Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xiegogs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.1.0) [EPIC/GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by xiegogs »

what is password=?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

poq10 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 am
How to i remove the Freeze flag from a player or a staff member :?:
Open freeze attributes script change true to false.
xiegogs wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:29 am
what is password=?
fearless

poq10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by poq10 »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:44 am
poq10 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 am
How to i remove the Freeze flag from a player or a staff member :?:
Open freeze attributes script change true to false.
xiegogs wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:29 am
what is password=?
fearless
thx

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Hello everyone,

Someone has reported to me that features (Manager Unlockables) from my table are stolen and exist in an editor named FMRTE.

These features are difficult to get because you will not find them on any editor out there, even the official in-game editor and pre-game editor don't give any information about them. I would like to say that I was the first person to discover it in 2020, and it took me many hours to figure it out.

Later that day, someone with the FMRTE Discord Server account Nucleus42 asked BraCa (the FMRTE developer) to look at some features from the Cheat Engine Table and see if they could be added to FMRTE; a few days later, these features were added to the FMRTE update.And now you can find it exclusively on my table and on FMRTE.

I mean, I don't care if you publish my table on any site; I don't care if you don't put a credit to me, even if you steal my codes, it's okay for me; just don't use it for commercial purposes. I must admit that I also had someone else work at this table. The difference is that I put credit to the author and I never put a price for my thing. These people didn't even put any credit on me, and worse, it was used for commercial purposes. Of course, it's an embarrassing action for a company with 14 years of history. 

So, I decided to move on, and from now on, the table and updates will be available on Patreon. If you really like my table and want to support the project to stay alive, please join my Patreon. Cheers!

Join here: [Link]

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

tdg6661 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:24 pm
Hello everyone,

Someone has reported to me that features (Manager Unlockables) from my table are stolen and exist in an editor named FMRTE.

These features are difficult to get because you will not find them on any editor out there, even the official in-game editor and pre-game editor don't give any information about them. I would like to say that I was the first person to discover it in 2020, and it took me many hours to figure it out.

Later that day, someone with the FMRTE Discord Server account Nucleus42 asked BraCa (the FMRTE developer) to look at some features from the Cheat Engine Table and see if they could be added to FMRTE; a few days later, these features were added to the FMRTE update.And now you can find it exclusively on my table and on FMRTE.

I mean, I don't care if you publish my table on any site; I don't care if you don't put a credit to me, even if you steal my codes, it's okay for me; just don't use it for commercial purposes. I must admit that I also had someone else work at this table. The difference is that I put credit to the author and I never put a price for my thing. These people didn't even put any credit on me, and worse, it was used for commercial purposes. Of course, it's an embarrassing action for a company with 14 years of history. 

So, I decided to move on, and from now on, the table and updates will be available on Patreon. If you really like my table and want to support the project to stay alive, please join my Patreon. Cheers!

Join here: [Link]
I cannot believe FMRTE creators can do it. And to think that i have been using their tool for so long and never thought they would stoop so low to steal other people's work and never credit the creators of this cheat engine. For this, i will never purchase another fmrte tool moving forward. I will enrol for your patreon in the new year when its time to move to fm23 as i am still enjoying your tool in fm22. I hope at least you will keep updating this page with updates of the changes you make to the tool moving forward. That is all i ask.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

tdg6661 wrote:

You know the admins of this site did make an app to deal with this issue but it was attacked and shut down because it protected the tables too good.

Anyway, you are giving these people free advertisement by mentioning them. Most people don’t know what fmtre or whatever is.

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

Casanova wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:00 pm
tdg6661 wrote:

You know the admins of this site did make an app to deal with this issue but it was attacked and shut down because it protected the tables too good.

Anyway, you are giving these people free advertisement by mentioning them. Most people don’t know what fmtre or whatever is.
Maybe, but i have been an fmrte user since 2012 and ever since i discovered this table, i stopped using it. So even if people run to that app, its not as good as this table and they will come back to this.

yunger418
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yunger418 »

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I was in an environment where it was difficult to use Patreon. Can you think about it again?

Revve15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Revve15 »

I have been a user of FMRTE all years and this is for me out of the line of them to do. I like your thinking that the developers take from each other and develop further (Open source is the best). This only benefits the public. So you should get the credit. It could also be a misunderstanding and you could actually do a shout out to BraCa. He will probably state that he was inspired by you and your table.

However, this year I have not purchased the FMRTE because of your table. This year I feel your table is very good, I appreciate it a lot and it is enough for my editing.

But to start charging people for it through Patreon, because BraCa did you wrong? I hope you can be more honest about it instead of trashing FMRTE developers and making us pay for something that we hoped not to. It is okay to say, "I am going to start charging for my tables because you want to and because you put effort and time into it." But doing so because other people take advantage of your tables and make their own product better is not the way in my opinion.

This will obviously mean that people will have to choose between your table (monthly 2 euros, the lowest) or FMRTE (monthly 1,2 euros or fixed price 6 euros) or FMScouts FMSE23 (the fixed price of 8 euros).

Hope you have a good continuation of 2022!

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

Revve15 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:31 pm
I have been a user of FMRTE all years and this is for me out of the line of them to do. I like your thinking that the developers take from each other and develop further (Open source is the best). This only benefits the public. So you should get the credit. It could also be a misunderstanding and you could actually do a shout out to BraCa. He will probably state that he was inspired by you and your table.

However, this year I have not purchased the FMRTE because of your table. This year I feel your table is very good, I appreciate it a lot and it is enough for my editing.

But to start charging people for it through Patreon, because BraCa did you wrong? I hope you can be more honest about it instead of trashing FMRTE developers and making us pay for something that we hoped not to. It is okay to say, "I am going to start charging for my tables because you want to and because you put effort and time into it." But doing so because other people take advantage of your tables and make their own product better is not the way in my opinion.

This will obviously mean that people will have to choose between your table (monthly 2 euros, the lowest) or FMRTE (monthly 1,2 euros or fixed price 6 euros) or FMScouts FMSE23 (the fixed price of 8 euros).

Hope you have a good continuation of 2022!
You made some interesting points, but Barca got access to this table from someone here and when we open it , the author's name is clearly written below the table. Why couldn't Barca use that opportunity to give credit where its due? That dude knew but chose not to which is wrong. Perhaps the author will change his mind later from patroen to a cheaper payment system to access the table.

FootballManager24012
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FootballManager24012 »

I can't open this file on windows 11. Is there any chance you can share it as a .CT file rather than a .zip as they've always worked previously when I've downloaded them here

mark11212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mark11212 »

I hope this stupid group (fmrte) doesn't undo the development/update of this table, you made a really cool table. Can we expect an update to the table when they release an update for the game?

mrworld
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrworld »

@tdg6661 i actually dont have any problem on paying you $1 for the new updates, you actually did a great work and im very grateful for it. Thanks for this first free table anyway, i probably wasnt going to pay someone unless i test the product first anyway.

See you on the next update and thanks for your hard work

dustbeen43
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dustbeen43 »

@tdg6661 thanks for your table it works like a charm exept the global preset. I wanted to use "Board always accept your request" and "'player always agree on negotiation terms" but both of them aren't working. I'm currently playing on the 23.1 version of the game on Steam.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

dustbeen43 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:42 am
@tdg6661 thanks for your table it works like a charm exept the global preset. I wanted to use "Board always accept your request" and "'player always agree on negotiation terms" but both of them aren't working. I'm currently playing on the 23.1 version of the game on Steam.
A black colored record means currently not working.