Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hgrimm96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+118] Add Mobility script and other 8

Post by Hgrimm96 »

I am wondering if someone could teach me how to run some of these tables. Like I just want to add a couple of NPCs to my party and I want to edit a new weapon. I would really appreciate it. There's not any good guides or videos that I can find that'll dumb it down for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mroverrated16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mroverrated16 »

is the "Enemy drop all" work? I am in the shrines and I only get level 1 forbidden spell

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

Seems that some skills like Fusilier will not appear when I selected it. Any way for it to show up?

Mahare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+94]

Post by Mahare »

Pardon this question, what is the best way for me to get a Leonar on my team? I turned one of my starting generic units into a Leonar which is working...well enough, dismissal quotes are strange with it. But I want a real Leonar if that makes sense. I know it was discussed earlier but it's in jargon I'm not fully grasping. I'm good at following instructions but would need to know where to go and what to do. Thanks!

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

mroverrated16 wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:46 pm
is the "Enemy drop all" work? I am in the shrines and I only get level 1 forbidden spell
You need to rerun the shrines again for their respective Tier 2 Apocrypha spells and the recipes and other loot, it works fine

First run of Shrines you only get standard loot and Tier 1 apocrypha, you gotta rerun the shrines for the rest.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

Mahare wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:12 am
Pardon this question, what is the best way for me to get a Leonar on my team? I turned one of my starting generic units into a Leonar which is working...well enough, dismissal quotes are strange with it. But I want a real Leonar if that makes sense. I know it was discussed earlier but it's in jargon I'm not fully grasping. I'm good at following instructions but would need to know where to go and what to do. Thanks!
Recruit him in L Route if not wrong at Coritani, just don't duel him pick normal fight remore target sign, then recruit him.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

@Raynard Can i request script to set all spear range to normal 1-2?

GhostHassashi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GhostHassashi »

Can someone help me? i changed some color palettes in my game, but when i close the game and open it again it is not saved, could someone tell me if there is a definitive way?

Hitoshura7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshura7 »

Would it be possible to make a cheat that when you combine two artifacts they max out?

Msolivei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Msolivei »

Rienfleche wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:34 am
Mahare wrote:
Recruit him in L Route if not wrong at Coritani, just don't duel him pick normal fight remore target sign, then recruit him.
But how do you finish the mission if you recruit him?
Do i need to remove the target sign before recruit him?
Can i do the same with Lanselot in Ch4?

Thanks for the help!

Mahare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mahare »

I imagine removing the target sign means that instead of defeat the leader it becomes defeat everyone. Then recruit Leonar, kill everyone else, and mission should end. I imagine WORLDing back to missions where he's a guest will be weird - double Leonars - but them's the breaks.

EDIT: That version of Leonar can't change his class so you'd want to do some editing likely to use him properly.

EDIT 2: Swapped from NPC Leonar to option 32 and, aside from some conversation glitching in pre-battle conversation as a guest and dismissal post-guest he seems to be working well.

Doug_Aeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doug_Aeon »

Msolivei wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:59 pm
Rienfleche wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:34 am
Mahare wrote:
But how do you finish the mission if you recruit him?
Do i need to remove the target sign before recruit him?
Can i do the same with Lanselot in Ch4?

Thanks for the help!
I usually recruit the boss (target) and kill him (with at least one generic enemy alive) to trigger the conclusion (death or flee speech). After that, the recuitment screen will pop up and the game won't crash. Btw, killing the boss in battle won't count as death.

Ethersix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ethersix »

Was anyone successful changing Denam appearance beside color palette ?

It's working for every ' Class change Rase ' except for him so i'm confused.

rysun09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rysun09 »

Hi!

this maybe a dumb question as this is my first time using CE

But im trying to change the Denam's job into Lord but can't find the selection on the CT.

I saw the first post with the complete list of jobs and tried following the instructions:

1. Copy the entire code
2. Launch my CT
3. Ctrl + Alt + A (Open Auto Assemble Display)
4. Ctrl + V (Paste what you just copied)
5. Click File and Select "Assign to current cheat table"
6. Close Auto Assemble Display
7. If that's okay, Save the contents.

but when i do i get an error message
"the code needs and [enable] and [disable] section if you want to use this script.

Help a noob out?

how do i add these jobs to V2 of the CT?

Huntyx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Huntyx3 »

rysun09 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:35 pm
Hi!

this maybe a dumb question as this is my first time using CE

But im trying to change the Denam's job into Lord but can't find the selection on the CT.

I saw the first post with the complete list of jobs and tried following the instructions:

1. Copy the entire code
2. Launch my CT
3. Ctrl + Alt + A (Open Auto Assemble Display)
4. Ctrl + V (Paste what you just copied)
5. Click File and Select "Assign to current cheat table"
6. Close Auto Assemble Display
7. If that's okay, Save the contents.

but when i do i get an error message
"the code needs and [enable] and [disable] section if you want to use this script.

Help a noob out?

how do i add these jobs to V2 of the CT?
That is just a list to translate what values in memory correspond to what class.

In order to change Denam into a Lord, all you need to do is to add some "Sovereign's Classmarks" to your item list, or activate the Script found under Script > Menu > Status > No cards required for class change