Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+50]

Post by Lord Blade »

ptna9000 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:37 pm
Have you tried applying the cheat, saving a game file, and reloading that game file? It was a classic way of making some PSP memory edits 'stick'.
The CH trainer lets you permanently edit stats. You make the change in the editor, swap a piece of gear, and the stat change is permanent.

I'm not sure what they're doing that nobody making CE tables have done.

I will say that their stat numbers don't appear as they do in game.
So something like 1000 in their editor gives you like 250 in game. So maybe it's a multiplier thing?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

Anyone know the full Portrait Addresses? I found some, but I believe those are more tricky because they are not a singular byte like Models.
Last edited by Tohru Adachi on Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:42 pm
Anyone know the full Portrait Addresses? I found some, bu I believe those are more tricky because they are not a singular byte like Models.
Here is the list for the PSP version
[Link]

This is a Japanese and English list of character names
[Link]

This is the skill list of the psp version, reborn has some changes
[Link]

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

gyt567j wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:04 am
Tohru Adachi wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:42 pm
Anyone know the full Portrait Addresses? I found some, bu I believe those are more tricky because they are not a singular byte like Models.
Here is the list for the PSP version
[Link]

This is a Japanese and English list of character names
[Link]

This is the skill list of the psp version, reborn has some changes
[Link]
Thank you!

pointerAlloc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pointerAlloc »

Relics are stored outside of the 1500 items list and it seems like they have individual 2 byte entries. For example, "Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe"+EE5150 is for Sparkguard Ring, but if you change the value to >1 it disappears from inventory. If possible, a script for adding Relics would be greatly appreciate, especially since Deneb recruiting is gated behind it now.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

Does someone happen to have a save where you're able to recruit in battle?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:32 pm
The CH trainer lets you permanently edit stats. You make the change in the editor, swap a piece of gear, and the stat change is permanent.

I'm not sure what they're doing that nobody making CE tables have done.

I will say that their stat numbers don't appear as they do in game.
So something like 1000 in their editor gives you like 250 in game. So maybe it's a multiplier thing?
What do you mean? OP's table already allows changing permanent stat boosts. Are there additional modifiers on top of those?

PoutouYou
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Post by PoutouYou »

Hitoshura wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:14 pm
PoutouYou wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:32 am

It is nothing to do with Denuvo. Because if the game does not have ultrawide support on Steam and was developed on Switch first, and the Steam version is a port, then I prefer the Switch version. I bought the game on Switch but I play on Yuzu for the HD and over advantages. Not everyone using emulator pirate games and do not buy the original.
I apologize for not understanding, but what exactly do you mean by "HD and over advantages"? I'm genuinely curious as to what enhancements the Switch version has over the Steam version.
Some games are not developed for steam but for console. Therefore, the Steam version is often a port. Ports tend to have a lot of issues. As they do not put much energy into them. Also, they sometimes do not have support for ultrawide screen. If they do, and the port is good enough, I would get the Steam version. But if not, I would get the Switch version. Other advantages are that the Switch is portable, and I often play ion the bus. But at home, I can play on Yuzu which offer scaled up and HD graphics. As well, sometimes, you get ultrawide support. That is an option in Yuzu. Ofc compared to the Switch, Yuzu also have a lot of other great things such as 60FPS. I noticed my graphics were better using Yuzu than Steam rather often. Even when using ReShade for example. So it all comes down to: Does the steam version is a port or not? Does the steam version support Ultrawide? Is the game better with controller or mouse/keyboard? etc....
If the Steam version is not a port or a very good port, then I would get it. Other than that, I go for Switch or PS5 if the Graphics are HD ofc. I buy the game on Eshop or physical depending if there is a collector. And I play on Yuzu at home or on Switch if I am out.
I love the portability of the Switch, but hate the graphic and fps limitation.

I hope it gave you an idea. At the end though, it is all about personals preferences :)

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Post by variante »

PoutouYou wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:09 am
Some games are not developed for steam but for console. Therefore, the Steam version is often a port. Ports tend to have a lot of issues. As they do not put much energy into them. Also, they sometimes do not have support for ultrawide screen. If they do, and the port is good enough, I would get the Steam version. But if not, I would get the Switch version. Other advantages are that the Switch is portable, and I often play ion the bus. But at home, I can play on Yuzu which offer scaled up and HD graphics. As well, sometimes, you get ultrawide support. That is an option in Yuzu. Ofc compared to the Switch, Yuzu also have a lot of other great things such as 60FPS. I noticed my graphics were better using Yuzu than Steam rather often. Even when using ReShade for example. So it all comes down to: Does the steam version is a port or not? Does the steam version support Ultrawide? Is the game better with controller or mouse/keyboard? etc....
If the Steam version is not a port or a very good port, then I would get it. Other than that, I go for Switch or PS5 if the Graphics are HD ofc. I buy the game on Eshop or physical depending if there is a collector. And I play on Yuzu at home or on Switch if I am out.
I love the portability of the Switch, but hate the graphic and fps limitation.

I hope it gave you an idea. At the end though, it is all about personals preferences :)
Pretty sure he asked about the Switch version, not whatever the emulators (Yuzu, Ryujinx) bring to the table. Of course emulators have had features like upscaling since forever. As for this game, I couldn't find any info on Switch-only features aside from keyboard support (to rename units and such). Would be weird not to have the same graphic assets for the two versions, much less the higher-resolution one not in the version to be run on superior hardware.

infrant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by infrant »

variante wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 am
What do you mean? OP's table already allows changing permanent stat boosts. Are there additional modifiers on top of those?
The extended stats thing?
I've fiddled with that but it doesn't seem to be doing anything, how did you get it to work?

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

ptna9000 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:02 pm
It's shocking seeing how nobody except table makers are doing all the work, and all the rest do is demand stuff instead of helping/doing it themselves.

You'd think that at the very least they would request things politely. I'd like to see that tbh
I did try to learn how to do it, but I failed to learn the pointer thing and what's writing to this offset thing after watching some Youtube guide, so I just gave up.

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

infrant wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:58 am
variante wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 am
The extended stats thing?
I've fiddled with that but it doesn't seem to be doing anything, how did you get it to work?
From what I've tried, the base stats seem to be locked in concrete by the game and it will keep reverting back. While the extended stats are the bonus stats you got from picking up green cards in battles.

So, I tried to edit both the base stats and extended stats to 999, then finish one battle (to make the game corrects the stats) and all stats were decreased from 999 to around 200+, which is around 100 more than the initial value before I edit it.

So I guess the extended stats that you can improve your characters from normally playing the game (by picking up green cards) are max at 100. So you should add the same value to both the base and extended stat, like if you want to increase 100 STR, you add 100 to both the base STR and extended STR.

Still not sure if there's a way to permanently edit the stats to be like 999. Maybe if the characters hit their max level, the game will probably stop re-calculating their stats at the end of battles.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

@Raynard could u split the Items script with only Classmark, Consumables, Ingredient, Recipe, Arcana. Also Color Palette (change team color) should be around here in PSP Version
Attachments
Color Palette.rar
(27.88 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

AntaraX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AntaraX »

It seems "Max Charms Amount/Already own" makes item Grimoire Exorcisme to be always 0.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

If it isn't too much, can i ask for
  • a cheat that allow you to gain all the bonus without having to complete the conditions