We Who Are About To Die v0.1.6 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nexxor
Noobzor
Noobzor

We Who Are About To Die v0.1.6 (Steam)

Post by Nexxor »

Current Version: v0.1.6

Usage:
- Start Game
- Open Table
- Attach Process
- Enable "Get UWorld" and "Get Player"
- Use any of the cheats

Hotkeys:
- Up Arrow -> Add 200 to base damage of current weapon (Currently broken)
- Down Arrow -> Infinite Health/Stamina/Durability (Stamina & Durability currently broken)

Please leave a thumbs up on this post if it worked for you :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WWAATD_EarlyAccess_v0.1.6.CT
Updated for version v0.1.6 (Stamina, Weapon BaseDamage & Durability broken)
(17.33 KiB) Downloaded 1948 times
WWAATD_EarlyAccess_v0.1.3.CT
Updated for version v0.1.3
(19.12 KiB) Downloaded 1613 times
WWAATD_EarlyAccess_v0.1.CT
(19.12 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
Last edited by Nexxor on Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nexxor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: We Who Are About To Die v0.1.3 (Steam)

Post by Nexxor »

Updated

dontha3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dontha3 »

"Get UWorld" and "Get Player" crash the game. Does it need an update?

nahbrahnah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nahbrahnah »

Please update We Who Are About To Die table to be compatible with 1.6

The current 1.3 Table causes the game to crash when get UWorld is selected when playing 1.6

Thank you in advance if you get around to fulfilling this request.

hioujopi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hioujopi »

+1
EDIT: I've found that trainer is working on 1.6, it has health and stamina at least, and gold and influence.

Lardez22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lardez22 »

Pls update to 1.6, it crashes always

Nexxor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nexxor »

Updated for 1.6 but couldn't find offsets for Stamina & Durability anymore :'(

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: We Who Are About To Die v0.1.6 (Steam)

Post by Sigan »

I've uploaded my personal table.

It includes currentStamina, which can be locked at the start of your first match, and left alone or adjusted as your maxStamina changes throughout your run. I'm currently working on finding the audience's reaction. Based off OP's table and I used OP's table to find many of the offsets for the pointers I use. Thank you, sir/ma'am/they.

Hotkeys: Spacebar will set a few settings, and activate the table. Just open the table and open the game - in any order - and press Spacebar. It should activate, populate some pointers, and you'll know it worked.

Note: The top table is the most current upload, and should be all you need. Anything below that is left attached for posterity.

Side Note: The admins in their discord server aren't really very receptive to feedback. They like to shut down that kind of conversation, it seems. This game might not be as worth investing in as something like Exanima, which is very similar without the historic setting. This is purely my opinion and your experience may vary - and I hope it does vary. Regardless, I hope this table makes the game more fun to compensate for the little league football (soccer) experience their AI offers.
Table Color Code
Pink: Header - Can be activated and deactivated independently of everything they nest. This way, you can set your gold, for instance, to locked, but close up (Deactivate) the header for better browseability of the table. Gold would stay locked. Any scripts nested would remain activated/deactivated as you had them set. They may also activate certain scripts or sub-headers, or attach the process to the table. They're intended to help browesability and not affect gameplay.
Purple: Hook - This does nothing by itself, but it populates pointers and may set Green variables
Light Blue: Scripts - These prevent math from being done (no longer subtract health, for instance), or do something else. They are independent scripts that don't affect anything other than what they're titled to affect.
Green: Variables - These are created by Hooks and Scripts. They don't exist within the game code, and are created by the script to which they belong.
Blue: Pointers - These are addresses (static or dynamic) to values on which the game relies. Changing their values should see an immediate difference in the game, regardless of whether the script they belong to is turned on or off, once the script has populated them. Though, if the script is deactivated, they may not be updated and so, it's best to leave their script activated if they're frozen or you plan on adjusting them directly.
Orange: Old/Outdated/Need Update - If you mess with these, it could cause permanent damage to your save. If it's something you know how to update, feel free to chip in!
Grey: Base Pointer - This is only for reference. Do not adjust.
Attachments
WWAATD-Win64-Shipping.CT
For Game Version: 0.17.2
(196.92 KiB) Downloaded 494 times
WWAATD-Sigan.CT
For Game Version: 0.17.2
(7.43 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: We Who Are About To Die v0.1.6 (Steam)

Post by saucefar »

Seems like it needs an update.