Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
masterfry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+118] Add Mobility script and other 8

Post by masterfry »

Anyway to get the special skills that Heavenly Generals have? Even recruiting them won't let you get the skills.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Therion001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Therion001 »

masterfry wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:55 pm
Anyway to get the special skills that Heavenly Generals have? Even recruiting them won't let you get the skills.
Hmm.. i recruited them on the stages on chapter 3 & 4, they retained their exclusive skills and are permanent... Did you change their weapon? Oh and i did tried recruiting them during coda, and their skills are not permanent, for me anyway.

Edit: oh heavenly generals.... My bad, sorry...

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Is it possible to allow 'target' enemies to get debuff, such as Fear?

Huntyx3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Huntyx3 »

Table with some more class data addresses, copy and paste inside Class Stats - Base.
Attachments
Class Addresses.CT
(27.71 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

corvoatano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by corvoatano »

after editing character stats and restart the game all changes are reverted. is it inevitable or is there a way to make the changes permanent.
i like dievold a lot and wish he has same rt as hobyrim

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

Any way to force undead to drop loot without having to edit each enemy unit during battle to change them from undead to human \ etc.

cryosaur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cryosaur »

corvoatano wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:06 pm
after editing character stats and restart the game all changes are reverted. is it inevitable or is there a way to make the changes permanent. i like dievold a lot and wish he has same rt as hobyrim
The game "rebuilds" units on opening the Warren Report and loading a save. Portraits and sprites are fetched (you might have changed them), composite stats are calculated (most unit stats are a combination of their base + class + memory), and bounds are enforced (Reborn level sync feature interferes with unit deleveling), etc. RT is a composite of base RT + class RT + equipment; there is no "extra RT" value like there is for HP, STR, etc. that remembers the bonuses from the cards you picked up.

As he is a semi-unique unit, you can decrease Dievold's base RT without affecting anyone else; but that is not part of the in-memory data that the game saves. You have to make a cheat entry to set the specific address of the Dievold base RT to the value you want, and always have it turned on when you play the game.

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

CaloNord wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:14 pm
Any way to force undead to drop loot without having to edit each enemy unit during battle to change them from undead to human \ etc.
Kill em with starfall (Draconic Magic) or holy orb
My lazy run Potd use cheat enemy low hp, infinite mp to spam that skill or items

Therion001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Therion001 »

Rienfleche wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:34 am
CaloNord wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:14 pm
Kill em with starfall (Draconic Magic) or holy orb
My lazy run Potd use cheat enemy low hp, infinite mp to spam that skill or items

@CaloNord: kill undead with items/spells with exorcism effect, starfall for that matter, or exorcise after incapacitating them.

My lazy potd run, actually the whole game lol, would be modify any spells to target all enemies doing max damage with exorcism effect, hahaha

Sticks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sticks »

Not sure if was posted, I read through the thread, but is it possible to edit the relics? I have max equips enabled, but still getting "You need two of the same relics" when upgrading.

gammaradiation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gammaradiation »

Sticks wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Not sure if was posted, I read through the thread, but is it possible to edit the relics? I have max equips enabled, but still getting "You need two of the same relics" when upgrading.
Unless you get a relic or cursed weapons as a drop/recruit, the game doesn't see it as real/ you cant just add it to inventory.

You can however, go to Pharompa, enter a battle (not scout) and change the enemy items to relics/cursed weapon. (even their weapons and body armor)

Use the cheat: Data > Current Stats/Highlight > Equip. then change all the slots of all the enemies by selecting each individual enemy.

The select the Cheat: Script > Battle > Main > Enemy Drop all.

then they drop every relic you gave them, when u kill them. These Relics are "real" and you can upgrade them.

To Cut down on upgrade time. under the cheat: Equip Status > Resistance.
select an Item then Scroll through the items tabs (1,2,3 etc) the cheat will populate.. change the stats to 10 or whatever. scroll through the tabs again to change it. then combine

Nvm stat changes revert even after combine too
Last edited by gammaradiation on Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gammaradiation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gammaradiation »

double post

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

Is there script to make all spear range to normal 1-2 without edit one by one? for the 2-3 range one

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

Not sure why, but I changed a generic's appearance to Cistina and their job to Shaman, set them to level 1 with 0 EXP and leveled them to 22 in training. Still no Shaman skills. Weird. Also can't even forcibly add the skills. And when I set them back to level 1 and 0 EXP again, the game prevents me from using EXP talismans, saying they are already at level cap.

I wonder if there is some other value the game is looking at to check for a unit's level.

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

Updated the skill list to include boss-only skills and skill levels:
viewtopic.php?p=277226#p277226