Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KingApin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2023 (23.5.0) [EPIC/PC GAMEPASS/STEAM]

Post by KingApin »

pacifista wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:28 pm
Do you have a take for player development?

I mean i was making everyone 200CA - 200PA in FM2023 "23.5" to see who is the strongest in his position and some folk were just getting to their max potential in a few weeks, why is that? I had to go to holiday to see that folk are just developed to the max.

Why not everyone suddenly gets to 200 Ca and PA?
Did you edit player stats to have 200PA only or both CA and PA 200? If you put both 200, it was the game itself that reassigning the attributes to match the CA. It was because the CA is not same as RCA so they are making it so RCA match the CA.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

newsuzanoebok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newsuzanoebok »

Anyone know some op values to be silly and play auround with 'super players'?
I know if you put something like 15000 on condition the players will like never get fatigued during a match, and will perform much much better
than i know you can put over to 20 on some attributes, but i think 25 is the max? anyone know if theres a magic number to give like 300 speed for a player or something dumb like this?
other thing i know, you can put height for players like 300, or even more xD i put my goalkeeper height like 15000 and he almost never allow goals, and defend 100% from penaltis, but you can create an 400 cm striker and he will score 5/6/7 goals from corners every game XDD
just some funny stupid things when you guys got bored
if someone knows other tips please share

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Z3dkx wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:48 pm
Hello, I downloaded the table and I'm trying to put it in a language other than English. Translate from English to French.
So I open the FM, open the table, edit a line, for example:
"Staff" to "Personnel", then I saved and exit CE and FM.
Open FM again, open the table that I had saved and went to see it and the line "Personnel" had returned to Staff" again... Is there any way to translate the table, tabs, lines to another language? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you the help.
You can open Table Settings -> More Settings.
Look for line 73 and change it like this:

Start editing, save the table. Then the table won't load the default values in the next startup.

Z3dkx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z3dkx »

Very very good friend. Worked perfectly. Congratulations on your work, your table is very good.
One doubt, does Patreon have a table with more resources, options for FM23?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Z3dkx wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:28 pm
Very very good friend. Worked perfectly. Congratulations on your work, your table is very good.
One doubt, does Patreon have a table with more resources, options for FM23?
Thank you.

By using the exclusive table, you can use all scripts on Presets (General) and other presets that allow you to add or remove objects from the game.

newsuzanoebok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newsuzanoebok »

what happens if use the preset 'superman' on GK or DC?

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

newsuzanoebok wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:00 am
Anyone know some op values to be silly and play auround with 'super players'?
I know if you put something like 15000 on condition the players will like never get fatigued during a match, and will perform much much better
than i know you can put over to 20 on some attributes, but i think 25 is the max? anyone know if theres a magic number to give like 300 speed for a player or something dumb like this?
other thing i know, you can put height for players like 300, or even more xD i put my goalkeeper height like 15000 and he almost never allow goals, and defend 100% from penaltis, but you can create an 400 cm striker and he will score 5/6/7 goals from corners every game XDD
just some funny stupid things when you guys got bored
if someone knows other tips please share
From years of using another editor, over time you encounter issues with putting Condition and Match Sharpness too high and I wouldn't go above 15k. This all depends on the version of FM and ofc the editor so generally 15000 is ok as defined already in tdg's table. But before this was implemented I was using the other editor and set Condition to 12500, Match Sharpness 12500, Jadedness 0, and to go slightly OP set Professional to 127. That last one is the trick to FM23 to get an average side playing as good as they can be but with one personal playstyle in mind - to not get cricket scores as they go on forever lol.

I will say I love tdg's Accelerate Player Development option (under Global for backers), otherwise go to Club > Presets (not sure if this backers only too), it helps get some high scoring games just using Improve Team Conditioning, and all that does is set players condition to 10000. If you want to harm teams and beat anyway with anyone, ensure the opposition ID is selected and click on Destroy Team. Downside with this is they take a while to recover and you again get cricket scores.

Btw some misconceptions about how FM calculates some attributes on your behalf: Player height does nothing, it's all in their jumping ability, and if you set player condition too high, they go red and using your Assistant Manager to auto pick will end up not picking them as to him they are unfit. In the end, too high of a value could adversely affect your save and you'll only know this after several seasons - worst case is your save corrupts but that was when people were using 25000+ for Condition and Match Sharpness. Setting Professional to 127 is perfectly safe - turns your squad status into Ultra Professional and everyone gets along.

I do have one query to tdg, what is the side effect of not disabling the new On-Match Player Ability Modifier once a match is over (vs always unticking the boxes as instructed), and have you noticed any issues doing so?

newsuzanoebok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newsuzanoebok »

thx a lot for your answer man, very nice

127 prof is the way to go

but i have something to say, "Player height does nothing", just test this and you will se thats not right!

i put like haaland with 400cm height, and he score absolutelly ever corner XD like getting 150 goals or more, you can test by yourself with the table. even in game 3D the player becomes a giant

And the goalkeeper its also different, i tested like 100 games with everyone freezed using the other editor, and 2 different keepers, one with like 200cm and the other with 400cm, the bigger keeper ALWAYS get better ratings, more saving % and every other stat.

posting ss, its very stupid nad funny, and if you test you will see its not just a visual effect (cant post the ss directly but i will provide the links)

[Link]
[Link]

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

newsuzanoebok wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:55 am

but i have something to say, "Player height does nothing", just test this and you will se thats not right!

i put like haaland with 400cm height, and he score absolutelly ever corner XD like getting 150 goals or more, you can test by yourself with the table. even in game 3D the player becomes a giant

And the goalkeeper its also different, i tested like 100 games with everyone freezed using the other editor, and 2 different keepers, one with like 200cm and the other with 400cm, the bigger keeper ALWAYS get better ratings, more saving % and every other stat.

posting ss, its very stupid nad funny, and if you test you will see its not just a visual effect (cant post the ss directly but i will provide the links)

[Link]
[Link]
Glad to help newsuzanoebok. Btw with the height thing, there are still plenty of exploits for corners and if you compared your tactics before editing the height after a good number of matches (to get a baseline), then adjust the height and see if it was an outlier for the test. Because of the successful tactics that I use (tweaked version of This Is Intense), I only need to touch a few features of the table.

Can't recall the video but Zealand had done a test on this several months back. His conclusion is that the magic is in the jumping ability which applies to forwards and keepers alike. Not saying your results aren't right. Just not sure if changing the height in the table or the editor touches the jumping values at all. I can see why you were looking for more exploits like yours. Yeah, the height of the keeper is something else xD

newsuzanoebok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newsuzanoebok »

Sonica wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:57 pm
newsuzanoebok wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:55 am

[Link]
[Link]
Glad to help newsuzanoebok. Btw with the height thing, there are still plenty of exploits for corners and if you compared your tactics before editing the height after a good number of matches (to get a baseline), then adjust the height and see if it was an outlier for the test. Because of the successful tactics that I use (tweaked version of This Is Intense), I only need to touch a few features of the table.

Can't recall the video but Zealand had done a test on this several months back. His conclusion is that the magic is in the jumping ability which applies to forwards and keepers alike. Not saying your results aren't right. Just not sure if changing the height in the table or the editor touches the jumping values at all. I can see why you were looking for more exploits like yours. Yeah, the height of the keeper is something else xD
yeah man, i see the video, but like, he makes a team with 1,90 players with 1 jumping, against 1,70 players with 20 jumping, and the 1,70 players won headers ALL the time, i think his test is kinda dumb (with all the respect of him, i love him), but 1 to 20 is very exaggerated xD i think jumping matters 85% of the time, but if you make a player with 1,6 against a 2,3 meters (kinda dumb too cuz is a lot exaggerated aswel) the bigger player will not even need to jump, so i think height matters, at least a little

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

Tdg, can you add a presets for the board negotiation ? the current preset cheat only works for players. thanks

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

Arara wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:49 am
Tdg, can you add a presets for the board negotiation ? the current preset cheat only works for players. thanks
There is already one. Enable this before interacting with the board. Go to Presets (Global) > Board Always Accept Your Requests (Incl. Club Vision).

One aspect of this that doesn't work is when you negotiate your own contract with the board, maybe Player Always Agree on Negotiation Terms will work cos it works on players and staff. Sometimes only way to know is to try :)

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Sonica wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:11 am
I do have one query to tdg, what is the side effect of not disabling the new On-Match Player Ability Modifier once a match is over (vs always unticking the boxes as instructed), and have you noticed any issues doing so?
There are no side effects; the script only executes and affects before matches begin; they will not be triggered after a match, and it is safe to use with other scripts (or Freezer).

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

newsuzanoebok wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:07 am
what happens if use the preset 'superman' on GK or DC?
Based on my previous FM experience, this will not increase GK or DC performance; they will always concede and be more prone to injuries.

Z3dkx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Z3dkx »

Hello friends, some beginner doubts.
Inside Person/Presets/Manager/
What would Become Unsackable be? What happens when activating?
Another doubt, inside Person/Presets/Non-Player >
When you Generate a Fitness Coach, will it be a very good one or will it be a normal Fitness Coach and you have to improve it by changing attributes with the table?
Another doubt, what is the easiest way to use the table so that a player never leaves your team? What do I need to change, add to the table?
Another doubt. How do I buy any player using the table? Ignoring criteria that prevents you from buying the player. Do you have any options?
Thanks again for the help.