Dave the Diver

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dave the Diver

Post by WhiteRau »

@klukule table works wonderfully. thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Snoop »

I wanted to ask , is it possible to have a single cheat ( to get the beer glass filled immediately ) that stupid minigame doesn't work , thanks

Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Snoop »

i got to this point in the game ( i attached my save ) this damn beer minigames is not working :dry:
Can anyone complete this point (loading my save) and save , so i can share the save ? thanks. :)
Attachments
nexon.zip
(114.93 KiB) Downloaded 559 times

Dwandalin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dwandalin »

Current version 0.6.1.483, tables currently do not work.

I have tinkered with cheat engine since 2.0 so I know how to do basic searches but from what I can tell thus far, finding the gold/money in this, it does show as a 4byte but when attempting to change the value it crashes the game.

Only table I was able to have work was the one that @klukule wrote. Previous tables listed didn't work for me. I think ammo, O2, and weight is best for cheating but still leaving a little effort and progression to the game. Still have to catch fish, still have to unlock the guns, still have to upgrade the sushi. So even early on you can get the most bang for your buck. So if someone would kindly update a table with these 3 values in it that would be most excellent and appreciated.

Kami101
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kami101 »

Dwandalin wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:04 am
Current version 0.6.1.483, tables currently do not work.

I have tinkered with cheat engine since 2.0 so I know how to do basic searches but from what I can tell thus far, finding the gold/money in this, it does show as a 4byte but when attempting to change the value it crashes the game.

Only table I was able to have work was the one that @klukule wrote. Previous tables listed didn't work for me. I think ammo, O2, and weight is best for cheating but still leaving a little effort and progression to the game. Still have to catch fish, still have to unlock the guns, still have to upgrade the sushi. So even early on you can get the most bang for your buck. So if someone would kindly update a table with these 3 values in it that would be most excellent and appreciated.
Go catch a particular fish, when you have 4-5, go to the sushi bar's menu and keep adding them 1 by 1 and search for the particular every time. You will get 2 searches at the end. Close the menu bar and change it to 900 and you are done. You now 900 of that fish. You can do this for any fish or ingredient. You can sell the ingredients for unlimited money also, though the cap for money is 9999 for early access. Please upvote if this helps.

slipmage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slipmage »

Game just updated to 0.6.1.490 anybody got any tables that work?

klukule
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klukule »

Hey, I'm little busy, since I'm currently working on save file editor, because the save file contains more or less anything there is plenty of stuff to modify... but churning through the structures takes a lot of time (trust me, there's A LOT).

Though if you want I can update the cheat table, just lemme know.

slipmage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slipmage »

yeah that would be awesome if you could please. but that save editor would be even better honestly. I can't wait for that.

klukule
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klukule »

slipmage wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:10 am
yeah that would be awesome if you could please. but that save editor would be even better honestly. I can't wait for that.
Added updated table for new patch to my original post, let me know if it doesn't work

rigan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rigan »

Will these still work with v0.6.1.518??

liyijiedbsd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liyijiedbsd »

Hello, I tested it in the latest version 0.6.1.532 and found that the script cannot be activated

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

Any info if it's possible to change resource/ingredient amounts without game crashing and you get to keep the changed values?

alromaithi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alromaithi »

the table is not working on v0.6.1.597 Steam, can anyone update?

Th3F3LL4S
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Th3F3LL4S »

Some one able to update the tables? Please

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

+1