Marvel's Midnight Suns [+13]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Outonbail
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Marvel's Midnight Suns [+13]

Post by Outonbail »

darkizzle wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:59 pm
I cant get it to work. I loaded the table before starting the game as you said, but an error message pops up saying the game wont run with cheat engine active.
I'm getting the same issue. I tried Drummer's solution and the game won't play with Cheat Engine on, nor stay on if I open cheat engine while playing. Anyone got a solution?

Nevermind. Got it to work. Didn't understand how to execute LUA until I found it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Would there be any way to adjust percentage chance of succesfully using environmental attacks? Like pushing an enemy off a roof, or into a portal?

(It's real easy to see the game is made by the XCOM folks. 54% chance, not a single success in 20 reloads :lol: )

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Today's update borked the damage modifiers..

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

thanks for this, their anti cheat checks are stupid

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

I would glady join your Patreon if you can crack the latest beef up of the anti-cheat! Thanks for all your work.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

mrjane wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:54 pm
I would glady join your Patreon if you can crack the latest beef up of the anti-cheat! Thanks for all your work.
I have resources working again in my table on Patreon, but Damage Modifier doesn't work and the game crashes if you have CE open during a battle. I don't want to spend too much more time trying to figure out a solution for that problem, so if you are interested in at least getting CE to load and resources to work, feel free to join my Patreon. The custom activator I coded requires .NET 6.0 installed, but works.

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:02 pm
mrjane wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:54 pm
I have resources working again in my table on Patreon, but Damage Modifier doesn't work and the game crashes if you have CE open during a battle. I don't want to spend too much more time trying to figure out a solution for that problem, so if you are interested in at least getting CE to load and resources to work, feel free to join my Patreon. The custom activator I coded requires .NET 6.0 installed, but works.
Thanks for the update! I was mostly hoping for the speedhack to work... But if it crashes during battle, I'm guessing that's a no go.

tallbearnc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tallbearnc »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:27 am
Note that ANY windows with the word CHEAT in them will cause the game to instantly close :) Not just CE, but also this forum, if you go to main page (its title is "FearLess Cheat Engine").
They are going to get SUED. It's illegal for them to do that and scan your PC like that

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

Anyone have a working work-around? I tried mods too. However those just stall my game out and crash it too. >_< What craziness is 2K thinking?

three7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by three7 »

insta crash :(