Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- Remastered - v2020.3.36.63851 - Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- Remastered - v2020.3.36.63851 - Steam

Post by asmoranomar »

• Features
    • Infinite HP
    • Infinite LP
    • Infinite BP
    • Infinite DP
    • Money Multiplier
    • Jewel Multiplier
    • Force Drop
    • Glimmer Multiplier
    • Various Pointers (Money, Rank, etc)
All scripts used with permission.
Guide
Cheat not working?
Most of the code the cheats use is generated Just-In-Time. Because of this, some cheats wont activate until the code is generated. That means that you must do a thing before the code can be activated. Start a battle, lose some HP, etc. Then you may use the cheat.
Forced Drop
Until the ID's for every item are discovered, you will have to make manual entries.
Changelog
v1.06
  • Changed
    • InfHP
    • InfLP
    • InfBP
    • Various Pointers
v1.05
  • Changed
    • InfHP
    • InfLP
    • InfBP
    • Various Pointers
v1.04
  • Changed
    • InfHP
    • InfLP
    • InfBP
    • Force Drop
v1.03
  • New
    • Glimmer Multiplier
    • mon_basic_lv (Monster Rank)
    • eventProgressSpeedType
  • Updated
    • InfHP
    • InfLP
    • InfBP
v1.02
  • New
    • Money Pointer
    • Various Rank Pointers
    • Skill Count Pointer
v1.01
  • New
    • Infinite BP
    • Infinite DP
    • Money Multiplier
    • Jewel Multiplier
    • Force Drop
v1.0
  • New
    • Infinite HP
    • Infinite LP
Request Status
Post Battle Stat Gain
Developer Info
Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- Remastered was developed in Unity. You may be able to extract some data and change things using a tool such as Asset Studio.
Redistribution
1. You are free to use these scripts for your own table. You do not need to ask for permission. Credit is nice, but I could care less.
2. You are free to change my scripts in any way to suit your needs. You do not need to ask for permission.
3. In instances where I used other's code, I will have credited the individual. You need to obtain that person's permission to use that code.
4. If I have modified someone else's code, you do not need my permission to use my changes. You still need the original author's permission to use that code, however.
Contact Me
For some reason, this forum does not email me when a reply occurs or a DM is sent to me. I only see notifications if I'm actually active and logged into the site. I am a casual cheater. I will usually keep active for a brief time after I release a new table, and if there's a lot of discussion on a topic I'm interested in. Otherwise, I may disappear for a while. If you need support - please be patient. I will see your reply eventually. I encourage others to help each other out and, if necessary, take over any tables I may have released in the event that I am unable to maintain them in a timely manner.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.06.CT
(990.08 KiB) Downloaded 6147 times
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.05.CT
(774.08 KiB) Downloaded 412 times
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.04.CT
(764.35 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.03.CT
(475.07 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.02.CT
(439.23 KiB) Downloaded 609 times
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.01.CT
(27.58 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
RSaGa-MS-R_Asmo_v1.0.CT
(7.66 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Last edited by asmoranomar on Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:56 am, edited 9 times in total.

kodoku
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Romancing SaGa -Minstrel Song- Remastered - v2020.3.36.63851 - Steam

Post by kodoku »

Thank you! I'll check this out shortly.

If anybody is taking requests, I'd love:
- Infinite field skill usage
- Rank point modifier or multiplier (with fractional multipliers to reduce the amount you get after each battle). I think this one in particular is going to be really popular with people since rank points dictate enemy strength and story progress both.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

I've already found the rank values as well as other stuff, I just have to find a working pointer to expose them.
Edit
Unity is being quite stubborn. Deep pointer scans are not working, I'm going to have to find an alterantive.
Edit2
I have been able to expose some rank stuff. There is other things that I don't recall being in the game and I'm unsure what they do, so I haven't exposed them yet. Take a look below and if anyone has any ideas I can expose them.

I also have found character data, so we might be able to edit everything for each character. There are 53 records in the game, so it looks like there might be duplicates or misc recruitable characters.

And yes, it looks like we might be able to customize a large amount of detail. It would have to be done via lua, and how much work I feel like putting into this endeavor depends on how many people actually want it. and how easy/hard it could be ofc.

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

asmoranomar wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:55 am
I've already found the rank values as well as other stuff, I just have to find a working pointer to expose them.
Edit
Unity is being quite stubborn. Deep pointer scans are not working, I'm going to have to find an alterantive.
Edit2
I have been able to expose some rank stuff. There is other things that I don't recall being in the game and I'm unsure what they do, so I haven't exposed them yet. Take a look below and if anyone has any ideas I can expose them.

I also have found character data, so we might be able to edit everything for each character. There are 53 records in the game, so it looks like there might be duplicates or misc recruitable characters.

And yes, it looks like we might be able to customize a large amount of detail. It would have to be done via lua, and how much work I feel like putting into this endeavor depends on how many people actually want it. and how easy/hard it could be ofc.
Was waiting for Event Rank Pointer, wanna grind in peace :D

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

Thanks gov for the good table, rooting for you to find stats and skill upgrade multiplier

sten7981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sten7981 »

Thanks for the code, I think the unlimited HP and maybe the others are also valid for the enemies. As the monster won't die unless your damage is higher than it's HP :D

kodoku
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kodoku »

eventProgressSpeedType corresponds to the speed you select when you start a new game. It's a signed integer, with the initially available values being:

-1: Slow
0: Normal

The game also supports
-2: Very slow
1: Fast
2: Very Fast

I was able to expose this flag using your table by pointing to pParty_Work+310 and set it to -2 and compared the rank point growth, and it seems to work.

EDIT:
mon_basic_level seems correspond to the monster rank, controls the strength and types of enemies you fight. It went from 0 to 1 when I crossed 256 rank points, which lines up with various guides.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

sten7981 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:26 pm
Thanks for the code, I think the unlimited HP and maybe the others are also valid for the enemies. As the monster won't die unless your damage is higher than it's HP :D
Yeah....My initial tests showed it wasn't being used on monsters, but for some reason it is now. Not sure what is going on.
kodoku wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:12 pm
I'll add these next version. Thanks
Edit
I also have a nice gift for you guys...

Edit2
New table uploaded.
I've changed HP/LP/BP to check if the character is one of the first 53 PC-type characters. Hopefully that is enough to avoid monsters going invincible or having unlimited skill usage.

Also, at this point I'm looking to expand the drop table. I haven't found an easy way to export item ID's so if anyone has a collection of them I'd appreciate it. Please don't post one at a time (unless it's a highly desired item) because it'll quickly fill up the thread and become unorganized.
Last edited by asmoranomar on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

Ayo Glimmer!!

kodoku
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kodoku »

Is it possible that the item IDs from the PS2 version are still relevant? There is a guide on GameFAQs with information about that.

[Link]

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

kodoku wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:14 pm
Is it possible that the item IDs from the PS2 version are still relevant? There is a guide on GameFAQs with information about that.

[Link]
The next version will include this. I'm going to have to rewire the Forced Drop code to support more items.
Edit
Actually, after reviewing, I don't think there is any way to change things on drops without running into issues. It's similar to the document linked, but not the same. There is a lot of multipurpose fields, so it'll be hard to explain exactly what is being changed without knowing what the base item is. Finally, the type field is now a pointer, and I don't know what that pointer is until it's assigned - and in some cases it might not be assigned at all.

It ultimately makes me question if the item drop even in it's simplest form works without some underlying issues that may creep up later on. Everything seems to be working fine right now, but I let me know if anyone spots issues.

It might be possible change items with an item editor, but I think some of the same issues will still apply.

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

asmoranomar as of version1.03 inf HP still affects the enemy my guy.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

Stupid mistake. See if this works better.

sten7981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sten7981 »

Glimmer code is awesome and it works.
As per 1.04 now the enemy won't die at all he..he..he, while previously it will die if you hit it higher than it's HP :D

Thanks for the code

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

I'm not at home right now, but I'll take a look at it. There must be something else going on because I tested it on a dozen battles before I uploaded it and I could see the enemy taking damage in memory.

Edit: Seems like there's a chance of enemies and players using the same ChrNo, so I'll have to find something else to determine friend or foe.

Edit2: I'm going to have to build some lua scripts to help me figure this out, so it's going to take me some time.

Edit3: Ok, lets try this again. This time instead of using ChrNo, I'm using Id. Seems most characters use 5 or 9, except Dragoon Knight who uses some other value. Hopefully none of the other monsters use these 3 values.