The reagents are further down the list. They require a bit of trial and error as they're placed weirdly. Some are close together, others are way apart and alone. Here too, an edit should be reflected in-game after a quick refresh.

With a bit of patience and being careful, it's possible to also change: Intel, Compliments...

Voilà.
So, I was able to use this method previously to edit credits, skills, etc. but it seems a new patch has broken the cheat table I used from Drummer to bypass the anti-cheat causing the game to crash when you load up cheat engine while it's running. Does anyone have another table or some other work around to get CE running without crashing the game?

EDIT: Silly mistake on my part, the Resources table in the first post of this thread still works to bypass the game crashing when it detects CE attaching to the process.

For anyone wanting to know how to give yourself credits or skill essences, here it is. First run the game, then launch CE via the cheat table. You shouldn't need to attach it to the game process, it should do that on its own when you launch via the table itself. Clear the preloaded table values. Note down the values of your credits, attack, skill, and heroic essences from the inventory in game. Select 'Grouped' from the Value Type dropdown in CE. Paste the following string into the value field in CE with your noted values in place of the relevant words. "4:credit w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic" For instance, if you have 200 credits, replace the word 'credit' in that string with the value '200'. Do this for each value, making sure to leave the string formatted the same otherwise. Then do a search. Double click the result to add the values to table, then you can edit them to give yourself more. If you get more than one result from your search, some trial and error may be needed to find the right one. Just change a value in CE, then exit out of the in game inventory and reopen it to see if you found the correct values to edit.

You can also use the memory editor, as shown in the above quoted posts, to find other relevant values, like Gloss, to edit as well.

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Would there be any way to adjust percentage chance of succesfully using environmental attacks? Like pushing an enemy off a roof, or into a portal?

Malatar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malatar »

I can't seem to get the resources edit to work post-DLC patch on 1/26. Can't find the group scan at all...

CitizenQ47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CitizenQ47 »

Malatar wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:43 am
I can't seem to get the resources edit to work post-DLC patch on 1/26. Can't find the group scan at all...
Using the method I posted two posts above yours, I was still able to find results and edit them post patch, with the DLC installed. Gave myself 50000 credits with no issue. Are you sure you followed the process correctly?

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Malatar wrote:
Indeed, other tables are borked too... :(

Malatar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malatar »

CitizenQ47 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:06 pm
Malatar wrote:
Using the method I posted two posts above yours, I was still able to find results and edit them post patch, with the DLC installed. Gave myself 50000 credits with no issue. Are you sure you followed the process correctly?
Yup, unable to find my credits/attack/skill/heroic groupscan values in a NG+ just before second mission "Faustian Bargain". 0 results returned. I even tried picking up a few globes around the Abby to change my values and search again.

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

Anti-cheat doesn't seem to be working anymore. I'm just trying to use the speedhack and every table I find just crashes the game when I turn it on. What a shame.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I have a bypass partly working for this game after the DLC. You can use the Resources options, but battle options are not possible at the moment as the game still crashes in battle if CE is open.

My Activator requires NET 6.0, but it's working for those that tried it.

Malatar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malatar »

I might have gotten a hit on a new search:
4:credits w:20 4:intel w:20 4:attack w:20 4:skill w:20 4:heroic

Worked for me at least once... I'll try more later when I'm done getting all my characters back to 25 for NG+... :sigh:

CitizenQ47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CitizenQ47 »

Malatar wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:11 am

Worked for me at least once... I'll try more later when I'm done getting all my characters back to 25 for NG+... :sigh:
Hmmm. Glad you found one that worked. No idea why the other search would work for me and not for you though. Could possibly be that NG+ is messing around with the formatting of the code.

Wish this game wasn't so damn hard to cheat on. Damn Denuvo. I even went through the whole process of compiling a local version of cheat engine from the Github code with all the references to the word 'cheat' replaced and the commonly detected dll's renamed. Game still wouldn't launch with it running.

neo199020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo199020 »

When you start CE, the game closes immediately

You can take screenshots of how to edit resources from the launch of CE

Malatar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malatar »

CitizenQ47 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:41 pm
Malatar wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:11 am

Hmmm. Glad you found one that worked. No idea why the other search would work for me and not for you though. Could possibly be that NG+ is messing around with the formatting of the code.

Wish this game wasn't so damn hard to cheat on. Damn Denuvo. I even went through the whole process of compiling a local version of cheat engine from the Github code with all the references to the word 'cheat' replaced and the commonly detected dll's renamed. Game still wouldn't launch with it running.
Yeah, it works just fine now. They changed the order of things in memory is all.

northstrider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by northstrider »

Here's a question. Can you add Eclipse Credits using cheat engine? Eclipse Credits are the real money currency that 2k wants you to buy to unlock some of the specific costumes.

Malatar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malatar »

northstrider wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:37 pm
Here's a question. Can you add Eclipse Credits using cheat engine? Eclipse Credits are the real money currency that 2k wants you to buy to unlock some of the specific costumes.
I would be shocked if those weren't stored server-side, so I highly doubt that you can give yourself Eclipse credits, sorry.