Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Udothebudo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+94]

Post by Udothebudo »

Awesome , it works. No more Boss PreBuffs. I would love to see a script added for: Pick up a buff card = Reward to automatically be cleared. Then I could disable buff card spawn for the perfect classic experience.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Orion76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+81]

Post by Orion76 »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:00 pm
wuxiangjinxing wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:58 pm
chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:43 pm
Can someone explain to me with adequate detail on how to use this recruit 100% feature? I checked the box and it does nothing. Additional notes would be helpful.
It just force the recruit to be successful. Activate this cheat and use the recruit ability in battle, and you will see the effect.
So this even works on types you normally can't even target with a recruit skill?
Still need to use correct types of recruiting skill, but it will definitely success even shown 0%.

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

(STEAM ENDGAME SAVE FILE REQUEST PLEASE)

What I need is, if someone can share an endgame save file, I am doing some save hacking , and need to search up level 1 stats of certain beasts\dragons. Was advised to use scouting to determine level 1 stats.

My save is right before Tynemouth Hill battle where you recruit Canopus, so I am unable to access the locations required for my research.

My plan is to create a save file with access to all classes and characters at the beginning of the game with everyone at level 1. I will be using their original stats and element, to make them as Genuine as possible. This will include NPC only characters and classes. (There are A LOT.)

It has been confirmed there are no major issues using invalid characters, they gain experience and can equip weapons and have correct animations and everything. The only known issue, is you can not use an invalid character at the same time that you are facing them in the same battle. So you would not be able to use X character when you face them in the story. (Just don't dont put them in for that one battle and than the next battle , you will be able to use X chaacter again.)

I am more than willing to share this customized save once it is complete, anyone can do this as well, but I am doing it either way, so I can share it when I am done for those who don't want to do the work themselves.

JustDinoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustDinoe »

Im having a slight issue.
i used the 100% recruit option and now it seems that most of my units start the match with 777 mp, is there a fix for this?

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

Why was HP Removed from Class Growth Per Level Up and Bonus Growth Rate Per Level Up.
I need those in order to fix HP numbers ....

Can you please please Add HP Records to bonus growth rate and class growth rate, I cant reset stats to level 1 without it.

Thank you.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, I've been using the edit item script to add the "exorcism" ability on weapons (so that I don't need an army of Clerics for the Palace of the Dead).

Would there be a way to simply have that added as a cheat? Something like "all attacks apply exorcism" so that any attack on a stilled unit kills it off? Would be nice if it could be applied to spells somehow. :p

Also, is there a way to make permanent changes to equipment? Because any changes I make go away when I load the game again.

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Seemingly that the only thing left exclusive in PSP code is drop all items / always drop card.

I guess it can be done by tracking the LUK of killer but seemingly that the LUK value in the base stat seems to be not used during the process :(

burapa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by burapa »

repuest
100% Rare Item Drop Rate

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:10 pm
So, I've been using the edit item script to add the "exorcism" ability on weapons (so that I don't need an army of Clerics for the Palace of the Dead).

Would there be a way to simply have that added as a cheat? Something like "all attacks apply exorcism" so that any attack on a stilled unit kills it off? Would be nice if it could be applied to spells somehow. :p

Also, is there a way to make permanent changes to equipment? Because any changes I make go away when I load the game again.
You can only permanently changes relic and cursed weapon stats. Permanent stuff is always stored in static memory, so if you open memory viewer and see black, those are temporary. Cursed weapon stats are stored after the inventory item counts offsets, just scroll down the memory viewer from the last entry till you see names pop up. Alternatively, you can search for weapon name as well (in static mem of course). Here's a simple visual guide on what offset structure of a cursed weapon looks like in memory viewer:
Damage type is 1:blunt, 2:slash, 3:pierce
ImageImage
To see the change, you need to close the game and open again, as this will force the game to repopulate the stat table.

The game allocates enough memory to store up to 5 entries for each weapon type, meaning you can have 5 separate weapons in each type (before the game presumably starts selling extras upon obtaining). In the PSP ver, you can only have 1, maybe the devs want to expand players' options in Reborn.

Scroll past cursed weapons section and you can see where the game store stats for relics. Unlike cursed weapons which are arranged based on weapon types, relics stats are simply appended whenever a relic is added to inv, so the values are arranged in order of obtainment. Each segment starts with equipment id, followed by permanent stat upgrades. Only a subset of these are effective in-game though, depending on the item id. The offset structure for relic is a lot more complicated, as the game keeps track of which relic is sacrificed to upgrade which relic. Again, restart the game to see changes.

As for exorcise, why not just disable undead status on enemies altogether, bonus objectives are overrated anyway.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

variante wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:17 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:10 pm

You can only permanently changes relic and cursed weapon stats. Permanent stuff is always stored in static memory, so if you open memory viewer and see black, those are temporary. Cursed weapon stats are stored after the inventory item counts offsets, just scroll down the memory viewer from the last entry till you see names pop up. Alternatively, you can search for weapon name as well (in static mem of course). Here's a simple visual guide on what offset structure of a cursed weapon looks like in memory viewer:
Damage type is 1:blunt, 2:slash, 3:pierce
ImageImage
To see the change, you need to close the game and open again, as this will force the game to repopulate the stat table.

The game allocates enough memory to store up to 5 entries for each weapon type, meaning you can have 5 separate weapons in each type (before the game presumably starts selling extras upon obtaining). In the PSP ver, you can only have 1, maybe the devs want to expand players' options in Reborn.

Scroll past cursed weapons section and you can see where the game store stats for relics. Unlike cursed weapons which are arranged based on weapon types, relics stats are simply appended whenever a relic is added to inv, so the values are arranged in order of obtainment. Each segment starts with equipment id, followed by permanent stat upgrades. Only a subset of these are effective in-game though, depending on the item id. The offset structure for relic is a lot more complicated, as the game keeps track of which relic is sacrificed to upgrade which relic. Again, restart the game to see changes.

As for exorcise, why not just disable undead status on enemies altogether, bonus objectives are overrated anyway.
I tried to change Relic Spear range to 1-3 after save it goes back to 2-3, but normal spear like bardiche keep the value 1-3 though.

It's don't work on Skeleton and ghost, currently i find it more easy to spam Radiant Orb than Exorcism

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Rienfleche wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 am
I tried to change Relic Spear range to 1-3 after save it goes back to 2-3, but normal spear like bardiche keep the value 1-3 though.

It's don't work on Skeleton and ghost, currently i find it more easy to spam Radiant Orb than Exorcism
Relics' stats aren't derived from a fixed stat table but from permanent memory, so any change you make to it via equipment pointer doesn't affect the stat table (nor permanent memory since information doesn't flow back from dynamic memory to static), thus cannot survive a reload. Changes to regular equipment do, so they survive reloads, but not a restart. Also, permanent stat upgrades don't include range, weight or luck (both cursed weapons and relics), things are much more restrictive for relics.

There are entries in the stat tables for relics' stats, but only for non-legit relics (which are added when using OP's script for all equipment). These relics are only meant to be equipped by enemies. The moment you recruit an enemy that has one, it will be converted into a legit relic. Same deal with cursed weapons, in which case you can have that same unit use snapdragon in the same encounter, and still have that unit added into your army afterward (still counted as "allies slain" in Warren Report).

An easy way to track permanent relics stats is to use the recruit trick to get multiple versions of the relic you want, go upgrade it and scan for changed values. The actual value is the displayed value minus 1, since the minimum value is always 1 (thus the game only keeps track of the "boost" on top of it). The recruit trick seems to be well-known from the PSP version, so nothing new here.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

variante wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am
Rienfleche wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 am

Relics' stats aren't derived from a fixed stat table but from permanent memory, so any change you make to it via equipment pointer doesn't affect the stat table (nor permanent memory since information doesn't flow back from dynamic memory to static), thus cannot survive a reload. Changes to regular equipment do, so they survive reloads, but not a restart. Also, permanent stat upgrades don't include range, weight or luck (both cursed weapons and relics), things are much more restrictive for relics.

There are entries in the stat tables for relics' stats, but only for non-legit relics (which are added when using OP's script for all equipment). These relics are only meant to be equipped by enemies. The moment you recruit an enemy that has one, it will be converted into a legit relic. Same deal with cursed weapons, in which case you can have that same unit use snapdragon in the same encounter, and still have that unit added into your army afterward (still counted as "allies slain" in Warren Report).

An easy way to track permanent relics stats is to use the recruit trick to get multiple versions of the relic you want, go upgrade it and scan for changed values. The actual value is the displayed value minus 1, since the minimum value is always 1 (thus the game only keeps track of the "boost" on top of it). The recruit trick seems to be well-known from the PSP version, so nothing new here.
just tested restart it revert back haha, can we permanently change the value?
i want to nerf that white knight RT-35 so badly into target self only, that skill to good :) ,also mage just so superior in psp and more superior again because spell range now beat the useful of archer and fusil which hit only one and blocked terrain. melee unit still suck in finisher range

tempar cheatar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+67]

Post by tempar cheatar »

IceLancer wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:58 pm
Marvelous!
Spoiler
I would freaking love to see this for PSP version its.. unbelievable good! Thanks!

Chaotic path. She was female generic
On the PSP both "Guest" and "Target" signs are bits within the same byte. You toggle them with XOR 0x20 (ex.your Guest=33, non-Guest=13) and 0x80 (ex.Galgastani Target=82, non-Target=02), respectively. There is another bit in that byte which makes a guest removed by the game immediately rejoin the party with "Guest" mark removed.
An example of this is a certain guest with loyalty concern who goes from "Guest" to full control if she survives the battle at Tynemouth Hill in Chapter 2 Chaos. She starts that battle with the bit in question set, and you can manually set that bit on any other guest; the game will keep them in your party with "Guest" mark cleared instead of removing them.
Like so: normal Walister=01, XOR 0x20=21=Walister Guest, XOR 0x40=61=Walister Guest who will fully join the party when the game would have removed them.

TL;DR: manually set 21->61 on Ravness before the end of Chapter 1 to keep her in Chaos route.
This is for the PSP, but it will probably work in Reborn too (at least Guest and Target flag behaviour is the same).

This lets you keep legit character (as opposed to modifying a generic which will not give you extra stats that unique characters have), but this CAN become a problem later! For example, if you keep Cistina in your party after the first meeting in Ch.1, the game will NOT add her to your party in Ch.2 later (because it will see that she's already there) and, more importantly, you will NOT get a cutscene with her (but with Folcurt or Bayin instead).

holybug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by holybug »

Recruit 100% is not workable for 12 gods. (十弐神将)

There is no proper way to get the 12 gods weapons, like 100% item drop.

Hitoshura7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshura7 »

burapa wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:07 am
repuest
100% Rare Item Drop Rate
This, super please.