Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cryosaur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+118] Add Mobility script and other 8

Post by cryosaur »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:16 am
I was trying to make him into Deneb, but I used his sister. I will give up on changing him and just make a generic unit. ♥
You could still do it, if you want. I'm not sure if you'd be perfectly happy with the outcome, as your changes will have no effect on Denam's appearance in any cutscene. Those are much more difficult to modify; they require edits in many places, and I'm not familiar with hacking the scenes. And with the name thing, you'd be limited to 5 or less letters in your custom name, until you beat the game, as I'm not sure anyone has yet figured out how to turn on that functionality via cheat.

If you wanted "yourself" to be inside the game, fighting alongside the other characters, you are right that it's a lot easier (and safer for game stability) to customize a generic unit that the game does not think is important. There does appear to be unused records in the unit template list. I'll try modifying one and applying it to a generic unit to make a custom "me" unit, and get back to you with my findings.

I did successfully overwrite a blank unit template with custom values, and it appears to work fine when assigned to one of the five generic units you get at the start of the game. He has Denam's class list, and looks like a Rogue. Would you like me to whip up something for you? Send me a PM with the specifics, if you do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Isidoro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Updated for Ver.1.04

Post by Isidoro »

no1 have an answer for this error during save game after using this trainer!?!

"Caution
-Failed to save configuration data.
-Error Code:2"

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

Can anyone be kind and share the data structure for relics and the location where they're saved in memory?

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

Isidoro wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:24 pm
no1 have an answer for this error during save game after using this trainer!?!

"Caution
-Failed to save configuration data.
-Error Code:2"
I only ever got that error when playing battles. Never on saving. I know for the battles, I just restarted the game and played the story battles without using the table and it was fine.

Also, is anyone having any luck at finding the item numbers for the relic versions of the weapons from CODA 4? The versions the enemies have equipped are different from the relic versions they are dropping.

wcsc12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wcsc12 »

Code: Select all

Digit	Item Name	Equip Type	Rarity	Notes
610	Cursed Fist	Fist	Cursed	
611	Cursed Dagger	Dagger	Cursed	
612	Cursed 1 Hand Sword	1H Sword	Cursed	
613	Cursed 2 Hand Sword	2H Sword	Cursed	
614	Cursed 1 Hand Axe	Axe	Cursed	
615	Cursed Spear	Spear	Cursed	
616	Cursed 2 Hand Hammer	Hammer	Cursed	
617	Cursed 1 Hand Katana	1H Katana	Cursed	
618	Cursed 2 Hand Katana	2H Katana	Cursed	
619	Cursed Cudgel	Cudgel	Cursed	
620	Cursed Whip	Whip	Cursed	
621	Cursed Book	Book	Cursed	
622	Cursed Instrument	Instrument	Cursed	
623	Cursed Blowgun	Blowgun	Cursed	
624	Cursed 1 Hand Bow	Bow	Cursed	
625	Cursed Crossbow	Crossbow	Cursed	
626	Cursed 1 Hand Fusil	Fusil	Cursed	
627	*Named* Cursed Fist	Fist	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
628	*Named* Cursed Dagger	Dagger	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
629	*Named* Cursed 1 Hand Sword	1H Sword	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
630	*Named* Cursed 2 Hand Sword	2H Sword	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
631	*Named* Cursed 1 Hand Axe	Axe	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
632	*Named* Cursed Spear	Spear	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
633	*Named* Cursed 2 Hand Hammer	Hammer	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
634	*Named* Cursed 1 Hand Katana	1H Katana	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
635	*Named* Cursed 2 Hand Katana	2H Katana	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
636	*Named* Cursed Cudgel	Cudgel	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
637	*Named* Cursed Whip	Whip	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
638	*Named* Cursed Book	Book	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
639	*Named* Cursed Instrument	Instrument	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
640	*Named* Cursed Blowgun	Blowgun	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
641	*Named* Cursed 1 Hand Bow	Bow	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
642	*Named* Cursed Crossbow	Crossbow	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
643	*Named* Cursed 1 Hand Fusil	Fusil	Cursed	I have one cursed item with a name but it doesn't show so maybe they get assigned their own values like relics and these are placeholders
644	Named Yellow Cursed Fist	Fist	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
645	Named Yellow Cursed Dagger	Dagger	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
646	Named Yellow Cursed 1 Hand Sword	1H Sword	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
647	Named Yellow Cursed 2 Hand Sword	2H Sword	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
648	Named Yellow Cursed 1 Hand Axe	Axe	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
649	Named Yellow Cursed Spear	Spear	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
650	Named Yellow Cursed 2 Hand Hammer	Hammer	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
651	Named Yellow Cursed 1 Hand Katana	1H Katana	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
652	Named Yellow Cursed 2 Hand Katana	2H Katana	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
653	Named Yellow Cursed Cudgel	Cudgel	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
654	Named Yellow Cursed Whip	Whip	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
655	Named Yellow Cursed Book	Book	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
656	Named Yellow Cursed Instrument	Instrument	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
657	Named Yellow Cursed Blowgun	Blowgun	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
658	Named Yellow Cursed 1 Hand Bow	Bow	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
659	Named Yellow Cursed Crossbow	Crossbow	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
660	Named Yellow Cursed 1 Hand Fusil	Fusil	Cursed	Unsure if ever used
661	Trueno's Scales	Fist	Relic	CODA 4
662	Nifrit Sword	1 Hand Sword	Relic	CODA 4
663	Ambicion	1 Hand Sword	Relic	CODA 4
664	Brynhildr	1 Hand Sword	Relic	CODA 4
665	Balmung	2 Hand Sword	Relic	CODA 4
666	Glamrock	Axe	Relic	CODA 4
667	Volcaetus	Spear	Relic	CODA 4
668	Sanscion	Hammer	Relic	CODA 4
669	Rose Whip	Whip	Relic	CODA 4
670	Glamrock	Axe	Blue	74 attack the one used by Oz that doesn't drop
671	Glamrock	Axe	Blue	99 attack the one used by Oz that doesn't drop
672	Glamrock	Axe	Blue	99 attack the one used by Oz that doesn't drop
673	Volcaetus	Spear	Blue	81 attack the one used by Balxephon that doesn't drop
674	Rose Whip	Whip	Blue	86 attack the one used by Ozma that doesn't drop
675	Rose Whip	Whip	Blue	86 attack the one used by Ozma that doesn't drop
676	Trueno's Scales	Fist	Blue	85 attack the one used by Andoras that doesn't drop
677	Trueno's Scales	Fist	Blue	101 attack the one used by Andoras that doesn't drop
678	Nifrit Sword	1H Sword	Blue	84 attack the one used by Martym that doesn’t drop
679	Ambicion	1H Sword	Blue	77 attack the one used by Lanselot Tartaros that doesn’t drop
680	Balmung	2H Sword	Blue	96 attack the one used by Volaq that doesn't drop
681	Sanscion	Hammer	Blue	80 attack the one used by Barbas that doesn't drop
682	Sanscion	Hammer	Blue	122 attack the one used by Barbas that doesn't drop
683	Rose Whip	Whip	Blue	86 attack the one used by Ozma that doesn't drop
684	Cast Stones	Bow	Blue	112 Attack listed as a bow
685	Short Bow	Bow	Blue	112 Attack
686 - 907	Nothing		Blue	It's a box blue that shows up but it's titled "Nothing"
I decided to go looking to see if I can find the item digits of the Relic equipment that drop during the final battle of CODA 4. They aren't the same ones that are carried by the Knight Commanders. Here's all the digits I found including those. It also seems like the game gives the Knight Commanders their own special weapons for every battle that they are in. They never drop from them as they use a shiftstone to escape but I left them in there as well. I only went to value 907 before stopping as it just kept showing up as nothing. I know there are some spell tomes (which I didn't think were in this game) that are around the item number 137x mark but I haven't actually tested anything or tried them out.

These were found using the "Current Status" and "Equip" section of the cheat table.

vresu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vresu »

Hi there, Really new here, I found out that when I wanted to use Recruit 100% cheat, it is always close the cheatengine, been testing from old version, or maybe I missed something?

gammaradiation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gammaradiation »

vresu wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:20 pm
Hi there, Really new here, I found out that when I wanted to use Recruit 100% cheat, it is always close the cheatengine, been testing from old version, or maybe I missed something?
is your cheat engine up to date? or are you using an old version?

ForgotMyPassword
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForgotMyPassword »

Does anyone know how to change a char to a Lich/Divine Knight?

I could find the class, but the appearance is missing (character invisible), and the elemental alignment doesn't change either.

Huntyx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Huntyx3 »

ForgotMyPassword wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:27 am

I could find the class, but the appearance is missing (character invisible), and the elemental alignment doesn't change either.
Go into warren report and the appearance will update. For the element, change it with CE too, or change into a necromancer before swapping to lich (they also have the same base stats).

ForgotMyPassword
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForgotMyPassword »

Huntyx3 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:14 am
ForgotMyPassword wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:27 am

Go into warren report and the appearance will update. For the element, change it with CE too, or change into a necromancer before swapping to lich (they also have the same base stats).
This worked almost perfect. Their portrait gets updates after saving and reloading.

There's 1 other problem. They should start on level 1, so they can get their skills. Right now they started at lv36, which is my union max.

I tried setting their level and xp to 1, but as soon as a battle starts, they are lv36 again.
Any ideas?

vresu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vresu »

gammaradiation wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:44 pm
vresu wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:20 pm
is your cheat engine up to date? or are you using an old version?

I am using CE 7.4.1 any recomendation CE?

Huntyx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Huntyx3 »

ForgotMyPassword wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:04 pm
There's 1 other problem. They should start on level 1, so they can get their skills. Right now they started at lv36, which is my union max.

I tried setting their level and xp to 1, but as soon as a battle starts, they are lv36 again.
Any ideas?
The game seems to keep track of each unit's "real" level elsewhere, so changing a unit's level in the address shown in character data doesn't work. What you can do is hire a fresh level 1 unit, and make them equal to the previous one (minus stat growth from level up).

Cordeliya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cordeliya »

Is it possible to directly edit stats like STR, INT, MP, etc..?
I try few times with current status > basic stats,but always reset to default.

cryosaur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cryosaur »

Cordeliya wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:24 pm
Is it possible to directly edit stats like STR, INT, MP, etc..?
I try few times with current status > basic stats,but always reset to default.
Don't bother editing what the CT calls "Basic Status"--those are semi-final total values that are frequently recalculated from the other 4 stat groupings. Tamper with one of those other 4 stat groupings.

mroverrated16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mroverrated16 »

Just and FYI, if you use "Freeze Chariot count in battle", it will disable ALL data in the warren report from updating. Meaning battle counts, incap counts, goth totals, and even enemies killed count will be stuck