Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+81]

Post by Rienfleche »

@Raynard Is there unit color modifier pointer?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pointerAlloc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pointerAlloc »

There anyway to get items added that haven't been obtained normally first to not show at the top of item lists?

Udothebudo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Udothebudo »

Is there a code to let the bosses start without cards?

Silvermoon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silvermoon »

In the final battle, the enemy's clone will be affected, infinite hp, mp, buff... almost all, please fix the error

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

thank you for the table but just wanna ask, does have all equips/items really give me it?? because when i check at the shop, it says i have the amount BUT i do not see it in my inventory.

for example, the shop says i have stock of 999 of Word of Pain arcana but when i check my inventory it does not have.

edit: NVM, i found the culprit alrdy. It was the "does not require card to change class." it gave me 999 of everything but does not mean i own it.

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Can someone explain to me with adequate detail on how to use this recruit 100% feature? I checked the box and it does nothing. Additional notes would be helpful.

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:43 pm
Can someone explain to me with adequate detail on how to use this recruit 100% feature? I checked the box and it does nothing. Additional notes would be helpful.
It just force the recruit to be successful. Activate this cheat and use the recruit ability in battle, and you will see the effect.

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

wuxiangjinxing wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:58 pm
chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:43 pm
It just force the recruit to be successful. Activate this cheat and use the recruit ability in battle, and you will see the effect.
So this even works on types you normally can't even target with a recruit skill?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

variante wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:51 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:23 pm
So, can you add relics with this?
You can modify an item equipped on an enemy to be a relic, then recruit that enemy. The game seems to repopulate the random stats (e.g. elemental affinities on relic ring), and register it as a legit relic. Same tactic works for cursed weapon.
Interesting. I might have to take a look at that then.

stromata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stromata »

Is there a way to simply change a generic unit's sprite color permanently? It looks like you can change their color by changing their Allegiance via highlight, however switching the unit back to the player's clan will revert the color back. Essentially I'm trying to make a female Lich with an olive green palette. Managed to find the portrait ID (Portrait ID #365), but no such luck with the matching sprite itself. I've found that changing the unit's Allegiance to 'Kingdom of Galgastan' will get the sprite color I want, but would prefer another way while retaining the player's clan. Any help would be appreciated!
Last edited by stromata on Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Msolivei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Msolivei »

Is there a way to remove the cards drop after kill a enemy (status cards) and drop only the loot?

Kotih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kotih »

i dont know if this was asked but is a code to enable the fortune wheel before beating the game? i think i had one in the psp and it made fiddly back tracking way simpler to just do the change imediately

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

Is there 100% skill Activation?

s3rg1u9211
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+94]

Post by s3rg1u9211 »

Hi i just got the V9 cheat table and the "allow 12 units cheat only increases the number of units to 10" btw i just started the game. :)

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+94]

Post by CaloNord »

has anyone found the flags that allow you to change denams name and makes his appearance the Lord Outfit?
You cant change his name even with cheat engine until the flag is turned on.
As for his appearance, even if you change him to lord class , he still appears as peasant denam. (it's a flag from chapter 4, its not actually tied to the lord class.)