z Valheim

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

z Valheim

Post by Zanzer »

Be sure to also check out viewtopic.php?p=298040#p298040

Inventory Pointer
Ignore Requirements
Craft For Free
Build For Free
No Weight
Unlimited Food Timer
Unlimited Ammo
Fast Skills
Fast Stamina Regen
Unlimited Stamina
Allow Item Teleport
Ignore Max Stack
Increase Swim Speed
Terrain Smooth Radius
Player Pointer

To activate scripts, you must first perform the corresponding actions in-game.
Sprint for a second, craft a stack of arrows, drop half a stack and pick them back up, place a wood floor, etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
valheim.CT
v0.212.6 (mistlands beta)
(55.14 KiB) Downloaded 3792 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Tue May 30, 2023 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

minimonster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Valheim

Post by minimonster »

This table is brilliant, and works lovely in CE 7.4 with the latest release.

Thank You for doing this and letting us have it here, Zanzer!

nivek2892
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nivek2892 »

Will you be adding the map reveal, god mode and build anywhere hacks? Soo far everything works great! Thanks for your hard work!

thomm9923
Cheater
Cheater

Post by thomm9923 »

Incredible work and thanks

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

For me, everything is working with 212.6 *** EXCEPT - Inventory Pointer and Craft For Free. After selecting (picking up) an inventory item, and clicking [ ] Inventory Pointer, after it spins for a few seconds, it populates 4 values. However, all 4 have values of "??" and can not be set/changed. For Craft For Free, it simply does nothing, and does not populate the [CRAFT] tab. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks.

UPDATE: I just tried with the Public 212.7 released today (12/06/2022). I'm seeing the same results. Everything works EXCEPT for Inventory Pointer and Craft For Free

nivek2892
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nivek2892 »

RogueTech wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:30 am
For me, everything is working with 212.6 *** EXCEPT - Inventory Pointer and Craft For Free. After selecting (picking up) an inventory item, and clicking [ ] Inventory Pointer, after it spins for a few seconds, it populates 4 values. However, all 4 have values of "??" and can not be set/changed. For Craft For Free, it simply does nothing, and does not populate the [CRAFT] tab. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks.

UPDATE: I just tried with the Public 212.7 released today (12/06/2022). I'm seeing the same results. Everything works EXCEPT for Inventory Pointer and Craft For Free
it works. You just have to craft one item (not using the workbench or forge) for example you can craft a club. Once you do that you can turn the hack on. For inventory you have to check the first box, then go back to the game and left click an item you want to duplicate and take the cheat engine menu out. now you click on the second box below and it will show you quantity, quality etc.. now for quantity you should see the same number of items you have and from there you can change it. To make things easier to duplicate I would activate the box for quantity and from there you can hover to any item in your inventory and it will instantly change the number to what you froze it to.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

All seems to be working fine! EXCEPT "Terrain Smooth Radius".
I've equipped the tool and used it on the floor once and then enabled it in the table but the radius doesn't seem to change. Tried messing around with several things to get it to work but it just won't go for me. Anyone else able to get it working?

*EDIT* I get it now. It doesn't increase the radius of the tool but the range of the tool, and the tool works out the terrain from where you're standing so SUPER useful :)

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

nivek2892 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:30 pm
RogueTech wrote:

it works. You just have to craft one item (not using the workbench or forge) for example you can craft a club. Once you do that you can turn the hack on. For inventory you have to check the first box, then go back to the game and left click an item you want to duplicate and take the cheat engine menu out. now you click on the second box below and it will show you quantity, quality etc.. now for quantity you should see the same number of items you have and from there you can change it. To make things easier to duplicate I would activate the box for quantity and from there you can hover to any item in your inventory and it will instantly change the number to what you froze it to.
nivek2892, thanks for the two clarifications. I was able to get both to work in game version 212.6 (Public Test). However, in version 212.7, the [Inventory Pointer] is NOT working. Just seeing ?? for the values. I'm guessing a slight change may have been made when they released the official Mistlands update? Can you verify if the [Inventory Pointer] is working for you in 212.7? Thanks again for your help

nivek2892
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nivek2892 »

RogueTech wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 pm
nivek2892 wrote:
RogueTech wrote:

nivek2892, thanks for the two clarifications. I was able to get both to work in game version 212.6 (Public Test). However, in version 212.7, the [Inventory Pointer] is NOT working. Just seeing ?? for the values. I'm guessing a slight change may have been made when they released the official Mistlands update? Can you verify if the [Inventory Pointer] is working for you in 212.7? Thanks again for your help
Yes, I have just tried it right now. Everything still works.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

nivek2892 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:10 am
RogueTech wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 pm
nivek2892 wrote:

Yes, I have just tried it right now. Everything still works.
nivek2892, I just reinstalled 0.212.7 clean, and now it is working for me. Sorry about that. And again, thanks for all the help.

Zanzer, thanks for the great table.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Just tried the table with Mistland Update 0.212.9 (Dec 20, 2022). ALL of the options are still working for me. So it is working on 0.212.6, 0212.7, and 0.212.9.

thecrius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thecrius »

Just tested as well today on 0.212.9. The only thing I can't say it's working is:
- higher jump
- infinite items
- ez craft

Everything else works.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

thecrius wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:50 pm
Just tested as well today on 0.212.9. The only thing I can't say it's working is:
- higher jump
- infinite items
- ez craft

Everything else works.
Hello, those (3) functions are NOT even in this table. You are confusing it with another table. I've tested this table with 0.212.6, 0212.7, and 0.212.9, and all functions it has are in fact working.

Karidon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Karidon »

Question about the Player Pointer: within the pointer is a "Health" value, how exactly should that one work? The value shows up as 100, freezing it and changing it to another value do not appear to have any effect on it.

dmXD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmXD »

Thanks for the working tables, and thanks for doing it for free.