Gunfire Reborn +5 Cheats and Achievement Helper - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Gunfire Reborn +5 Cheats and Achievement Helper - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

USAGE:
1. Target process: Gunfire Reborn.exe
2. Check the box next to "Enable Cheats" and wait a few seconds
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Super Jump (editable)
  • Super Movement Speed (editable)
  • Weapon Stats (editable) *
  • Achievement Helper **
* To retrieve weapon stats, fire a bullet with your current gun. Then you can edit the radius and bullet speed. By far, the best weapon to use with this cheat is the "Deafening Mortar". The "Tiger Cannon" is also decent.
** Only available for some specific cumulative achievements.

Achievement Helper Usage:
1. Check the box next to the script, and then the achievement(s) you want to unlock.
2. Make progress on that achievement(s) throughout the course of your run. They will either unlock between sections, or after you die/end the game.

(!) DO NOT use in multiplayer co-op matchmaking!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Gunfire_Reborn_V2.CT
Windows Store version 0.1.29.0
(27.44 KiB) Downloaded 7249 times
Gunfire_Reborn.CT
Windows Store version 0.1.29.0
(25.36 KiB) Downloaded 925 times

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Gunfire Reborn +5 Cheats and Achievement Helper - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by headwhosmegs »

Inf. Ammo, Movement speed and Super Jump work perfectly. I haven't tinkered with the Weapon Stars or Achievement stuff yet but so far so good. Did they finally manage to bury gold and souls values because I can't find them anymore like I used to with the Steam version a couple months back. It would be nice to possibly get one or both of those in the future if you're capable and/or up for it. Thanks as always SvT.

edit: Ok, never mind, I must've messed up something somewhere. At the Talent screen menu, Souls can be edited in 4bytes to unlock the entire tree no problem, as long as you have 20-30 of them to scan a couple of time. Gold during runs is another issue still. I'll poke around a little bit but I doubt if they'd hidden it too well I'll be able to do anything about it.

edit: Looks like upgrading the entire tree isn't permanent through this method, it's only temporary until you die, so you'll need to constantly upgrade everything all over again every time you're back at the talent menu. They updated their anti-cheating methods quite a bit since I last played, lol.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Gunfire Reborn +5 Cheats and Achievement Helper - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:44 am
Inf. Ammo, Movement speed and Super Jump work perfectly. I haven't tinkered with the Weapon Stars or Achievement stuff yet but so far so good. Did they finally manage to bury gold and souls values because I can't find them anymore like I used to with the Steam version a couple months back. It would be nice to possibly get one or both of those in the future if you're capable and/or up for it. Thanks as always SvT.

edit: Ok, never mind, I must've messed up something somewhere. At the Talent screen menu, Souls can be edited in 4bytes to unlock the entire tree no problem, as long as you have 20-30 of them to scan a couple of time. Gold during runs is another issue still. I'll poke around a little bit but I doubt if they'd hidden it too well I'll be able to do anything about it.

edit: Looks like upgrading the entire tree isn't permanent through this method, it's only temporary until you die, so you'll need to constantly upgrade everything all over again every time you're back at the talent menu. They updated their anti-cheating methods quite a bit since I last played, lol.
Yeah I noticed the same thing with souls...you edit them for the upgrade tree, but it doesn't stick.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

SvT wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:36 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:44 am

Yeah I noticed the same thing with souls...you edit them for the upgrade tree, but it doesn't stick.
Yeah, it seems like they managed to figure out a way to track actual number of souls gained legitimately in a run + calculate leftover souls carried over and now automatically reverts any changes made that would otherwise be impossible. It's still useful to completely unlock the tree every run though, doesn't take long to upgrade the whole tree real quick but if you're going to make talents stick, it'll probably be best to speedrun the first 2 zones over and over to grind for souls and upgrade the tree like that to make any real progress.

edit: Bullet speed and radius work really well too, nice touch!

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

I tried the Achievement Helper and I can't seem to get anything to unlock during or after a run. I'm starting with a simple one like "Break 3,000 jars" cause I'm over half way anyways and it isn't unlocking. Can you confirm the achievement scripts are still working or am I doing something wrong? The rest of the table is working perfectly fine.

bombombee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bombombee »

The game has been updated, may i ask maker to update it? This is really the best I have ever used
the Achievement Helper and super jump is not work now,Game crashes if super jump is enabled