Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
strateJay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Updated for Ver.1.04

Post by strateJay »

Thanks for the cheats!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by strateJay on Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

layerP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

RE:Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Updated for Ver.1.04

Post by layerP »

cryosaur wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:56 am

The author(s) of the CE table have probably never done any hacking of the Let Us Cling Together (PSP) version of the game or they would have used better descriptions for things. In your CE table, change the description of "Character stats/Highlight" to be "Unit/Race Template", "Appearance 1" to "Sprite", and "Appearance 2" to "Portrait". "Current stats/Highlight" should also probably be "Unit", and it's "Appearance" change to "Template". There are many other things you could clarify, but that's probably enough to give you an idea of how a unit is related to its template.
Thank you much for this! It was exactly what I needed to start creating my own unique characters.

I also suggest changing the type of "Portrait" to 2 Bytes, since the portrait list goes beyond 255.
For example, the F! Bandit portrait is 497.

UnfadingOnes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by UnfadingOnes »

Table is working great for me, but some of the Battle Scripts are giving me errors? It's almost random, but I sometimes get errors in the AOB scans and can't activate the Inf HP/MP or Damage Multiplier codes.

WayCuOtaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WayCuOtaku »

I can't get the thing to work. I Opened cheat engine. A added the table. Clicked the boxes I needed and added the desired values. How ever there was no change in game. I need it for the game Tactics Ogre Reborn.

layerP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+118] Add Mobility script and other 8

Post by layerP »

cryosaur wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:04 am
I did successfully overwrite a blank unit template with custom values, and it appears to work fine when assigned to one of the five generic units you get at the start of the game. He has Denam's class list, and looks like a Rogue. Would you like me to whip up something for you? Send me a PM with the specifics, if you do.
I overwrote a template with my custom values, but some of them reverts to stock after closing the game (sprite, portrait and class change). Were your changes permanent, even after resetting the game?

cryosaur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+118] Add Mobility script and other 8

Post by cryosaur »

layerP wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:00 am
cryosaur wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:04 am
I did successfully overwrite a blank unit template with custom values, and it appears to work fine when assigned to one of the five generic units you get at the start of the game. He has Denam's class list, and looks like a Rogue. Would you like me to whip up something for you? Send me a PM with the specifics, if you do.
I overwrote a template with my custom values, but some of them reverts to stock after closing the game (sprite, portrait and class change). Were your changes permanent, even after resetting the game?
No, why would they be? We are tampering with the in-memory copy of something the game loads from disk. If we want these sort of changes to be permanent, then we have to find and edit the file this data is in.

Here's what my personal game modifications looks like in my CT:

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
     <Description>"Mods"</Description>
      <Options moAlwaysHideChildren="1" moManualExpandCollapse="1" moActivateChildrenAsWell="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <Color>800080</Color>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <Hotkeys>
        <Hotkey>
          <Action>Toggle Activation</Action>
          <Keys>
            <Key>17</Key>
            <Key>32</Key>
          </Keys>
        </Hotkey>
      </Hotkeys>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <Description>"Unit Templates"</Description>
          <Options moActivateChildrenAsWell="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
          <Color>800080</Color>
          <VariableType>String</VariableType>
          <Length>4</Length>
          <Address>Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe+D61700</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <Description>"Custom"</Description>
              <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
              <Color>800080</Color>
              <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
              <ByteLength>84</ByteLength>
              <Address>+10+54*24</Address>
              <Hotkeys>
                <Hotkey>
                  <Action>Set Value</Action>
                  <Keys>
                    <Key>17</Key>
                    <Key>32</Key>
                  </Keys>
                  <Value>00 00 01 00 41 00 00 00 00 01 01 01 01 01 00 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 68 01 58 00 02 02 28 01 26 01 25 01 23 01 24 01 23 01 28 01 27 01 28 00 04 00 89 01 84 01 00 00 10 01 69 00 00 02 00 01 F7 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 01 00</Value>
                </Hotkey>
              </Hotkeys>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
This overwrites unit template 36 with my desired value when a hotkey is pressed. It also toggles and collapses the Mods header so I can see that it should be working without it being expanded. So, when I load a game and see a cosplay angel sprite on the generic unit that I cheated to Divine Knight class and this template, I realize that I forgot to turn on the my mods, press Ctrl+Space, and then load the saved game again.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

can RT be reduce using the CE?

Atsukim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atsukim »

Hello. Do you know how to get the Warren Report news disclosed?

jc4rl05br
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jc4rl05br »

noob here...
Is there any way to keep the options saved?
every time I log out and log in I need to change the skills and everything again... I would like it to stay as I changed it last time. thanks

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

I'm sharing my edited table, it's 95% Raynard's stuff with some moving-around, addition of icons and highlights to make it easier to navigate, mostly to my own personal preference, but some users may find the layout suits them as well.

Namely, the changes are:
  • Redesigned layout for easier access to some scripts (unhid some children when deactivated, moved some stuff around, etc.)
  • Icons for some menus for easier readability
  • Additional, separate inventory list (doesn't always work) for quicker access without the need to run the script—this is the 5% that isn't Raynard's
  • Popular scripts highlighted (once again, my own personal preference; they're mainly unit stats, recruit 100%, charm multi, boss buff card removal, damage multipliers to counter the absurd level-scaling bloat in the PotD)
  • Some very minor skill/element/class list updates
You may—or may not—find the layout friendlier.

All credits go to @Raynard, the god-creator of this table, and people who've helped along the way.

Note: If this edit in some way annoys or offends some user(s) or is against the rules, feel free to remove it/request its removal; I'm just sharing it because some people may find it friendlier to navigate.
Attachments
Tactics Ogre Reborn.CT
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 471 times

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Folks, can you somehow force the game to recognize for instance First Aid skill, the one that restores HP every tick, on a warrior but without using learn all skills script? Or is this only possible with using learn all skills script, whcih unlocks every skill in the game?

cryosaur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cryosaur »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:53 pm
Folks, can you somehow force the game to recognize for instance First Aid skill, the one that restores HP every tick, on a warrior but without using learn all skills script? Or is this only possible with using learn all skills script, whcih unlocks every skill in the game?
You can, but the game doesn't like it. Any edits to the Skills table causes some skills to be inaccessible for some yet undiscovered reason; for instance, when I gave my Rune Knight that First Aid skill, Concentration disappears from my skill list though I still know the skill. Happens with the "Learn All Skills" script too. Not that Concentration is super great, but Pincer Attack and Lobber also become inaccessible skills, maybe some others.

If someone figures out how the extra skills on a Bodysnatched unit are stored, we can try that method. /shrug The devs rolled out some really shoddy code.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Anyone tried playing around if it's even possible to get and use ogre blade ot bodysnatch like, by editing oyur inventory? If it is, perhaps it's a way to get all skills oyu want and retaining them as you see fit, like you can have mediitate 4 on another class that doesn't have it naturally.

@edit
Ok, so if anyone is interested into how to get any generic and only generic, member some skills from other classes, here's how to do it. You cannot rob a Lord for instance, the chance to hit will always be 0%.

You need an ogre blade, obviously, adding it to inventory works just fine. It doesn't dissapear as a whole stock, only 1 item at a time, so you can do this multiple times.

1st, you need the character you want to rip organs from, the donor. I took a level 50 lich, equipped it with all skills I wanted, albeit I think this isn't necessary, because I got all his skills anyway, in the end. Then you want to go to train, find any unit, like lvl 3 or something and use bodysnatch on it. Since it's a 2h sword, normally things like wizards would be beyond reach, butthe game throws you a bone here, it worked with even archers :)

Lich works by manually inputting the blade in the base status -> equip columns. After the transfer, simply win the battle. Congrats.

Now oyu have a level 3 character with things like meditate 4 or reflect. Appaarently, race doesn't matter, since I turned a human into a dragon and it works still.

And yes, it persists after save.

1 issue with this is that the stats and level seem to be stored somewhere else, as soon you wil lenter battle, the original level returns.

layerP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by layerP »

MasterVegito wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:49 pm
Anyone tried playing around if it's even possible to get and use ogre blade ot bodysnatch like, by editing oyur inventory? If it is, perhaps it's a way to get all skills oyu want and retaining them as you see fit, like you can have mediitate 4 on another class that doesn't have it naturally.

@edit
Ok, so if anyone is interested into how to get any generic and only generic, member some skills from other classes, here's how to do it. You cannot rob a Lord for instance, the chance to hit will always be 0%.

You need an ogre blade, obviously, adding it to inventory works just fine. It doesn't dissapear as a whole stock, only 1 item at a time, so you can do this multiple times.

1st, you need the character you want to rip organs from, the donor. I took a level 50 lich, equipped it with all skills I wanted, albeit I think this isn't necessary, because I got all his skills anyway, in the end. Then you want to go to train, find any unit, like lvl 3 or something and use bodysnatch on it. Since it's a 2h sword, normally things like wizards would be beyond reach, butthe game throws you a bone here, it worked with even archers :)

Lich works by manually inputting the blade in the base status -> equip columns. After the transfer, simply win the battle. Congrats.
It's easier to just give your generic an elemental bomb/shot, go to "Item Stats/Highlight" and change it's effect to 97 - Bodysnatch. This way you can do the bodysnatch thing even with monsters (like gryphons bodysnatching dragons because reasons).
Not recommended, but if you really want your unique to be able to bodysnatch, just change it's current template to a generic one and then change it back after the transfer. The only issue with this is that it will lose it's unique voice forever, even if you change it back via cheat engine. I haven't test it yet, but think it can break some story things if you do that with an important character (like Catiua and Vyce, for example).
MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:53 pm
I tried to do that by manually changing my generic's class and bodysnatching, but if the class belongs to a unique character (like Brantyn's Dark Bishop or Vyce's Assassin) the game will inevitably crash. You can change him into a "generic enemy class" like Sorcerer or Witch King and then bodysnatch, but doing that makes him learn (almost) all skills in the game permanently :/

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

layerP wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:50 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:49 pm

@edit

It's easier to just give your generic an elemental bomb/shot, go to "Item Stats/Highlight" and change it's effect to 97 - Bodysnatch. This way you can do the bodysnatch thing even with monsters (like gryphons bodysnatching dragons because reasons).
Not recommended, but if you really want your unique to be able to bodysnatch, just change it's current template to a generic one and then change it back after the transfer. The only issue with this is that it will lose it's unique voice forever, even if you change it back via cheat engine. I haven't test it yet, but think it can break some story things if you do that with an important character (like Catiua and Vyce, for example).
I didn't think of that one, gotta try