Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+94]

Post by Lord Blade »

variante wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:17 am
As for exorcise, why not just disable undead status on enemies altogether, bonus objectives are overrated anyway.
Wait... how do I do that? If I can just make undead instantly die instead of getting the timer, that's even better.
I didn't realize that was a thing.

Also, thanks for the info on how the weapon stats are tracked... but that seems way too complex for me. I'm likely to screw something up. So unless it's part of the table, I don't think I'll be touching it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ajerul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajerul »

requesting auto skill 100% proc on allies turn.

ColWorld
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ColWorld »

Anybody know if the "Change any character to any class" cheat is here? None of the options are very clear. If it's not, then that's a request I would like to make.

Flying Canopus Knight Commander....

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Change any character to any class is actually VERY easy.

At the class-change interface, select one class and the game will ask you to confirm the change. Now, without really confirming it, search for the class ID as byte in cheat engine. You can quickly find the correct address by swapping among two or three classes and searching for the corresponding ID.

(If you don't know what's the ID of each class, check the table released in this thread for a reference).

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

variante wrote:
You can only permanently changes relic and cursed weapon stats. Permanent stuff is always stored in static memory, so if you open memory viewer and see black, those are temporary. Cursed weapon stats are stored after the inventory item counts offsets, just scroll down the memory viewer from the last entry till you see names pop up. Alternatively, you can search for weapon name as well (in static mem of course). Here's a simple visual guide on what offset structure of a cursed weapon looks like in memory viewer:
Can you give me a "for dummies" version on how to do this?

Nzathal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nzathal »

variante wrote:
You can only permanently changes relic and cursed weapon stats. Permanent stuff is always stored in static memory, so if you open memory viewer and see black, those are temporary. Cursed weapon stats are stored after the inventory item counts offsets, just scroll down the memory viewer from the last entry till you see names pop up. Alternatively, you can search for weapon name as well (in static mem of course). Here's a simple visual guide on what offset structure of a cursed weapon looks like in memory viewer:
To see the change, you need to close the game and open again, as this will force the game to repopulate the stat table.

The game allocates enough memory to store up to 5 entries for each weapon type, meaning you can have 5 separate weapons in each type (before the game presumably starts selling extras upon obtaining). In the PSP ver, you can only have 1, maybe the devs want to expand players' options in Reborn.
Any idea how to have more than 1 copy of cursed weapon rather than grinding for drop in palace of the dead?
or how to unlock cursed weapon early on? I've tried the recruit enemy with edited equipment but when unequip the weapon all are vanished.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Nzathal wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:17 pm
Can you give me a "for dummies" version on how to do this?
I just gave you a hint but ok. Check your weapon's name (in my case, it's "Jeorge"), in CE's Memory Scan options: choose Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe, first scan String type, enter weapon name, scan, right-click the last green address, click "Browse this memory region" to open memory viewer, go hex-edit the memory as you see fit.
Nzathal wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:17 pm
Any idea how to have more than 1 copy of cursed weapon rather than grinding for drop in palace of the dead?
or how to unlock cursed weapon early on? I've tried the recruit enemy with edited equipment but when unequip the weapon all are vanished.
You're sure you use the correct weapon ID? Enemy's version of cursed weapons start from 610 (fist) to 626 (fusil). Also, try on human enemies (training battle is easiest). The equipment you want must be on the enemy BEFORE using recruit skill (i.e. while still marked as an enemy). Just tested, this method still works for duplicates, scarily consistent too. The weapon should be at the bottom in the inventory menu, regardless of type.

Shin Zantetsuken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shin Zantetsuken »

I cheat to enable all classes to use all weapon skills would awesome, since we already have one that enable them do equip any weapon.

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Here is a simple script to force enemy drop all items when killed.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe+39CB76:
  db 90 90

[DISABLE]
  db 7D 32
Could you please integrate it into the main table?

leemmu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leemmu »

wuxiangjinxing wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:01 am
Here is a simple script to force enemy drop all items when killed.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
  db 90 90

[DISABLE]
  db 7D 32
Could you please integrate it into the main table?
these code won't work on relic's drop ,charms etc :wub:

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+67]

Post by SKLancelot »

tempar cheatar wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 pm
IceLancer wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:58 pm
Marvelous!
Spoiler
I would freaking love to see this for PSP version its.. unbelievable good! Thanks!

Chaotic path. She was female generic
On the PSP both "Guest" and "Target" signs are bits within the same byte. You toggle them with XOR 0x20 (ex.your Guest=33, non-Guest=13) and 0x80 (ex.Galgastani Target=82, non-Target=02), respectively. There is another bit in that byte which makes a guest removed by the game immediately rejoin the party with "Guest" mark removed.
An example of this is a certain guest with loyalty concern who goes from "Guest" to full control if she survives the battle at Tynemouth Hill in Chapter 2 Chaos. She starts that battle with the bit in question set, and you can manually set that bit on any other guest; the game will keep them in your party with "Guest" mark cleared instead of removing them.
Like so: normal Walister=01, XOR 0x20=21=Walister Guest, XOR 0x40=61=Walister Guest who will fully join the party when the game would have removed them.
Would this work for like illegal characters you normally can't get? like Leonar in Chapter 1 as opposed to using the Recruit CE script to get him?

Would like to know if there's a way to change variables with a guide towards making Leonar auto join instead of leaving.

Or if one could explain if thee Recruit 100% works from all recruit options or are specific needed for their races, such as enemy Leonar, Nybeth and Lans Tartaros?

Or do we need to use the Generic method to change them into said char?

tempar cheatar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tempar cheatar »

SKLancelot wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:09 pm
Would this work for like illegal characters you normally can't get? like Leonar in Chapter 1 as opposed to using the Recruit CE script to get him?
It works on any character the game is removing from the party for non-battle reasons. It doesn't have to be specifically a Guest. So yes, it would work with Leonar, early Vyce, with the Xenobians and anyone else. This will not work with the enemies, because they are not in your party.

There can be problems if they legitimately rejoin later on, though - exactly the same you'd get from modifying a generic into a unique character.
At that point you'll have to mess with character ID of the old char (e.g.change them to generic's ID so that the game doesn't see them in your party when it checks for their presence), then the game will add another copy to the party (and register them in Warren Report, Anchor Point, story flags etc.), which you will probably want to dismiss, but you'll have to change the char ID of the duplicate to another generic and dismiss them (so that W.Rep. doesn't register the dismissal), then restore the legit char ID of the original character you forced to stay. This way you'll keep the stats they've accumulated during the gameplay (as opposed to getting a brand new replacement which normally happens in the game).
Easier done than said, by the way. Also, shouldn't be a problem for any dedicated chaosfag who wants to keep Ravness at all costs, anyway.

TLDR: just change legit Leonar's 21->61, same as Ravness (they are both Walister Guest), he'll become fully yours when he tries to leave the party.

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

tempar cheatar wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:49 pm

TLDR: just change legit Leonar's 21->61, same as Ravness (they are both Walister Guest), he'll become fully yours when he tries to leave the party.
Don't have much issues for the legit chars that can join, mostly for the ones that normally don't join. I've managed to keep Ravness in Chaos before since she's Canopus's love interest.

How do you do that then? I'm not quite sure on how to change the legit Leonar's numbers from 21 to 61, could you provide some guide for it?

Otherwise, would force recruiting the boss version suffice?

tempar cheatar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tempar cheatar »

SKLancelot wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:53 pm
How do you do that then? I'm not quite sure on how to change the legit Leonar's numbers from 21 to 61, could you provide some guide for it?
Find the byte which is modified by the "unset Guest" script and modify it manually.
SKLancelot wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:53 pm
Otherwise, would force recruiting the boss version suffice?
I doubt it, since at the very least guest Ravness and NPC Ravness have different character IDs therefore the game considers them as separate units.

P.S.This is how it works in the PSP version, and I'm fairly sure this is how it still is in Reborn. I can't test on Reborn myself, it's trash that still needs 100 weeks of modding to become playable.

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

tempar cheatar wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm
Find the byte which is modified by the "unset Guest" script and modify it manually.
Would that be under Data - Current Stats/Highlights - Basic - Not Guest/Guest? or is it the Scripts - Menus - Status - Delete Guest Sign? Apologies but this is all mostly new to me as don't have much experience in that
tempar cheatar wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm
I doubt it, since at the very least guest Ravness and NPC Ravness have different character IDs therefore the game considers them as separate units.
Oh I see, so that means you'd end up with two Ravnesses then, given the different IDs as the one who joins you is player designated, which is true later on, while the guest one / enemy one is an NPC

Edit: I see, well I didn't do much modification on the PSP ver but I can see what you mean

Edit 2: Just tried it and changed the byte value from 21 to 61. While it doesn't show the join notification like it does for Alloser and the rest, he does stays and the guest tag gets removed, although he still keeps the Allegiance
Last edited by SKLancelot on Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.