Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by tdg6661 »

Table is updated !
------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 20

Added
● Objectives to Club -> Club Culture.
● Relationships to Club -> Club Culture.

Improvements
● Ability to edit Club Objectives (Board Objectives, Supporter Objectives).
● Ability to edit Club Relationships (Rival Clubs, Favourite People, Disliked People).

Get the table here:
Patreon (World Wide) - [Link]
KaryaKarsa (Indonesia) - [Link]

*A free version will be released a little bit longer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dabizkitman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dabizkitman »

So I see there is no more way to edit the match score in-game/post-game?
Is there a way to edit players while in the game (for just this match) and set the values back to their original value after the match? Idea is to win by having better values on players than the other team to still win the game.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

dabizkitman wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:44 pm
Is there a way to edit players while in the game (for just this match) and set the values back to their original value after the match? Idea is to win by having better values on players than the other team to still win the game.
'Presets (Global)' > 'On-Match Player Ability Modifier' achieves this if you apply it a day before a match. Changes are temporary.
Another one is to try the Club > Destroy Team option on the opposition team on the day of the match, just make sure you turn it off after so you don't accidentally apply it to your own.

uusun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uusun »

Sonica wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:54 am
dabizkitman wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:44 pm
'Presets (Global)' > 'On-Match Player Ability Modifier' achieves this if you apply it a day before a match. Changes are temporary.
Another one is to try the Club > Destroy Team option on the opposition team on the day of the match, just make sure you turn it off after so you don't accidentally apply it to your own.
Hello Sonica, I would like to ask if the modifier has such a function: modify the characteristics of the head coach. For example: professionalism index, tactical consistency, etc., or the function of receiving an interview notification when applying for a club position, because I play many clubs, I want to get a position through interviews, thank you!

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

uusun wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:57 am
Hello Sonica, I would like to ask if the modifier has such a function: modify the characteristics of the head coach. For example: professionalism index, tactical consistency, etc., or the function of receiving an interview notification when applying for a club position, because I play many clubs, I want to get a position through interviews, thank you!
You can freely manually edit your own manager stats under Person, lots of useful options for non-player and players. Once you change those options and you save the game it is permanent until you decide to change it again later. This is unlike 'On-Match Player Ability Modifier', which is a temporary booster.

For the others you asked about, you can go to Club > Presets > 'Maximise Existing Tactical Familiarity' / Maximise Existing Training Happiness / Improve Team Cohesion - I found it doesn't max it out due to players themselves needing to fit the role position (in FM23 change positional role or training role), comes close enough. I don't really use this option but if you search for a player, you can also use 'Randomize Professionalism (Restore Hacked Professionalism)'.

I guess if you wanted a job for a particular club you could change the club's favourite person to you. Currently, you have to overwrite an existing name, no option to create a new one, otherwise I'd suggest adding the other managers for that job to dislike. Also, check that if you do this, you enable the option 'Can Name Stadium After Person' if that matters to you at all.

I know there is a 'That Job Is Mine' under Unlockables but the text isn't visible at all (text is same colour as background) unless you select what seems like a box with no text. Not sure if it works as it used to be an option in previous FM games. Looking at the description it says "You unlocked That Job Is Mine and will be offered any job you apply for".

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Sonica wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:56 am
You can freely manually edit your own manager stats under Person, lots of useful options for non-player and players. Once you change those options and you save the game it is permanent until you decide to change it again later.
Are they permanent tho? I think they depend on your PA, you can't put 20 in all, they will decrease to reflect your PA, which of course is 200 if I recall right.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

BipBop wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:00 am
Are they permanent tho? I think they depend on your PA, you can't put 20 in all, they will decrease to reflect your PA, which of course is 200 if I recall right.
Manager Characteristic have no effect on the CA or PA, but staff attributes do. Manager Characteristic are influenced by your playing experience; for example, if you regularly play with a single formation for a long period, your Tactical Consistency will improve, and if you always attend press conferences, your Media Handling will improve.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Sonica wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:56 am
I guess if you wanted a job for a particular club you could change the club's favourite person to you. Currently, you have to overwrite an existing name, no option to create a new one, otherwise I'd suggest adding the other managers for that job to dislike. Also, check that if you do this, you enable the option 'Can Name Stadium After Person' if that matters to you at all.

I know there is a 'That Job Is Mine' under Unlockables but the text isn't visible at all (text is same colour as background) unless you select what seems like a box with no text. Not sure if it works as it used to be an option in previous FM games. Looking at the description it says "You unlocked That Job Is Mine and will be offered any job you apply for".
Unfortunately, after some study, I discovered that this function, That Job Is Mine, still remains in the game, but it no longer affects the game. The same thing happened with other Unlockables, which you can see in full on (Football Manager 2023\data\game\services\store.xml).

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Table is updated !
UPDATE 20 is now available on the first page.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21979

Get the exclusive tables here:
Patreon (World Wide) - [Link]
KaryaKarsa (Indonesia) - [Link]

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:00 am
Manager Characteristic have no effect on the CA or PA, but staff attributes do. Manager Characteristic are influenced by your playing experience; for example, if you regularly play with a single formation for a long period, your Tactical Consistency will improve, and if you always attend press conferences, your Media Handling will improve.
Yup you are right, I thought they are talking about manager stats :D

uusun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uusun »

Thank you all for your answers. I look forward to FM24 having more exciting functions. As I said before, it can increase other teams’ interest in their own players. This function will be very, very practical! Thanks!

Cristian1004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cristian1004 »

hi, i cant find a way to make the table work for my game, can someone help me?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Cristian1004 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:35 pm
hi, i cant find a way to make the table work for my game, can someone help me?
Hi, please be more specific.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2023 IS COMPLETELY FREE

Get it on Amazon Prime
[Link]

Woo-Cash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Woo-Cash »

I have an error when I try to check "Update on Focus Change".