New Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

New Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

New Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja (Gog/Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : v1.0.0

Editors
- Main *Hotkey Included*
- Settings *Hotkey Included*
- Output Strikes *Hotkey Included*
- Charged Attack Control *Hotkey Included*
- Strike Records *Hotkey Included*
- State *Hotkey Included*
- Ghosts *Hotkey Included*

Note: This table is only made for single player and not co-op using GoG version. Hopefully it will work for steam as well
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v2022121601 (GoG Update) (Compatible with v2023011001/v62583)
- Main, Settings, Charged Attack Control & Strike Records pointers offset revised
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
N.J.&.M-C.N v2022121601.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
N.J.&.M-C.N v1.0.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 599 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:54 am, edited 8 times in total.

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: New Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja

Post by EeK »

Hey, thanks for creating this table. However, I'm not sure if it doesn't with the Steam version (which you said "hopefully" it would), or if I'm doing something wrong.

After I check the "Activate" box, most other options can't be checked, and all values remain listed as "??". My keyboard doesn't have a numpad, so I can't use the shortcuts.

I start the game, wait until I'm in the main menu, then open CE from the table file, select the game from the process list, keep the address list, and activate it. I've also tried checking the "activate" box during an actual level (despite what the option says, to "activate at game main menu") - no dice.

P.S.: Not sure how to tag users here. Does @ndck76 work?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

EeK wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:26 am
Start the game. Open the CE table and just click on the 'Activate' script when you are at the game main menu. Not during game play. I'm using GoG version so I can't test whether it works on steam.

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

ndck76 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:52 am
Start the game. Open the CE table and just click on the 'Activate' script when you are at the game main menu. Not during game play. I'm using GoG version so I can't test whether it works on steam.
Thanks for replying. That's what I'm doing, but it doesn't work.

I found out I can get the values to show up and actually edit stuff if I activate the table at the main menu, then click one of the options and have it highlighted before I start a game. Then, during gameplay, I can edit some values.

Still, the only ones that I can edit and reflect in-game are the ones for the charge attack. I'm trying to find something that gives me infinite health/energy/lives/continues, but health and energy don't "lock", no matter what value I set them to, and I could only find "life count" for lives/continues, but that always stays at 0, and changing it doesn't make a difference.

Also, all "state" values (untouchable, KO and inactive) remain as "??" and can't be changed.

Finally, if I die with any cheats activated/enabled, the game crashes to desktop.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

EeK wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:11 am
The pointers for health and all works for me though. No crashes. There could be some pointer differences for steam or the game gets updated and the pointers offset are all changed. I can't check it since i don't owned the steam version. Maybe you could try using Gog version and see that one works for you.